◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,772 comments
1656281338231.png

The Snail Sunday Scoring sheets for June 26 have been prepared.

All Clear - if D1 has a lobby

Remember only reason not to start on time is to give someone 3 min to sort out a network problem. Otherwise, start yer engines.

Here are the unofficial results from our league night on June 26, 2022

Click here for this season's points standings and click a tab at the bottom for more detail.

Click here if the data linked above has already been archived and you would like to view it.

Division 1
  1. Basilaki4 --------- voted to eliminate Round 1 - 89 (91.02 for Prize B)
  2. Xrad-11 ----------- did not submit a vote
  3. Kgffty ------------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  4. Nic-KL ------------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  5. no1needs2perish --- voted to eliminate Round 1
Division 2
  1. TURBO91stdCIVIC --- did not submit a vote - 95 (58.29 for Prize C)
  2. JAV-31 ------------ did not submit a vote
  3. RacingChamp30 ----- did not submit a vote
Division 3
  1. Canoworms1 -------- did not submit a vote - 93 (126.81 for Prize A)
  2. Flyingdisc315 ----- did not submit a vote
  3. JamCar0ne --------- did not submit a vote
  4. Skills_19657 ------ did not submit a vote
  5. Track_King47 ------ did not submit a vote
  6. cesarr64 ---------- did not submit a vote
  7. Malizaghi --------- did not submit a vote

Preliminary prize winners, please don't announce your prize selection until all incident reports have been filed and it has been confirmed that you don't have any penalties. It's also recommended that you review the SNAIL combo history and other data on our car and track history so that you can get an idea how many times we've raced each car and track. Please remember that originality is always appreciated, so picking cars and/or tracks that we've never raced is a plus (but not required). What's more important is that you thoroughly test any combo that you are considering before making it your official selection. For example, any car you select must not hit its rev limiter at any point during a race (even in a draft).

IMPORTANT: When posting your Prize A or Prize B selection, please list the complete in-game name of the car and/or track you are selecting. For example, if you want to choose the Integra Type R as your car selection, post "Honda Integra Type R (DC2) '98". If you want to select Monza for your track, post "Autodromo Nazionale Monza". Being specific helps us to update the lineup accurately and also helps avoid any confusion among the drivers. Also, please be sure to list the HP and Weight (LBS) of any car you select. For track selections, include the time of day (e.g: 09:00 Clear) or else it will be left to default.

Car Selection Guidelines
See Section 3 of the SNAIL OLR, Policies and Guidelines.

Track Selection Guidelines
See Section 3.1 of the SNAIL OLR, Policies and Guidelines

Prize Update

With the ability to change lobby settings without closing the room in GT 7 comes the ability to return to our normal schedule for Sunday night races. That is three combos with three different cars and three different tracks on whatever tires we want (according to the tire chart).

For this week, and this week only, each of the three season champions from the June season will be allowed to choose one full combo. If you won the season championship and wish to consult with the rest of your division, please do so in the division thread for June.

The three season champions from June are:

@Timlour @Phlano099 @JamCar0ne There is no particular order for selections to be made and you are all clear to make your choices.

Last edited:
OK, my data entry capabilities are now officially voodoo magic. I was unable to edit data sheet for days. I can edit the Sunday score sheet. I reach out to @JLBowler . Then I can edit data sheet, but JL claims to have done nothing. I enter Jun 12 data, Yay! This morning: can't edit data sheet, but can Sunday scoring sheet. Black Voodoo magic!!

OK, my data entry capabilities are now officially voodoo magic. I was unable to edit data sheet for days. I can edit the Sunday score sheet. I reach out to @JLBowler . Then I can edit data sheet, but JL claims to have done nothing. I enter Jun 12 data, Yay! This morning: can't edit data sheet, but can Sunday scoring sheet. Black Voodoo magic!!
Do you have multiple @Gmail.com accounts? Check your sign in credentials to verify you’re using the email that was granted access.
I got nothing after that.

Last edited:
LOL

Do you have multiple @Gmail.com accounts? Check your sign in credentials to verify you’re using the email that was granted access.
I have a bit of a strange email situation. My only email account is garysuderman1@gmail.com. However, my brother owns the @suderman.com domain name and I use gary@suderman.com for email, but it simply bounces/forwards mail to my Gmail account. When I send emails I appear as @suderman.com. Don't know why I can edit Sunday scores, but not data.

I think I have found the issue. It seems I had a bad bookmark for the data sheet. I was able to open the sheet in a new tab and my access returned. I've since changed my bookmarks and it seems to be working. And no @Xradkins I'm not signing up for a course. 😂 I don't have a problem with data entry, it's opening the damn ledger that's the problem. lol

Prize announcement:

Chevrolet Corvette C7 Gr.3
Race Hard tires
450,000 Cr.

Daytona Road Course
Preset weather - S05 Misty, Cloudless and Sunny
Equal conditions Mode - On
Time of the Day - Night

Would like to thank my fellow D3 members for all suggestions made for car and track. Tried each of them and several variations. Kept coming back the Corvette (suggested by @Skills ) for the car of choice. The tracks Night setting is just after sunset, what folks around these parts call 'Dusk'. Still plenty of light in the sky and combined with the track lights, insures brake markers are well illuminated. Important stuff for the chicane.

edit: 1:48.xxx

Last edited:
Prize announcement:

Chevrolet Corvette C7 Gr.3
Race Hard tires
450,000 Cr.

Daytona Road Course
Preset weather - S05 Misty, Cloudless and Sunny
Equal conditions Mode - On
Time of the Day - Night

Would like to thank my fellow D3 members for all suggestions made for car and track. Tried each of them and several variations. Kept coming back the Corvette (suggested by @Skills ) for the car of choice. The tracks Night setting is just after sunset, what folks around these parts call 'Dusk'. Still plenty of light in the sky and combined with the track lights, insures brake markers are well illuminated. Important stuff for the chicane.

edit: 1:48.xxx
I had this track in mind also. 👍

Back