◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,415 comments
A buddy of mine went to update gt6 and is getting error code
It won't let him play online or download the new update.
I told him I would ask my fellow snails to see if you guys had any ideas as to what can be done.

UserID usually does but is unable to this evening.
I can leave the Blue and get the Red Rm going.

Left the Blue Room - no one could hear me or respond to my texts.
Will see if joining a Red Rm is any better.

Left the Blue Room - no one could hear me or respond to my texts.
Will see if joining a Red Rm is any better.
I think you were being ignored, I could hear you. I just didn't feel the need for me too come in Mr. TEX. Sorry

A bit of @WaLT_100R - "like, Dude, if you know the pick is on a schedule... Pick?"

I hear ya, @JLBowler - but just because something doesn't work this week, or even for a couple weeks, doesn't mean the system or the individual is insufficient. Even of it 'feels' like insanity, it isn't - maybe temporary frustration, but...

This is preventable - It would be nice for potential prize winners to, maybe, say, PM @JLBowler or @zer05ive with a "I will be busy with life in next 10-20 hours, so if they need my car, my pick is the Sambabus, and if they need a track, my pick is Kart Space..."

Nah, that simple solution works way less than complaining.

----

Bottom two paragraphs were before I read Flop's info.

Last edited:
A bit of @WaLT_100R - "like, Dude, if you know the puck is on a schedule... Pick?"

I hear ya, @JLBowler - but just because something doesn't work this week, or even for a couple weeks, doesn't mean the system or the individual is insufficient. Even of it 'feels' like insanity, it isn't - maybe temporary frustration, but...
Easy on the insanity please.

Guy asks a question on a forum, get his answer and a request to do something in less than half an hour and seven hours later he hasn't followed through. Sometimes I have to wonder why I put so much time into this.
A bit of @WaLT_100R - "like, Dude, if you know the puck is on a schedule... Pick?"

Thing is, responsibility. He knew the situation. As a responsible thing to do here was at least PM someone as to the car "in case something comes up".

The only point I'm trying to make is that if you're going to ask a question, hang around long enough for the answer.

@Skills I will save your response for the next five people that message me wanting to know why something isn't done five minutes ago for them. I'm aware it's just a game and life happens. It happens to me all the time but it doesn't stop people from jumping on me.

The only point I'm trying to make is that if you're going to ask a question, hang around long enough for the answer.

@Skills I will save your response for the next five people that message me wanting to know why something isn't done five minutes ago for them. I'm aware it's just a game and life happens. It happens to me all the time but it doesn't stop people from jumping on me.
Yes, please do. People need to calm down FFS.

Don't really know what or how say how sad I am.
When you've had a a friend for so long and even went to meet that friend, race in go carts for real with that friend,
The friend just flips a u turn on you!

Last edited:
Back