◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,788 comments
Just went back about 6 pages and still confused about what the combos are shaping up to be this week. Probably because I haven't had much sleep. Is anyone able to give me a quick update?

Prize A is yet to be determined.
Prize B the Corvette Race Car
Prize C is keeping the Silverstone track

So...

Prize A...still coming
Vette at Silverstone.
S2000 Spoon at Autumn.

image.jpg
Boom. (At the Ice House in Pasadena two weeks ago)

I take issue with your approach. I do not believe it should be anyone's responsibility but your own for filing incident reports. Don't get me wrong - I understand your position of wanting it to matter enough to the victimized driver to have them do the work, I just know it's the wrong position. By forcing others to take responsibility for your actions you're passing the buck, work-wise, and also putting your friends and other fellow racers into an uncomfortable position, one of taking you to task because you refuse to hold yourself responsible. Really, it's on each and every one of us to race clean and that includes owning our mistakes.
I think you may be misinterpreting my meaning and/or taking somthing out of context. I take full responsibility for my actions, at the time I take those actions, on the track. There is no excuse for not doing so, in my book. I say I expect others, especially my friends, should tell me when I've done something wrong. If you can't count on your friends to point out when you're breaking the rules you've agreed to, then what's the point of having friends? My friends can count on me that I will point out when they did it against the rules. And I ain't shy about doing "the work" as you call it, at either end of the spectrum this discussion is about. If a person did what is proper, under the rules we race under, every time a bad decision or mistake was made, there would be no need for the IR&R system.

I'm going to have to say to you Wardenclyffe, calling my position, "wrong" really bugs me. First off, it's not a position, it's a decision. Secondly, you can disagree with what I think, or in this case, what I've decided, however, you are not qualified to decide what is wrong for me. Thirdly, I hold nothing against those who do self report. Think about this though, when a driver self reports, he, or she, is basically admitting they commited an infraction. Is that self report backed up by the driver taking corrective action on the track? What does it mean to have the one without the other? A driver doesn't get penalty points reduced for both a self report and an on track concession. Which do you do see as being better in relation to sportsmanship? The immediate reaction and action taken, or the after the fact action taken?

Grew up listening to Redskins football on radio, and sometimes getting to see them on TV in Oregon. My dad had been a fan since the 30's/40's - they were one of the few teams that had national radio coverage way back. When I was in second grade in 72-73, we lived in Washington for a year, and my dad took me to several practices and autograph sessions. My favorite was a class act on and off the field, and was pretty decent as well.

Charley Taylor, #42

xz28Gw8.jpg

(Rookie of year, as a halfback)

9AVHhw7.jpg

(Later, as a wide receiver)

The Corvette choice goes back to same old commentary... Some choices should be blocked and turn given to another person. Or at least people being invited to reconsider they're choice. It's ridiculous how prize winners don't take two freaking seconds to think about 100+ people that race in snail but themselfs and what they wanna race no matter what.

They win the prize, they have the choice of picking whatever they want. If you suck with the car, get better; don't run away from it. :)

And you make sure you choose your words wisely as I'm for sure not your age or racing snail for a couple of weeks like yourself.
Look your highness, I am 44 years old so I am not some punk first of all and second I thought your post was rude.

They win the prize, they have the choice of picking whatever they want. If you suck with the car, get better; don't run away from it. :)
Budz, I don't suck with that car and probably can beat you any day with it... Its just that we raced it 2 months ago. If you follow my comments you will easily notice that I don't complaint combos because the car is easy or tough to drive or the track is straight forward or has lots of corners. I complaint the fact that there's tons of awesome cars in the game that we simply don't use at all because prize winners keep choosing the same 35/40 cars over and over again. Capice?

Budz, I don't suck with that car and probably can beat you any day with it... Its just that we raced it 2 months ago. If you follow my comments you will easily notice that I don't complaint combos because the car is easy or tough to drive or the track is straight forward or has lots of corners. I complaint the fact that there's tons of awesome cars in the game that we simply don't use at all because prize winners keep choosing the same 35/40 cars over and over again. Capice?

Aren't you like, D6 or something?
:lol:

For an apparent grown man you sure look at things strangely.

Dude, I'm like... D3. What did look strange to you? I might be able to explain :sly:

The only people who have to state that they think they're better than you are the ones who aren't sure about it. If you been in this league for so long you should see how things go by now and should ditch the complaining.

And you're in D3? Cool story guy :lol:

I don't think I'm following what you're trying to say, buddz!!! The way things go by now? Things go by as it always did for 2 and a half years.

Back