◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,412 comments
Another great night racing for me in D5, culminating in what I believe was my best SNAIL performance. And that's even with a blown engine at the start of R2 C1, where my car was dead on the grid, forcing me to exit. I thoroughly enjoyed every combo tonight; it was hard picking which one to vote off.

Tonight had some of the best door-to-door racing in my GT career; it seemed that @nascarfan14 and I would find each other almost every race and have an epic battle.

We were generally lag-free, though @bezerker34 did lose an engine from lag while in a podium spot at Nurburgring. I think most had sound throughout the night, though some did report issues. @Madstar116 did an admirable job of suffering through, overcoming both a lack of sound and a toothache to consistently place well in spite of the adverse conditions.

Thanks for the great racing again guys; it was a pleasure being the host of D5 this past season. We're in good hands with @reigninblood taking over the primary host role going forward.

My apologies to d3 and anyone that my lag tonight I wasn't aware that I was until someone said your arrow is all over the place. So I pulled over then got disco'd. So again my apologies.

Whlat were your settings before the update ? From what I'm gathering the higher you had your settings before the update the more adjusting you're going to have to do. Ones that had ffb set to 10 before(extreme over kill) dislike it the most. There is more road/tire feel now , less "center drive"
. 9 max force 6 sencetivity feels pretty good

My apologies to d3 and anyone that my lag tonight I wasn't aware that I was until someone said your arrow is all over the place. So I pulled over then got disco'd. So again my apologies.
Damn Zii, my heart almost popped out from my mouth as it scared the hell outta me. 3, 2, 1, go, gas pedal flat down and BANG!!! Suddenly I'm spinning around dragging another 2 guys with me. That was scary sht
:scared:

I recently got a Samsung Galaxy S5 and am having a Google doc issue. For any doc I open it puts a toolbar on the top of the screen which doesn't allow me to change tabs. Any idea how to fix this?

Here is a screen shot to show what I mean. I can click on some of the links, but not the top ones.

Screenshot_2014-09-22-12-01-57.png

Are you using the Google Drive App or the phone browser? I would suggest the App. There are also two separate apps for Google Sheets and Google Docs now and those may work better as well on that S5.

Are you using the Google Drive App or the phone browser? I would suggest the App. There are also two separate apps for Google Sheets and Google Docs now and those may work better as well on that S5.

I just downloaded the Google sheets app and that works fine. Just doesn't make sense why the Google drive app does that.

D3 replays uploaded.

Some great racing in D3 last night with the top 4 only separated by 3 or 4 points at the end of the night.

Congrats to JoeW for winning despite being unable to take off from his pole position for race 3 because of one of PD's current glitches. I was struck down by the other one when for 3 races I had no sound at all. All very distracting and I hope they sort out these issues as soon as possible.

So... anyone have significant sound issues tonight? I heard of one issue in our lobby re: tires. I think at same time he was put to back of grid for start...

Everything went smoothly in D6 until the last combo. One driver was unable to accelerate at the start and had to back out of race 1. Also on the 2nd run I had no engine sound and was relegated to P13 (last on grid). No biggie just a little frustration since the last updates.

I recently got a Samsung Galaxy S5 and am having a Google doc issue. For any doc I open it puts a toolbar on the top of the screen which doesn't allow me to change tabs. Any idea how to fix this?

Here is a screen shot to show what I mean. I can click on some of the links, but not the top ones.

View attachment 228492
Ditto. Try using the other option. Not Google Docs. I've never been able to edit using the GD choice.

Ditto. Try using the other option. Not Google Docs. I've never been able to edit using the GD choice.

Thanks. It's just odd. I just wanted to look at the other tabs, not edit them. I just find it very strange that a phone that has such a big deal with Google, that it would format like that.

D3 replays uploaded.

Some great racing in D3 last night with the top 4 only separated by 3 or 4 points at the end of the night.

Congrats to JoeW for winning despite being unable to take off from his pole position for race 3 because of one of PD's current glitches. I was struck down by the other one when for 3 races I had no sound at all. All very distracting and I hope they sort out these issues as soon as possible.

Thanks, it would have been my first night win in snail, ever. But it is not to be. Someone I did not even race near almost all night is filing some things against me that did not affect them at all nor did it gain me an advantage.

Perturbed...

Thanks, it would have been my first night win in snail, ever. But it is not to be. Someone I did not even race near almost all night is filing some things against me that did not affect them at all nor did it gain me an advantage.

Perturbed...
Wow...I'm sorry to hear that. :confused:
I don't understand how/why people can be so vindictive. Is "winning" so important that one looks for ways to gain ground via such such actions?

How did votes go? I'm the only one to vote 2; the entire division voted 3! :eek: Mutiny on the Bounty! Lol.

Last edited:
I won't really comment further but I will think a little differently of this person for awhile considering the good history we have had for a long time.

Perturbed...

I won't really comment further but I will think a little differently of this person for awhile considering the good history we have had for a long time.

That's a cute story. Rules are put in place for a reason. That is all I have to say about that.

Everything went smoothly in D6 until the last combo. One driver was unable to accelerate at the start and had to back out of race 1. Also on the 2nd run I had no engine sound and was relegated to P13 (last on grid). No biggie just a little frustration since the last updates.

Same thing happened to me and i am host to Division 7. It happened during 2 races. First one happened Round 2 Race 1 with the Spoon S2000 and then Round 3 Race 1 with the VW. Engine was revving but car sat frozen.

Anyone is racing with no hearing sense yesterday? :D no engine, no tire, no nothing. It was quite challenging and make me appreciate the hearing sense so much in racing.

JLBowleselectively 10097317
That's a cute story. Rules are put in place for a reason. That is all I have to say about that.
Depends on how selectively you seek out which rules to enforce and even more selectively who broke them.

Enforce all against all. Going out of your way to pick a certain person and file things against them that had nothing to do with you is a bit odd. I didn't see you filing these same reports last week, the week before etc etc. I expect you to pick out every single infraction by every single driver last night, especially yourself...otherwise you are playing favorites...or non favorites...something like that.

Last edited:
Are we going to do this again? Stop trying to publicly try Incidents on this thread. If you see OLR infractions, no matter who you are, report them. They don't have to have affected you, for you to report them.

Back