◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,696 comments

Here are the unofficial results from our league night on July 31, 2022

Click here for this season's points standings and click a tab at the bottom for more detail.

Click here if the data linked above has already been archived and you would like to view it.

Division 1
  1. fruitloop31 ------- voted to eliminate Round 3 - 94 (83.90 for Prize B)
  2. Timlour ----------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  3. Nic-KL ------------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  4. Kgffty ------------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  5. Xrad-11 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  6. Valex997 ---------- did not submit a vote
  7. no1needs2perish --- did not submit a vote
Division 2
  1. Showery_thornO ---- voted to eliminate Round 2 - 90 (Ineligible for Prize)
  2. Phlano_099 -------- voted to eliminate Round 3 - 82 (105.72 for Prize A)
  3. RacingChamp30 ----- voted to eliminate Round 1
  4. Ice_Warden -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  5. JAV-31 ------------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  6. Fudman420 --------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  7. TURBO91stdCIVIC --- voted to eliminate Round 2
  8. RizlaTML ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  9. EvoSpec10 --------- voted to eliminate Round 3
Division 3
  1. Malizaghi --------- voted to eliminate Round 3 - 91 (74.46 for Prize C)
  2. Skills_19657 ------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  3. Track_King47 ------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  4. Flyingdisc315 ----- voted to eliminate Round 3
  5. ruggermole -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  6. cesarr64 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 1
The round that received the most elimination votes was:
Round 3 - Chevrolet Corvette C7 Gr.3 (RH) at WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca - S01 Sunset (10 laps)
Therefore the entire combo has been dropped from next week's line-up. Since @Phlano099 wins Prize A, he gets to choose an entirely new car and track combo to replace it.

The round that received the second most elimination votes was:
Round 2 - Greddy Fugu Z (RH) at Autopolis - Full Course - S01 Afternoon (7 laps)
This means either the car or the track will be replaced for next week's line-up. Since @fruitloop31 gets Prize B, he has the option to freeze the car or the track, or he can give that option to the Prize C winner. If he gives the freeze away, then he gets to decide what car or track replaces the part of the combo that is left unfrozen by the Prize C winner.

Prize C goes to @Malizaghi so he gets whichever option the Prize B winner does not select.

Preliminary prize winners, please don't announce your prize selection until all incident reports have been filed and it has been confirmed that you don't have any penalties. It's also recommended that you review the SNAIL combo history and other data on our car and track history so that you can get an idea how many times we've raced each car and track. Please remember that originality is always appreciated, so picking cars and/or tracks that we've never raced is a plus (but not required). What's more important is that you thoroughly test any combo that you are considering before making it your official selection. For example, any car you select must not hit its rev limiter at any point during a race (even in a draft).

IMPORTANT: When posting your Prize A or Prize B selection, please list the complete in-game name of the car and/or track you are selecting. For example, if you want to choose the Integra Type R as your car selection, post "Honda Integra Type R (DC2) '98". If you want to select Monza for your track, post "Autodromo Nazionale Monza". Being specific helps us to update the lineup accurately and also helps avoid any confusion among the drivers. Also, please be sure to list the HP and Weight (LBS) of any car you select. For track selections, include the time of day (e.g: 09:00 Clear) or else it will be left to default.

Car Selection Guidelines
See Section 3 of the SNAIL OLR, Policies and Guidelines.

Track Selection Guidelines
See Section 3.1 of the SNAIL OLR, Policies and Guidelines

What names are displayed during replays is in a settings menu under the spectate icon while in the online lobby. You can set it to show you nicknames or PSN ID's during replays.

What you see depends only on your setting. I suggest if you want to see psn id's then you set it to show that.:)
As I suspected, my settings are set to ID'S, not nicknames. Replays still don't show PS ID's.

I'm wondering if the person uploading replays would need this setting set to ID's?

I am not sure. I will do some testing today.

edit: The uploaders setting has no effect on names displayed in replays.
Also the replay options menu when watching a replay is missing drivers name display setting. It's there during the online lobby but not when watching replays. This is the setting we need to display psn id's, but it is not available. Hope the next update will fix this.

edit 2: My nickname and psn id are now the same.

Last edited:
I also need to have an informal test night to see if similar PP cars across different drivetrains have similar performance.
could you find out the PP of two cars with all the different tire choices? Curious to see the changes and if it might have an easy to find formula or if each car will change differently

Great homework...wait, you are in D2...
Funny guy... I'm still working on June's data. Without screenshots of the race finish, it's takes me about 45 min per div, per night to get all the data.... GT7's lack of lap information makes it a tick difficult

Funny guy... I'm still working on June's data. Without screenshots of the race finish, it's takes me about 45 min per div, per night to get all the data.... GT7's lack of lap information makes it a tick difficult
I might have a bunch of the June ones, I know I was sharing them with Racingchamp so I could access them after the races, let me see what I have

I know data takes a little longer with GT7 to compile. I will put this out there however, if any driver wants to forward me screenshots of the finish screen of any race they race in (and the corresponding date and r#r#), either through here, or share them with me on Playstation, I can help enter the data. That screen makes it so much faster...

The fastest lap time is a little easier. When the driver crosses the finish line, it displays that lap time, and the difference to their fastest lap.

I know data takes a little longer with GT7 to compile. I will put this out there however, if any driver wants to forward me screenshots of the finish screen of any race they race in (and the corresponding date and r#r#), either through here, or share them with me on Playstation, I can help enter the data. That screen makes it so much faster...

The fastest lap time is a little easier. When the driver crosses the finish line, it displays that lap time, and the difference to their fastest lap.
I have 5/6 screen shots of the finish screen for July 10 for D3, if that helps. While I was away I was able enter some data by viewing Skills' YouTube stream to get this info.

At this time @fruitloop31 is an absentee prize winner. He was the second prize winner so that will mean that Prize B will go over to a suggestion and voting process. Prize C, the freeze, goes over to @Malizaghi and he is on the clock to announce if the car or track will be frozen. Once that is done, the drivers of D1 that raced will be asked to suggest a car or track to complete that combo.

If you raced in D1 this week, you get to suggest a car to pair with Autopolis. You must post your suggestion in this thread. Please use the full name of the car and do not edit your post to change your suggestion. If you are tagged in this post, you get to make a suggestion. The deadline to make a suggestion will be 11:59 PM ET tonight (Wednesday).

@Timlour @Nicktune @Kgffy @Xradkins @Rob Brown @Valex

I have had it happen a few times, namely once or twice last week.
I’m not sure I understand what the “glitch” is.
My TC comes on when I’m off track in the sand and some other circumstances but it’s always been when I’m not on the tarmac.
This is with TC set at 0 and in a TC prohibited lobby.

My TC comes on when I’m off track in the sand and some other circumstances but it’s always been when I’m not on the tarmac.
The 'glitch' is where the traction control indicator would flash like it was activating when the lobby was set to traction control prohibited.

The 'glitch' is where the traction control indicator would flash like it was activating when the lobby was set to traction control prohibited.
When did it happen though, on track?
I suppose I could download the replay. Do you recall a race when it happened?

Last edited:
When did it happen though, on track?
I suppose I could download the replay. Do you recall a race when it happened?
It was during the test season back in May. It's the reason the BOD made the announcement to allow traction control. Later in the June season, Timlour and the drivers of D1 discovered a possible solution to the issue.

This is normal.

Back