◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,413 comments
Used this car with boost elsewhere and it is very important to figure out where the best place is to use it. It adds something else to your "cross check". Don't fall off while trying to find the button. Heh Heh.:lol:

Did my IR reviews already (like the rest of us!!) All six that I could do anyway. Thanks you guys keep it up...more better than the 100+ awhile back.

Darn...what ever am I going to do with all my spare time this week.

EAT...SLEEP...RACE...REVIEW....REPEAT....WEEKLY.
The only good place I have left to map it to the DFGT is UP on the D-Pad. Gonna have to test this out to see how it works and how effective it is.

It was the Mitsubishi Evo TC but it was an AYC, not a torque split. Any adjustment there and the lobby would lock you out, claiming you tuned it, even if you "reset" it. You had to go to a clean settings sheet and not even open the setting screen to get past the tuning prohibition. So I think it's specific to AYC, as there was some other car I've run somewhere besides the Subaru TC (which you're correct about - you could adjust that torque split) that allowed split changes.
This problem actually exists with all the Evos that have AYC. I've found you can get it back to "untuned" by copying a setup tab where the AYC setting has not been looked at yet if you have one. If you check the AYC setting on all 3 tabs then the only option is to buy a new car to get back to "untuned".

- Toyota FT-1 VisionGT at Mid-Field Raceway
- Mitsubishi FTO Super Touring Car at Spa Francorchamps
- ???????? at Twin Ring Motegi East Course

Looking good 👍

The game doesn't give a power or weight for the FT-1 VGT but when I sort my garage by weight, it's between 980kg and 1000kg. The power is between 630HP and 651HP. If I had every car I might be able to narrow it down more.

My choice for the new car was tough, thought this one would be a little different and it seems to suit the track quite nicely, did quite a few laps, and was actually fun to drive. Get ready for the body roll in the corners and the nose dives under braking...lol

SNAILTimeTrial.jpg

A new combo Practice Time Trial event is now live.

The Leader Boards can be found here.

All previous TT Leader Boards can be viewed by selecting the appropriate tab at the bottom.

Right now fixed host is messed up though according to @racingchamp30. From what I understand it's not letting people in to his rooms, And I have never know champ to have a problem with fixed host!

You may get your wish @DesertPenguin09 I've got a car in mind for it and yes it's fast 106's

I had started to use Fixed host status after we started to have problems seeing each other and then using Fixed host looked like it fixed the problem before the newest 1.16 update. With the newest update that came, with me being on Fixed host, anyone that came to the room could not load up completely and then disconnected from room, that happened when i was hosting the Saturday Endurance room so i had to re-create a room under non fixed and also for last Sunday Night's racing as non fixed host and it all went well.

@JLBowler I forgotten i needed approval to run the room as fixed host so i will host the room as non fixed until i get approval to run as Fixed host.

Data is in for D2!

20150301D2Winner.jpg

Course 1: Twin Ring Motegi East Course
Pole position: @R34EVO9 1:22.619
Race 1 winner: @R34EVO9
Race 2 winner: @pakicote
Fastest lap: @R34EVO9 1:22.532

Course 2: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
Pole position: @Dacana 2:18.263
Race 1 winner: @Dacana
Race 2 winner: @nmcp1
Fastest lap: @Dacana 2:17.719

Course 3: Silverstone National Circuit
Pole position: @pakicote 52.768
Race 1 winner: @Dacana
Race 2 winner: @Dacana
Fastest lap: @gtr3123 52.520

Fun with numbers!

3 - Wins on the night for @Dacana (won 3 of last 4 races)

4 - Fastest race laps for @R34EVO9. Slow down, k?

5 - Straight weeks with podium finishes for @Dacana, @R34EVO9, and @Bryds

5.529 - Gap from 1st to 9th in the 2nd race @ Motegi. Close battles all race long!

9 - Drivers on the podium for the night

25 - Positions gained by @Dacana through the night. Last to first in the final race!

257 - Points for the February season for the champion, @R34EVO9!

532 - Corners negotiated through all 6 races

1621 - Horsepower the drivers had to reign in across all 3 cars

Are there any rules regarding the club lobby for creating or joining rooms?

Don't have any rooms open in the club lobby, except for the official division rooms, on Sunday night from 9:00 PM ET until after racing is done for the night. Other than that, not really.

Don't have any rooms open in the club lobby, except for the official division rooms, on Sunday night from 9:00 PM ET until after racing is done for the night. Other than that, not really.
Ok cool. I am really excited to race with you guys. I was running laps at silverstone national in the mercedes to see where I would stack up compared to the results from your races and wow! You guys are so fast! D1 and D2 times are insane!

Take pics of it all set up!

So who has Prizes B and C now?

Unknown since it hasn't been announced.

I'm still grumbling about it and trying to decide whether I should tie up the person responsible, give them 50 lashes with wet noodles or light their toes on fire.

I'll get an announcement out tonight on who won what, after I get to somewhere I can work with google docs.

Back