◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,413 comments
You have to drive it to understand it. It's as simple as watching when the arrow points right and is green (regenerating), and when it points left and is red, it's using the energy. Modulate the throttle so you can see when it starts to use the energy rather than store it.

snailstewardsummary-jpg.259959

Race Date - Sun Mar 01 2015
Penalty Rate 63%
Banner by GamingPete

Below are the results of the 8 incidents the stewards reviewed.

Division 2 - 2 incidents on file
pakicote
  • Round 2 - Race 2 - Level 2 - 8 points doubled to 16 for probation violation and halved for self report. 3 weeks probation remain.
Division 3 - 4 incidents on file
turnupdaheat
  • Round 1 - Race 1 - Level 2 - 6 points. 2 weeks probation.
TEXAS_DES1GNER
  • Round 2 - Race 2 - Level 2 - 6 points. 2 weeks probation.
Division 4 - 1 incident on file
CoachMK21
  • Round 1 - Race 1 - Level 2 - 6 points doubled to 12 for probation violation and halved for self report. 3 weeks probation remain.
Division 6 - 1 incident on file
canuckleheadII
  • Round 1 - Race 1 - Level 3 - 9 points. 3 weeks probation.

These results can be viewed on the SNAIL Steward Review Sheet.

Thanks to
150-HandlebarFasces-150.png
150-JLBowlerTrenchClub_R90-150.png
150-Nail_K-Bar-90.png
150-tezgmBat1-150.png
150-USERIDBlades-300x300-150.png
150-vsfit-trident-150.png

for their reviews this week.
Don't forget to claim your $hells for completing reviews.
:cheers: from
150-Dragonwhisky-Kurgan-Sword-90.png

These changes affect the final standings.
Full final results can be found here. @zer05ive & @JLBowler, these adjustments have been made in SNAIL Sunday Scoring and SNAIL Data sheets.
***If you were penalized and would like further explanation regarding the incident, PM your Division Steward and they will let you know what the stewards saw and our opinions on it.***

7 drivers cleared probation this week. Well done! :cheers:

Now this battle is over for the week, another will soon begin.
20150304_181118.jpg

I tried the TS030 starting on Racing tyres (they will pit for IM) today. If you set it to push it hard, wins consistently. If you set it to Push the Pace, not so sure. Starting with IM also not a sure win.
All races done with zero input. I'm sure if you are monitoring it, you can improve results.

After all these races, went on a rampage and bought all the cars I lost when I restored a backup and bought some other ones too.
I'm trying with a detuned Mazda LM55 VGT. He's going wide a lot and way too hot into turns. I picked this LMP for the 4WD but he's messing up a lot. ~6:30 into the first lap he makes it to 1st place so his pace might slow enough to not go off anymore. This is great if it works. Just leave it on while I'm doing other things and set a time so I remember to restart when it's done.

I'm trying with a detuned Mazda LM55 VGT. He's going wide a lot and way too hot into turns. I picked this LMP for the 4WD but he's messing up a lot.

I lost that one when I had to restore a backup and haven't bought it again. Are you using it for any other races? I never used the VGT ones much (other than the VW one, because it's the spiritual evolution of my car IRL), so I was wondering if I should spend the few millions it would take to buy the ones I lost again.

I'm trying with a detuned Mazda LM55 VGT. He's going wide a lot and way too hot into turns. I picked this LMP for the 4WD but he's messing up a lot. ~6:30 into the first lap he makes it to 1st place so his pace might slow enough to not go off anymore. This is great if it works. Just leave it on while I'm doing other things and set a time so I remember to restart when it's done.
It works! Running time is 28 minutes. Pits again on Lap 2 for Intermediate tires even though the track is drying out but it doesn't matter. He still gains time every sector. Set to the highest push setting and leave it alone for 28 minutes. Done.

We've used 2 VGT cars in the time I've been in SNAIL. One is this week you know lol.
We don't use them often heh. And I remember one time it brought up a conversation about physics and people generally frowning upon them. I don't mind to be honest. They all handle pretty well.

We don't use them often heh. And I remember one time it brought up a conversation about physics and people generally frowning upon them. I don't mind to be honest. They all handle pretty well.

Well we don't use them often because they only make up a very small percentage of the cars we can choose from. We're up to 8 or 9 VGT cars now out of almost 1100 (from what I remember) that we can choose from? That's why we don't use them often, haha.

My neighbor has too much money. Every year he gets another brand new sports car and has to drive it by my house a couple of times a day.
First it was a Nissan GT-R. Last year it was a Audi R8. Today he drives by in a New Jaguar F-type. :drool:
Tell him to downshift infront of your house.

Well we don't use them often because they only make up a very small percentage of the cars we can choose from. We're up to 8 or 9 VGT cars now out of almost 1100 (from what I remember) that we can choose from? That's why we don't use them often, haha.

I think the game has more than 1230 cars now (not counting the Lunar Module, because it's ******** that I can't drive the Nordschleife at 30 km/h while wearing a spacesuit).

I think the game has more than 1230 cars now (not counting the Lunar Module, because it's ******** that I can't drive the Nordschleife at 30 km/h while wearing a spacesuit).

Our cap for cars is 1 million credits though. That eliminates somewhere around 150 cars.

My neighbor has too much money. Every year he gets another brand new sports car and has to drive it by my house a couple of times a day.
First it was a Nissan GT-R. Last year it was a Audi R8. Today he drives by in a New Jaguar F-type. :drool:

Whenever I feel someone makes too much money I think to myself, have I ever been overpaid for anything? It usually changes my perspective and makes me say, "good for them." It's my opinion that only a few make too much money, and soo many make too little. Jaguars for everyone I say! :cheers:

Last edited:
I've still got a little bit to go to reach 40,000. Can you tell what I race most of the time by this screenshot? And that top speed was one heck of a lag bump at Daytona hehe.
IMAG0571.jpg

Back