◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,415 comments
And as a 22 year old young man, not some punk, I find your post offensive.
So if you read the post that I replied to you will see that he brought age into the equation. I didn't mean to say everyone younger than me is a punk but since you brought it up I think I met you once and you kinda were.

I don't think I'm following what you're trying to say, buddz!!! The way things go by now? Things go by as it always did for 2 and a half years.
Oh wow. You're worse than I thought :lol: if you can't figure it out by now you should go read a book.

Nice, you answered you own question. Exactly! Over two years this league has been together and functioning what makes you think it's gonna change now? Maybe instead of whining you should try to just win the prize yourself. Seniority isn't gonna get you anywhere

So if you read the post that I replied to you will see that he brought age into the equation. I didn't mean to say everyone younger than me is a punk but since you brought it up I think I met you once and you kinda were.

I don't know who are. I don't really care. I just expressed my opinion. I now realise I switched to part time for more reasons than work.

Throw back go heels

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 10
If everyone wants to complain about what the winners choose, how bout you start winning so you can choose? Every combo will have its challenges and weaknesses, but we all have them. Just race it and do your talking on the track......
Getting rid of the Adjusted Point total would be a more accurate way to determine prize winners. After looking thru history links it seems no matter who has a better night it falls on what ever division has the most on track which in my opinion is a load of crap.

Ah well. I guess I'll find out if I like the one without the tuned parts.

The tuned car had a diff and suspension..

Back