◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,412 comments
gt6 stats 3-5-15.JPG

For our friends south of the border 113,457 KM = 70498 miles

Looks like I'm in the lead so far....

Last edited:
The 31.9km (19.8k miles) is very impressive, since it's only been out for 7.5 months.
Haha @CoachMK21 you noticed this, yes @Engmatic1 and myself were the daily buffalo soldiers since the implementing on this track and enjoyed each minute, did many 20' races with other buddies and the crown was when I enjoyed the F-1 race 2014 at the Schlossgold corner last June, marvellous, see pic where we were
upload_2015-3-5_15-6-3.jpeg

:cheers:

I've read that somewhere...

Flip.. have I seen you over @ RGTRC before? Your PSN looks familiar.

Anyway, to everyone else: I've got a question about this VGT car for the week. I did quite a bit of practicing last night and I'm noticing that I'm not really allowing the kers-like system to recharge.. eventually I get it down to empty without even using the Nitro button. Is this others' experiences.. or are you guys modulating your throttle and coasting intentionally at certain points on the lap in order to get that baby to recharge? Just curious!

I

Anyway, to everyone else: I've got a question about this VGT car for the week. I did quite a bit of practicing last night and I'm noticing that I'm not really allowing the kers-like system to recharge.. eventually I get it down to empty without even using the Nitro button. Is this others' experiences.. or are you guys modulating your throttle and coasting intentionally at certain points on the lap in order to get that baby to recharge? Just curious!
I think it suits some peoples driving style. I use it a 3 different points on track and running solid high 103's for the most part

The Ker's system is always in use and the button should be used sparsely. Think of it more as a push to pass rather then a speed boost. The best time to use it I've found is 3rd gear for a second or two or in the draft on the front stretch.

If you drain the entire battery it will slow down your over all time until it regenerates try running a solid lap with out touching the button then again with it totally drained. You will see what I meen.

I think it suits some peoples driving style. I use it a 3 different points on track and running solid high 103's for the most part

The Ker's system is always in use and the button should be used sparsely. Think of it more as a push to pass rather then a speed boost. The best time to use it I've found is 3rd gear for a second or two or in the draft on the front stretch.
If you drain the entire battery it will slow down your over all time until it regenerates try running a solid lap with out touching the button then again with it totally drained. You will see what I meen.

Interesting. I'm literally never even touching the nitro button at any point, and after about 6 or 7 laps the battery has completely dried up via the natural boost it gives you when full throttle. It will not recharge unless I'm intentionally coasting a bit more often than usual or going half throttle through certain sections to give it a chance to "breathe". I'm in the low 1:03's and approaching 1:02.XXX. Maybe I'm pushing too hard? IDK

Interesting. I'm literally never even touching the nitro button at any point, and after about 6 or 7 laps the battery has completely dried up via the natural boost it gives you when full throttle. It will not recharge unless I'm intentionally coasting a bit more often than usual or going half throttle through certain sections to give it a chance to "breathe". I'm in the low 1:03's and approaching 1:02.XXX. Maybe I'm pushing too hard? IDK
yeah you have to be under 80% throttle to regenerate it. So if your holding the throttle wide open at all times it won't regenerate at all even under breaking you have to use less then 80% throttle to regen the system.

yeah you have to be under 80% throttle to regenerate it. So if your holding the throttle wide open at all times it won't regenerate at all even under breaking you have to use less then 80% throttle to regen the system.

Hmm. So I guess this becomes a strategic race in that some will push less in order to maintain their boost and others may not manage the kers so well, leaving them to rely on the car itself + minor boost assistance out of the hairpins where you've got the long braking zones.

I'm going to have to do some testing and see how the two strategies will differ for me personally. Certainly makes this car kind of interesting.

Hmm. So I guess this becomes a strategic race in that some will push less in order to maintain their boost and others may not manage the kers so well, leaving them to rely on the car itself + minor boost assistance out of the hairpins where you've got the long braking zones.

I'm going to have to do some testing and see how the two strategies will differ for me personally. Certainly makes this car kind of interesting.
Lol that's why I picked it!

Don't pass the ball to me, just keep it rolling. I work to much.

It appears that ONESPACE doesn't want the freeze.

In light of this fact, the show must go on. All drivers who raced this past Sunday may vote on which part of the combo to freeze. If you didn't race, don't vote. When voting, you must post in the main thread. Please keep it simple. Just post freeze car or freeze track. I will follow this post with my vote as an example. Remember, you are freezing the part that you want to keep. The deadline for votes will be 4 PM ET or 1 PM PT. That is just over 4 1/2 hours from right now.

Back