◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,418 comments
I have reviewed 17 incidents of the 30 filed. 13 left to go.
hobbes_yikes.gif

That reminds me. All who raced in D4 Sunday night have until 23:59 ET tonight to make a prize A suggestion. At that point, @kadrek will have until 23:59 ET Wednesday night to choose from those suggestions. Remember, the earlier the better. If you're tagged here, you haven't made a suggestion yet and you are allowed one suggestion. Remember that multiple suggestions will void all of your ideas. All suggestions must be made in the main thread and not in your divisional conversation.

@chevron
@Wolfsatz
@nascarfan14
@JJLopez427
@chatva
@TEX36
@RedLine73
@Wardenclyffe

Yes, I'm quoting my own post. Just throwing out a reminder to all D4 drivers to make a suggestion for Prize A. You only have a little over an hour left.

@chevron
@Wolfsatz
@nascarfan14
@JJLopez427
@chatva
@TEX36
@RedLine73
@Wardenclyffe

Please confirm if this is the correct in-game descrition?

GT-R NISMO GT3 Nissan GT Academy Team RJN '13

(I am not at home tonight and can't verify certain details on GT6)

He's got the name right in his post. You added in the Nissan GT Academy part that isn't there.

Deadline is here and this is what we have for suggestions. @kadrek is now on the clock and has until this time tomorrow.

My suggestion for combo A consideration is
Lotus Evora '09 at Daytona Road Course
@kadrek

My recommendation:
Nissan 240ZG (HS30) '71 on Trial Mountain

GT-R NISMO GT3 Team RJN '13 at Spa Francorchamps :)

Tested with 6 racing D1-D4 and this car was a lot of fun. My recommendation is:

Lotus Europa Special '72 @ Grand Valley East

GT-R NISMO GT3 Team RJN '13 at Spa Francorchamps :)

Please bear in mind that this combo was used for the GT Academy time trial and it was well documented that those using a controller were at a disadvantage because the car understeered more heavily than it did for wheel users.

Those using a wheel could run flat through Eau Rouge while those using a controller had to lift.

Data is in for D2.

Course 1: Cape Ring Periphery
Pole position: @Falango 1:40.042
Race 1 winner: @Falango
Race 2 winner: @GamingPete
Fastest lap: @Falango 1:40.013

Course 2: Red Bull Ring
Pole position: @GamingPete 1:37.774
Race 1 winner: @GamingPete
Race 2 winner: @Rednose58
Fastest lap: @GamingPete 1:37.379

Course 3: Silverstone GP Circuit
Pole position: @Falango 2:07.934
Race 1 winner: @Gouletzky
Race 2 winner: @Dragonwhisky
Fastest lap: @GamingPete 2:07.693

Fun with numbers!

0.100 - Gap from 1st to 3rd qualifiers @ Silverstone (0.025 from 1st to 2nd)

3.738 - Gap from 1st to 6th in second race at Cape Ring.

5 - Different race winners on the night

8 - Drivers to make the podium

15 - Participating drivers this season

20.953 - Smallest gap from 1st to 10th (Cape Ring - Race 1)

85 - Points on the night for @GamingPete. Congrats on the win!

245.1 - Points in the month of October for @nmcp1. Congrats on the October season win!

5350 - Horsepower screaming around Red Bull Ring

Please bear in mind that this combo was used for the GT Academy time trial and it was well documented that those using a controller were at a disadvantage because the car understeered more heavily than it did for wheel users.

Those using a wheel could run flat through Eau Rouge while those using a controller had to lift.
That's true, but the GTA physics were sligthly different than in other game modes.

That's true, but the GTA physics were sligthly different than in other game modes.

...and GTA was run on RH tyres. This will be RM tyres

In Season 3 testing for RCS it was whispered here about the DS3 turning at high speed issue. It was tested some and more discussion began here.

In slower cars it won't be as noticeable. The faster you can go the worse it gets.

In slower cars it won't be as noticeable. The faster you can go the worse it gets.

It was the same in GT5....driving the FGT using a DS3 and then trying it with a wheel, the difference was laughable. I couldn't believe how much easier the wheel was. That was when we raced it at Daytona Road Course.

Maybe it's just me, but it only makes sense that the wheel would be faster/easier. I know for me this was the case as soon as I got a few races in with the g27.

Back