◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,413 comments
We'll have to plan a get-together someday. Reign is moving back to Tampa soon I think.
I used to live in Bradenton, I would definitely get together with you guys if I was still down there. I do miss the warm weather and living so close to the beach, but the traffic not so much. Florida was just a bit too busy for my personal tastes, although I think I will move back there once I retire. Maybe I'll get one of those houses built next to a runway or in one of those golf cart communities, lol.

So I was skimming the GT6 app...and besides it being a decent car database and info...the other section of the app has a crap load of info about cars, physics and tuning in general. I just skimmed a couple pages but dang it's really detailed...check it out if you have a ton of time. I might actually read it someday...
Nice thing is it is only available on the App Store.

@Falango It is a nice stretch of highway... Until you get caught in traffic at the ferry terminals! The fastest I've gone through there was a constant buck 40 in an old Chev Panel van with my grandpa in the passenger seat, then we hit Lions bay and had to slow down :P

That stretch just north and just south of Lions bay is tons of fun. Been through there at the same speed plenty of times, and its a blast! The 60 limit (yep, 60kmh) through town sucks.

PRIZE C SELECTION

NURBURGRING GP/F TO GO WITH THE FREEZE ON THE GTI.

I think this track suits the car well and will be a good challenge. Track hasn't been used since March 9. I just wish I was going to be here to race on it :(
Gosh I love that track... Good choice man.

PRIZE C SELECTION

NURBURGRING GP/F TO GO WITH THE FREEZE ON THE GTI.

I think this track suits the car well and will be a good challenge. Track hasn't been used since March 9. I just wish I was going to be here to race on it :(

Awesome, I was thinking of sending Prize A there... not a problem though, I have other ideas! :cheers:

Speaking of which... any suggestions for track? I've already got some cars in mind... but that's a secret for now.

Awesome, I was thinking of sending Prize A there... not a problem though, I have other ideas! :cheers:

Speaking of which... any suggestions for track? I've already got some cars in mind... but that's a secret for now.

Look at this, SNAIL combo history, and choose something that matches your car well, allows plenty of room for passing, and hasn't been used over and over again.

Haven't done Matterhorn in a while, or city tracks, those are always fun. Maybe one of the silverstone variations could be used or even the red bull ring short track. Some of the fake tracks like autumn ring, and deep forest haven't been used in a while either

Look at this, SNAIL combo history, and choose something that matches your car well, allows plenty of room for passing, and hasn't been used over and over again.

Don't worry, I spent a good hour or so reading up last night looking for good track ideas. Cars wise, also doing my best to avoid anything similar to what's been done.

Haven't done Matterhorn in a while, or city tracks, those are always fun. Maybe one of the silverstone variations could be used or even the red bull ring short track. Some of the fake tracks like autumn ring, and deep forest haven't been used in a while either

Autumn Ring... hmmmmm. Aside from the RB Jr, it's been quite a while. :D

Don't know if this is the proper place to ask to join S.N.A.I.L hope it is anyways I'll try it

PSN-----WHIPLASH_FOOL79
GTPLANET-----DRIVE_ANGRY

@DRIVE_ANGRY

Here's your official S.N.A.I.L. Welcome Post!

Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information by 23:59 EST on Saturday night if you want to race this Sunday.

3. @JLBowler PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. You will be added to the drivers list.

4. Send a PSN friend request to the Race Director or Primary Host from your assigned SNAIL Division. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_(x) based off your Division placement from JLBowler. That lobby will be where you race Sunday.

5. Place the following links (URLs) in the favorites (or bookmarks) in your web browser for quick reference. Please make every effort to read and understand the following links. Over the years a great deal of time and effort has gone into creating this league and we would like nothing more than to have you but we ask that you take the time and effort to do your homework. 99.9% of any question you may have about SNAIL can be found in the posts below. Now if you've actually read this, post a :dunce: on the main thread.

6. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

Again, the original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.
If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

Hey folks, I seem to be back. New ps3. Had to start from scratch. I am guessing. I will have to retake the time trials. Sooooooo, i am requesting to rejoin.
Looks to me like you're still on the active list. Check here for which division you're in now though. After you've done that, check here for who you should be adding to your Friends List, so you can race Sundays.

Back