◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,699 comments
Yup, good times in the D3 lounge tonight! Three teams of three all night long. 👍

Thanks to everyone who joined the mayhem, and thanks to seth for running the show!

Here's some pic's from D2 July 22nd
GrandValleySpeedway-2.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_1-2.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_2-2.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_3-2.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_4-2.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_5-2.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_6-2.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_7-2.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_8-2.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_11-2.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_12-2.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_13-2.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_14-1.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_15.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_17.jpg

TwinRingMotegiWestCourse-1.jpg

TwinRingMotegiWestCourse_1-1.jpg

TwinRingMotegiWestCourse_2-1.jpg

TwinRingMotegiWestCourse_3-1.jpg

TwinRingMotegiWestCourse_4-1.jpg

TwinRingMotegiWestCourse_5-1.jpg

TwinRingMotegiWestCourse_6-1.jpg

TwinRingMotegiWestCourse_7-1.jpg

TwinRingMotegiWestCourse_8-2.jpg

NrburgringGP_D.jpg

NrburgringGP_D_1.jpg

NrburgringGP_D_2.jpg

NrburgringGP_D_3.jpg

NrburgringGP_D_4.jpg

NrburgringGP_D_5.jpg

NrburgringGP_D_6.jpg

NrburgringGP_D_7.jpg

NrburgringGP_D_8.jpg

NrburgringGP_D_9.jpg

NrburgringGP_D_10.jpg

NrburgringGP_D_11.jpg

I'm surprised not to see a picture of me going horrendously wide on the first turn of the first round three race. That was pretty embarrassing. I'll have to snap a pic of it and post it. ;)

Gaaahhh!!!!! I cant believe this. Sorry about flaking last night, one minutes its around 830, and my daughter and I are finishing up a movie, the next its 2 am and we are both sprawled out on the couch sleeping. Not gonna say I didnt need the sleep, but I really hate missing out on Sundays. And almost as much on Mondays.
Seth, a big thanks for keeping things rolling! Its good to see new SNAILs step up and help out.

BTW, to all you young racers. get in all the hard long work now while its easier for you to recover...

Last edited:
Hi All, I would like to join this league. Please set me up! Thanks, -Joe

Hey JoeyFast22,

You should be all set up now!

We run a clean league by enforcing the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and we expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both.

You'll be added to the drivers list and we need you to run this Time Trial Combination as soon as possible so we can determine which Division you'd be best to start in. We do as much as we can to make sure everyone gets involved in some close, clean racing.

A PSN friend request will be sent to you from the SNAIL_Division1, 2, 3 or 4 account for the Division you will be placed in. That lounge is where you will race on Sunday night.

The original post also has a lot of information regarding the league, commit it to memory ;)

The second post has the current race lineup and is updated weekly.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, post your choices here. To avoid duplication of choices, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events feel free to jump in and partake!

Welcome aboard and enjoy :)

S.N.A.I.L. spec racing sound like just what I was looking for. Please set me up! Thank you, -Jeff-

Hey God Arm,

Glad you like what you see here!

We run a clean league by enforcing the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and we expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both.

You'll be added to the drivers list and we need you to run this Time Trial Combination as soon as possible so we can determine which Division you'd be best to start in. We do as much as we can to make sure everyone gets involved in some close, clean racing.

A PSN friend request will be sent to you from the SNAIL_Division1, 2, 3 or 4 account for the Division you will be placed in. That lounge is where you will race on Sunday night.

The original post also has a lot of information regarding the league, commit it to memory ;)

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, post your choices here. To avoid duplication of choices, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events feel free to jump in and partake!

I bring this up because Im on my phone during the day, when you guys post the pictures could you only post 1, then a link to an album with the rest of them? Im on WiFi and it takes awhile to download all of them, then scrolling through them all when i refresh the page to see new posts?
Thoughts, comments?
I know 1 person did that in the past, which is why i bring that up.

I bring this up because Im on my phone during the day, when you guys post the pictures could you only post 1, then a link to an album with the rest of them? Im on WiFi and it takes awhile to download all of them, then scrolling through them all when i refresh the page to see new posts?
Thoughts, comments?

I was just thinking that as I scrolled past all those pictures. Albums should be the way from now on.

Sorry, mopar, dabneyd, and all.

I haven't learned that yet, but I will do that next. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. :)

irmopars
Thoughts, comments?

I would rather not do that because I have personal pics in photobucket that I would like to keep personnel.

you can set certain albums up with certain allowances on photobucket. not every folder has to be public. or you couold make a new photobucket account and upload only gt5 stuff to that for everyone here to see.

irmopars
Thoughts, comments?

When I get a chance I'll try to link just to that specific album only. Not sure how to do it at this time.

I would rather pictures be posted directly on the thread. I don't like when links to an album are posted because they often go overlooked. If you're concerned about load times on your phone, simply install the :gtplanet: app for free from the Android (Google Play) store or iTunes.

When you use the :gtplanet: app, photos are thumbnailed so that pages with lots of pictures load almost as fast as pages without any pictures at all. 👍

I understand there are smartphones out there that are not on Android or iOS, but those two cover the vast majority. Mopar, is your phone something other than an Android or iPhone? Hopefully you don't have a Windows phone? :scared:

Last edited:
Introducing the Official
S.N.A.I.L. LOTTERY
Monday every week, all S.N.A.I.L. members who raced in Sundays races will be automatically entered into the S.N.A.I.L. lottery.
I will randomly give all racers a # and roll dice to get the winner. They will be awarded anything from D1 stockpile.

So now for the S.N.A.I.L. LOTTERY'S Inaugural winner
VOL-Jbolaz
Just post or PM me what you would like for a prize.

Boogity boogity!

That makes what was otherwise a very miserable Sunday worthwhile, I guess. Thank you very much.

can I do this with fliker?

You can post a link to a set if you like but as zer0 suggested it's not such a bad idea posting photos. When viewing a photo in flickr you can select the "Actions" tab to view all sizes and then post the 640x360 image or whatever as opposed to the full-size

Last edited:
Just remembered that I won't be able to make it this Sunday. I'm going out of town starting Thursday and not getting back until the next Thursday which makes me think I might have to miss the next race too. I don't want to be burnt out from my trip and not have enough practice to be safe and competitive. So I won't be here this weekend and possibly not the next, I'll post next Friday for the final call.

Just remembered that I won't be able to make it this Sunday. I'm going out of town starting Thursday and not getting back until the next Thursday which makes me think I might have to miss the next race too. I don't want to be burnt out from my trip and not have enough practice to be safe and competitive. So I won't be here this weekend and possibly not the next, I'll post next Friday for the final call.

Thanks DJones, appreciated 👍 Hope you decide to race on August 5th!

Driver List updated.

I "CHATVA" would very much like to join this league

Hey chatva,

Glad you're interested in S.N.A.I.L., I'm prepping for a race but will have the drivers list updated a little later tonight.

Once you have completed the time trial, a PSN friend request will be sent to you from the SNAIL_Division1, 2, 3 or 4 account for the Division you will be placed in. That lounge is where you will race on Sunday night.

Last edited:
Back