◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,412 comments
I do think it would be better to practice online, but It's a habit of mine to stay up way too late and practice when nobody is around to join a lobby lol.
Me too:embarrassed:

Well not only was my race night ruined but my whole night. I cannot believe my two favorite combos will be removed/altered. Looks like 1 & 3 had the votes. Unbelievable.
IMO combos 1 & 3 provided the best racing. Combo 2 is a parade until a mistake is made. There's absolutely no room to maneuver and all the cars look identical to boot. Very disappointed.

Last edited:

Here are the unofficial results from our league night on September 21, 2014

Click here for this season's points standings and scroll down for comprehensive race data

Click here if the data linked above has already been archived and you would like to retrieve it

Division 1
  1. LLOYDZ_ELITE69 ---- voted to eliminate Round 3 - 92 (77.55 for prize purposes only)
  2. martin20az -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  3. dangerzone641 ----- voted to eliminate Round 3
  4. Hydromatos22 ------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  5. dgriffin28 -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  6. dgafaboutany1420 -- voted to eliminate Round 3
  7. Nic-KL ------------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  8. Xrad-11 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  9. Juicybeans916 ----- did not submit a vote
  10. QwietStorm03 ------ did not submit a vote

Division 2
  1. Clutch_800 -------- voted to eliminate Round 3 - 93 (72.25 for prize purposes only)
  2. GTP_XR_RACER_11 --- voted to eliminate Round 3
  3. sprintr64 --------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  4. Rednose58 --------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  5. ConnorWolf -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  6. dragonwhisky ------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  7. serge_1919 -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  8. kotobin ----------- did not submit a vote
  9. Gouletzky --------- voted to eliminate Round 3

Division 3
  1. Ice_Warden -------- voted to eliminate Round 2 - 83 (80.94 for prize purposes only)
  2. TheNoseKnows__ ---- voted to eliminate Round 3
  3. turnupdaheat ------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  4. jlbowler ---------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  5. Sand__68 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  6. Schmiggz ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  7. nmcp1 ------------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  8. OGR_ROCKSTAR86 ---- voted to eliminate Round 1
  9. Zspark ------------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  10. zii1993 ----------- did not submit a vote

Division 4
  1. gotdirt410sp ------ voted to eliminate Round 3 - 84 (73.59 for prize purposes only)
  2. FloptaStr8 -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  3. Roman_SPQR -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  4. tcrash15 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  5. GTP_Patrick1 ------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  6. CAPECOD104 -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  7. TEX-36 ------------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  8. Grandpas_Money ---- voted to eliminate Round 3
  9. EvoSpec10 --------- did not submit a vote

Division 5
  1. Volcoman3 --------- voted to eliminate Round 3 - 96 (95.21 for Prize C)
  2. Wardenclyffe ------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  3. spyagent1439 ------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  4. reigninblood1975 -- voted to eliminate Round 3
  5. bezerker34 -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  6. JJLopez_427 ------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  7. MaDDstAR116 ------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  8. MareckX ----------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  9. II-NOVA-II -------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  10. Wolfsatz ---------- voted to eliminate Round 1

Division 6
  1. drb1269247 -------- voted to eliminate Round 2 - 80 (ineligible for prizes)
  2. USERID_77a23 ------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  3. euclid58 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  4. goofytyler1995 ---- voted to eliminate Round 1
  5. NOISE-BOMB_MSR ---- voted to eliminate Round 3
  6. ShrumpRacer86 ----- voted to eliminate Round 3
  7. John-Rambo_4g ----- voted to eliminate Round 1
  8. Joe_DiBen --------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  9. nobbymcnobberson -- voted to eliminate Round 1
  10. pkenuelo ---------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  11. HandlebarMustash -- voted to eliminate Round 2
  12. TomMang_68 -------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  13. MajorBlixem ------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  14. ExoSphere64 ------- did not submit a vote
  15. Nail-27 ----------- did not submit a vote

Division 7
  1. JakeDog23 --------- voted to eliminate Round 2 - 91 (97.77 for Prize B)
  2. jay-c2000 --------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  3. blueninjacivic ---- voted to eliminate Round 3
  4. cmbeal317 --------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  5. singlepaddy ------- did not submit a vote
  6. Piler ------------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  7. TBongX ------------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  8. racingchamp30 ----- voted to eliminate Round 1
  9. awsisme ----------- did not submit a vote
  10. C3boo ------------- did not submit a vote
  11. Skills_19657 ------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  12. PlatinumRolex ----- did not submit a vote

Division 8
  1. Ogg_42 ------------ voted to eliminate Round 1 - 93 (98.38 for Prize A)
  2. McTrucker000 ------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  3. QEDXY ------------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  4. SHOCKY_WELLHELL --- voted to eliminate Round 3
  5. Ch11chcftzp ------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  6. Mr_Smile ---------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  7. vsfit ------------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  8. flesxruoyxllik ---- voted to eliminate Round 1
  9. chickensmasher15 -- voted to eliminate Round 3
  10. dcschwinn --------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  11. FBR_Steve --------- voted to eliminate Round 1
The round that received the most elimination votes was:
Round 3 - Volkswagen GTI Roadster Vision Gran Turismo (Sport Soft tires) at Nurburgring GP/F (6 laps)
Therefore the entire combo has been dropped from next week's line-up. Since @jamilla wins Prize A, they get to choose an entirely new car and track combo to replace it.

The round that received the second most elimination votes was:
Round 1 - Honda NSX Type R '02 (Sport Medium tires) at Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit (5 laps)
This means either the car or the track will be replaced for next week's line-up. Since @Jakedog23 gets Prize B, he has the option to "freeze" the car or the track, or he can give that option to the Prize C winner. If he gives the "freeze" away, then he gets to decide what car or track replaces the part of the combo that is left unfrozen by the Prize C winner.

Prize C goes to @kadrek so he gets whichever option the Prize B winner does not select.

Preliminary prize winners, please don't announce your prize selection until all incident reports have been filed and it has been confirmed that you don't have any penalties. It's also recommended that you review the SNAIL combo history or other data on our car and track history so that you can get an idea how many times we've raced each car and track. Please remember that originality is always appreciated,so picking cars and tracks that we've never raced is a plus (but not required). What's more importantis that you thoroughly test any combo that you are considering before making it your official selection. For example, no car you select should not hit its rev limiter at any point during a race (even in the draft).

IMPORTANT: When posting your Prize A or Prize B selection, please list the complete in-game name of the car and/or track you are selecting. For example, if you want to select the Amuse Superlegara for your car, post "Amuse Nismo 380 RS Superlagara". If you want to select Monza for a track, post "Autodromo Nazionale Monza". This makes it much easier for the lineup to be updated accurately and also prevents confusing other league members as to which car or track you are selecting. Also, please be sure to list the PP and HP (after oil change) of any car you select.

Car Selection Guidelines
Dealership Cars - The maximum price for a selected car is now $1,000,000
DLC Cars - Only DLC cars that are FREE and currently still available in the PlayStation Store can be selected.

Track Selection Guidelines
Any non-DLC track can be selected as long as a single lap with the car combo'd with it would not take more than five minutes to complete. For example, don't select anything that includes the Nurburgring's Nordschleife.

Last edited:
FmeorCJ.png

Race Date: 21 September 2014

Currently tracking 42 Incident Reports

We have at least one prize winner with a racing incident being investigated by the stewards. This may, obviously, change the order of the prizes to be selected. All winners are asked to refrain from making selections until the Weekly Steward's report has been posted.

The target deadline for the Steward Reviews, this week, is Wednesday night by 10PM Eastern. The Steward Summary will be posted as soon as possible, following completion of reviews.

:@: SNAIL Stewards, please make your way to The Incident Review Scoring.​

The IR Submission Form is now closed.

Last edited:
Well not only was my race night ruined but my whole night. I cannot believe my two favorite combos will be removed/altered. Looks like 1 & 3 had the votes. Unbelievable.🤬
IMO combos 1 & 3 provided the best racing. Combo 2 is a parade until a mistake is made. There's absolutely no room to maneuver and all the cars look identical to boot. Very disappointed.

What are you talking about. We been lurking about for an hour now waiting. True ninjas come in, toss a smoke screen flash bang, throw some shuriken at all the bad guys and disappear. You never know they were even there until you wake up dead with a sharp multi object in yer forehead.
Nice description there.

Well not only was my race night ruined but my whole night. I cannot believe my two favorite combos will be removed/altered. Looks like 1 & 3 had the votes. Unbelievable.🤬
So agree with you.... The little kids train at the fairground stays and the real races get slapped!!! I don't get it!

So agree with you.... The little kids train at the fairground stays and the real races get slapped!!! I don't get it!
Maybe we will get to keep the real sports car. The NSX is my dream car... or a Nissan GT-R '07 or newer. Lol... in my dreams.

Hoping the track gets frozen on combo 1. That NSX was fun, but on that track lots of cars will work well. Silverstone along with Fuji are my favorite 2 tracks for good racing, high speed and lots of room for passing.
The NSX will work on Fiji, Motegi RC or East, Daytona RC, GVS, or any mid to big track. :D
Actually idc which status as both are good. I just want to get rid of the Hot Wheel in the walk in closet... ok I'm done venting.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, I just got off work and I'm tired and don't feel like reading through other things. Just wanted a quick update. Sorry for wasting your time.

I'm the full definition of a part time driver. I don't care about anything during the week. Just tell me what we're racing on Sunday and if I'm not working I'll show up. Done and done.

I'm the full definition of a part time driver. I don't care about anything during the week. Just tell me what we're racing on Sunday and if I'm not working I'll show up. Done and done.

Mate, it's monday... You're a week ahead asking for next weeks combos!

What are you talking about. We been lurking about for an hour now waiting. True ninjas come in, toss a smoke screen flash bang, throw some shuriken at all the bad guys and disappear. You never know they were even there until you wake up dead with a sharp multi pointed object in yer forehead.
i can neither confirm nor deny the existence of ninjas............... <throws smoke bomb>

Back