◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,412 comments
Not the Camaro... Not the Camaro... Not the Camaro...
Speaking of Camaro, what about that Stilow engineering Camaro? We never raced that.

PS. Snail raced the 69 Camaro twice before. There's still a ton of cars we haven't. Think wisely.

If he likes the old Muscle cars, one thing to be aware of when choosing is the top speed / limiter, which sadly limits quite a few choices. Not sure where the El Camino, Screamin' Turkey, early Pontiacs, or similar are set on Transmissions, but they are cool lookin' rides.

If he likes the old Muscle cars, one thing to be aware of when choosing is the top speed / limiter, which sadly limits quite a few choices. Not sure where the El Camino, Screamin' Turkey, early Pontiacs, or similar are set on Transmissions, but they are cool lookin' rides.
The six barrel has a pretty wide gearbox

THROWBACK THURSDAY!!

Here are the rules:
  1. Anyone can start a topic
  2. Once a topic is picked, please stay on topic (unless your post isn't related to Throwback Thursday)
  3. Include a picture or video in your post
Since nobody else has started a topic, the topic I'm choosing is "My all-time favorite athlete"

Here's mine:

bolt.jpg
Usain Bolt

Back when I was really into football Dan was the Man.

Without a doubt the best pure passer the NFL has ever seen. With his arm, accuracy, quick release and today's flag football rules on DBs and 6'11 receivers he could throw 7000 yds a season nowadays.

Fedor Emelianenko. He is one of the most humble, calm, and respectable MMA fighters in the world. Unlike many other fighters, he doesn't talk bad about any body. He just fight and he is not afraid of any fighter.

Lionel Messi. He is the humble, respectable and skillful legend in soccer.

Kobe Bryant. Do I need to say anything :D

Back