◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,782 comments
The drivers list and grid list are updated for this week's racing. All new drivers that submitted a time trial have been added to the list. @GTPvw_slc and @TexHill

Thank you to those that volunteered for duties in D2. With the addition of two new drivers for this season, combining divisions most likely would have meant turning drivers away on race night and that is not something we want to see happen.

Nail has playseat for sale

@cesarr64 @Tecra @Chiochansan @FCB-Rizla-TML @Raw10_2u @Malizaghi @Louis3986 @Skills @EvoSpecX @McTrucker @ruggermole

Those of you that are tagged here are drivers from D2 that are set to move to part time status and have not raced much in the last two months. Some have not raced at all and some have run less than one full night.

Please state your intentions for the December season in regards to your participation.
i will be part time in december. i will join tonight. dont know if i will be around for all 3 rounds but i will load up for the first race possibly the second race as well. but i may be away for 1 or 2 races around christmas/new year but uncertain of it at the moment

Division 2 lobby is now open and ready to join.

I'll do data, and it would be really handy if someone would get a screenshot of the finishing positions, as that shows the gaps for finishers and is really nice for data entry. Thanks.

I'll do data, and it would be really handy if someone would get a screenshot of the finishing positions, as that shows the gaps for finishers and is really nice for data entry. Thanks.
Thanks @CANOWORMS1, but I can handle the D2 data entry.

Not sure who approves access to the SNAIL Data google sheet, but I requested access this morning. I'll enter data once that's approved. I can only view the sheet right now.

Not sure who approves access to the SNAIL Data google sheet, but I requested access this morning. I'll enter data once that's approved. I can only view the sheet right now.
In order to enter scores into the scoresheet, you must have permission to edit the document. If you do not have permission to edit the document and would like to or need to keep score, please submit a request for access to @JLBowler via conversation on GTPlanet. You will need to provide an email address for the invitation to edit to be sent to.

Those are the instructions for gaining access to the scoresheet. Same instructions for any other sheets. The request in Google will just end up going to an unmonitored email address. Start that conversation with me and I'll get you access.

Thanks so much. Now I have the day off. I'm hoping to be back in D2 soon, if my last night's results are any indication of future outcomes.

Here are the unofficial results from our league night on December 4, 2022

Click here for this season's points standings and click a tab at the bottom for more detail.

Click here if the data linked above has already been archived and you would like to view it.

Division 1
  1. Nic-KL ------------ voted to eliminate Round 3 - 95 (Ineligible for Prize)
  2. GTP_Worstdriver --- voted to eliminate Round 3 - 93 (86.03 for Prize B)
  3. Ice_Warden -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  4. RacingChamp30 ----- voted to eliminate Round 2
  5. Canoworms1 -------- did not submit a vote
  6. Kgffty ------------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  7. VR6_SLC_V-Dub ----- did not submit a vote
Division 2
  1. Malizaghi --------- voted to eliminate Round 1 - 85 (91.38 for Prize A)
  2. Flyingdisc315 ----- voted to eliminate Round 2 - 84 (90.30 for Prize C)
  3. JamCar0ne --------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  4. Minigun_Jones ----- voted to eliminate Round 2
  5. EvoSpec10 --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  6. Skills_19657 ------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  7. jlbowler ---------- did not submit a vote
  8. Tex_Hill ---------- did not submit a vote
The round that received the most elimination votes was:
Round 2 - Gran Turismo Red Bull X2014 Junior (RM) at Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps - C05 Evening (7 laps)
Therefore the entire combo has been dropped from next week's line-up. Since @Malizaghi wins Prize A, he gets to choose an entirely new car and track combo to replace it.

The round that received the second most elimination votes was:
Round 3 - Dodge Viper SRT GT3-R '15 (RM) at Autopolis - Full Course - S01 Afternoon (9 laps)
This means either the car or the track will be replaced for next week's line-up. Since @Worst_Driver gets Prize B, he has the option to freeze the car or the track, or he can give that option to the Prize C winner. If he gives the freeze away, then he gets to decide what car or track replaces the part of the combo that is left unfrozen by the Prize C winner.

Prize C goes to @Chiochansan so he gets whichever option the Prize B winner does not select.

Preliminary prize winners, please don't announce your prize selection until all incident reports have been filed and it has been confirmed that you don't have any penalties. It's also recommended that you review the SNAIL combo history and other data on our car and track history so that you can get an idea how many times we've raced each car and track. Please remember that originality is always appreciated, so picking cars and/or tracks that we've never raced is a plus (but not required). What's more important is that you thoroughly test any combo that you are considering before making it your official selection. For example, any car you select must not hit its rev limiter at any point during a race (even in a draft).

IMPORTANT: When posting your Prize A or Prize B selection, please list the complete in-game name of the car and/or track you are selecting. For example, if you want to choose the Integra Type R as your car selection, post "Honda Integra Type R (DC2) '98". If you want to select Monza for your track, post "Autodromo Nazionale Monza". Being specific helps us to update the lineup accurately and also helps avoid any confusion among the drivers. Also, please be sure to list the HP and Weight (LBS) of any car you select. For track selections, include the time of day (e.g: 09:00 Clear) or else it will be left to default.

Car Selection Guidelines
See Section 3 of the SNAIL OLR, Policies and Guidelines.

Track Selection Guidelines
See Section 3.1 of the SNAIL OLR, Policies and Guidelines

Sunday Night Combos.png

Gran Turismo 7
Sunday, December 11th, 2022 Lineup
December 2022 Season League Night #2

1. Ford Sierra RS 500 Cosworth '87 on SM Tires @ Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta - S05 Afternoon - (9 Laps)​
2. Daihatsu Copen RJ VGT on SM Tires @ Autopolis - Full Course - S01 Afternoon - (7 Laps)​
3. Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 '13 on RM Tires @ Nurburgring Grand Prix Track - C05 Evening - (8 Laps)​
1670493220936.png

Back