◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,684 comments
@TBongX @AMAMachinist @Die_Birdy_Die @JamCarOne @McTrucker (sorry if i forgot anybody from tonights racing)
Got over 100,000 miles tonight in the best possible way. Racing online with my SNAIL brothers! I can't think of a better way to have done it. Thanks guys! :cheers:
20150417_233817.jpg

hst: 10624845
This is insanely funny and so F*#king true!

wait until he makes the one for the I watch.

I laughed so hard,now I want to know what he was really talking about!Thanks @gotdirt410sp

I speak Spanish.... and I still have no clue what the H he is talking about.

Here's the first one I saw regarding the new Macbook.

@Raw10_2u heard of the quote button ?

Edit also works wonders.

ahh... the I watch version.

and since we are a little off topic.. Who owns a smart watch? Here's my Moto360

15%2B-%2B1

Last edited:
wait until he makes the one for the I watch.

I speak Spanish.... and I still have no clue what the H he is talking about.

Here's the first one I saw regarding the new Macbook.

@Raw10_2u heard of the quote button ?

Edit also works wonders.

ahh... the I watch version.

Dude with one tooth lmao deep in the hills of Mexico

Seeing as it's a bit of a slow day I think I'll share my thoughts on the combos after a bit of practice.

- I like the Kompressor. I don't like the track. This one will be interesting.
-The Corvette is really fun IMO. It might be the Sports Soft tires but it handles really well and very grippy. It reminds me of the time I went to the STL Auto Show and got behind a Thrustmaster for the first time ever (I want one) driving a Hyundai around HSR.
-The Scuderia scares me. I think I'll take it slow and take my time with this one. Don't want to cost anyone the race.

All in all, I think tomorrow night will be interesting. Plus, I'm in Division 5 which, as some of you may remember, is where I originally started in SNAIL about a year and a half (or was it two years?) ago. I'm really excited to be back on track and have fun on Sunday nights again. :D

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/◆-snail-enduro-racing-season-23-starting-march-28th.255685/

@cmbeal317 Endurance room tonight. Boost set to low/weak. Car is the Honda NSX Base Model '08. 498HP/571PP RH tires, make sure you buy the right tires if weather does happen, had that mistake happen last week :lol:

Track will be Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca. Cautions at 1:06:000 and 0:25:000, timer at upper right hand corner, room will open at 8:20 PM central. Can pit under caution. Re-start at start-finish line, will have fun.

Cancelled for tonight, only Birdie showed up, would like to see if their is a way to revive the Endurance series on Saturday nights.

Last edited:
I think this happened to me before I would not update start the game then do the update it worked after that only happened once

I just ended up starting from the beginning and am working on rebuilding. I am hoping to be back on the track next weekend. It sucks because I lost EVERYTHING! Fret none though as I am actively backing up to a USB drive as often as I can.

Back