◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,696 comments
wait until he makes the one for the I watch.

I speak Spanish.... and I still have no clue what the H he is talking about.

Here's the first one I saw regarding the new Macbook.

@Raw10_2u heard of the quote button ?

Edit also works wonders.

ahh... the I watch version.

and since we are a little off topic.. Who owns a smart watch? Here's my Moto360

15%2B-%2B1

I have the samsung gear 2. i absolutely love it, apple is just playing catch up with their watch coming out

and since we are a little off topic.. Who owns a smart watch? Here's my Moto360

15%2B-%2B1
[/QUOTE]

While your Heuer Carrera is new and more high tech than mine....mine comes with a real fast guy...lol.
image.jpg

I do not, but I do have a simple watch. What is the best place to go watch shopping? I'd like a nice one on one of those thick leather wristbands. It would match the one I wear on my right wrist.

All new drivers that got their time trial in have been sent a placement message.

The work necessary for the scoring sheets to be built is done. The driver's list that is in the thread will be updated sometime tomorrow. Nobody has changed divisions so this shouldn't be an issue but I will get it updated before racing starts tomorrow. The scoring sheets will be correct and have all drivers where they belong.

After a golf tournament (read drinking festival) on Friday, followed by umpiring softball for 9 games today, and add to that the fact that I am on the schedule for 6 games tomorrow (starting at 8 AM) and I am in need of a lot of water and some sleep.

In life we have been taught and We have learned by triale and error!

I will not appogize for passing on a "secrete" tip (braking) or any other I find.

The reason I feel this way is simple;
If you know what I know, we can race....
And race well!!

It's all about who does it better!:embarrassed:

An edit and food for thought;
Let me st it up, you practice with someone all the time and when it come down to racing on Sunday he or she Rams/hit you,
You practice together!
Don't you talk?
At the very least hear what all the fast guys are saying?

I strayed off but I want to race and I want you all to have the same knowledge of what the car can do as I have!
So you "dont run me over"

Last edited:
Some busy action on the SLK time trial.
Ahhh @Rednose58 , guess like myself only a small number, (guess 2-3 lol) of SNAILers is delighted to race on the Red Bull Ring again, makes a couple of races since Nov 2014 :sly:, here one DTM cool stuff at the RBR
http://www.redbull.at/cs/Satellite/...ll-Ring--Die-Höhepunkte-eines-021243030822747
http://www.redbull.at/cs/Satellite/...ll-Ring--Die-Höhepunkte-eines-021243030822747

cheers, so looking forward to tonight's challenge, good luck all !
:cheers:

I love RBR. I think it's a fantastic circuit. I mean.. how many track have a 34mph hairpin in which you can hold your own on the outside?! Spielberg is a good example of a circuit that is not over-complicated (it only has 8 turns!), but produces good racing. It's a momentum track that showcases the fundamentals of precision car control, especially with a low powered car that likes to turn on power. One of the best combos of the last 6 months IMO.

I love RBR. I think it's a fantastic circuit. I mean.. how many track have a 34mph hairpin in which you can hold your own on the outside?! Spielberg is a good example of a circuit that is not over-complicated (it only has 8 turns!), but produces good racing. It's a momentum track that showcases the fundamentals of precision car control, especially with a low powered car that likes to turn on power. One of the best combos of the last 6 months IMO.
You pointed it out @Lessen , ride the AUSTRIAN Bull lol

:D :cheers:

Is the PSN down or something? Where is that link to the network status?

NVM, apparently it may just be me.

Last edited:
I do not, but I do have a simple watch. What is the best place to go watch shopping? I'd like a nice one on one of those thick leather wristbands. It would match the one I wear on my right wrist.

I like my Moto360 very much.. but you may want to wait until they release the 2nd generation.. 1st gen is on sale now under 200 bucks. Good deal.

Oh the irony!

LOL... why does that happen backwards then... O yeah I know...

@Nail-27
While your Heuer Carrera is new and more high tech than mine....mine comes with a real fast guy...lol.

you can keep the fast guy... Ill stay with my watch! :mischievous:

But Racing day is Rolex day.

The 1st good race of the day is over...

and only 7 cars finished on the lead lap :crazy::eek:

it seems that Rule 7.C is not observed in F1 at all... totally the contrary; it seems that they always go for the 'tight squeeze' at exit

Attachments

• 20150419_124551.jpg
    20150419_124551.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
it seems that Rule 7.C is not observed in F1 at all... totally the contrary; it seems that they always go for the 'tight squeeze' at exit

I'm not sure what specific incident you're referring to as I've not watched the race, but I get the gist. I've seen that several times. In real life it's flat out shady, especially in an open cockpit car where you know where the opponent is.

All new drivers that got their time trial in have been sent a placement message.

The work necessary for the scoring sheets to be built is done. The driver's list that is in the thread will be updated sometime tomorrow. Nobody has changed divisions so this shouldn't be an issue but I will get it updated before racing starts tomorrow. The scoring sheets will be correct and have all drivers where they belong.

After a golf tournament (read drinking festival) on Friday, followed by umpiring softball for 9 games today, and add to that the fact that I am on the schedule for 6 games tomorrow (starting at 8 AM) and I am in need of a lot of water and some sleep.

Thanks @JLBowler.

@Raw10_2u heard of the quote button ?

Edit also works wonders.

@Wolfsatz,I am new to this forum thing Bro'.I haven't got the hang of it yet,thanks for the info.I will try it sometime.

Hey guys. Well. I have saddening news. Upon my plan to return to Snail all my ps3 and tv were broken during transit. As such it will take time for me to get them back. So sorry everyone. I'll get to Snail asap but for now please be more patient with me. Be safe guys. Peace

Hey guys. Back with an update. Getting a new PS3and a new copy of GT6. Hope everything works out the way I want it to. Hopefully next weekend will be my return. I have so much to tell. Thank you guys for your support. I'll be back soon. Talk to you guys later. Peace

Just get some practice in and stop making excuses dude. :lol:

Latest Posts

Back