◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,416 comments
Definitely some interesting moves!!!
I for one certainly did not expect to move up to d5. I guess will see how it plays out.
I think I'll be going from "mid pack" paddy to " back of pack" paddy though! :lol:

:nervous: for D2....

I'm pretty sure for quite a few racers the competition has just been stepped up. Not to mention we will probably see some packed rooms which will be awesome for everyone. Good luck to everyone tonight. Stay patient and have fun, you may surprise your self with the results. Race hard , race clean , race snail:cheers:

Special thanks to the dedicated volunteers that run this community and allow us to have the fun we do week after week.

Edit : :crazy: if I stole this @zer05ive , I am sorry , I was posting from my phone and had no idea :banghead::banghead:

Last edited:
Race hard , race clean , race snail:cheers:

Special thanks to the dedicated volunteers that run this community and allow us to have the fun we do week after week

I think we should always have a moment to thank the people that enable us to have this incredible group and organisation. I believe everybody that has ventured into the wild, wild world of open lobbies and quick matches knows how hard it is to find a room where you can experience the kind of racing which SNAIL provides.

So thank you all for the hard work and let's see what happens tonight!

LOL... I was so looking to race with you in D3... I guess you are much faster than I imagined. Good Luck in D2. Keep @Rednose58 some company!
Ya I was looking forward to racing you in D3 as well since it's always a good time racing against you in practice rooms. I just hope I can keep up...

GRANSTAD.jpg
tonight will be my first SNAIL RACE NIGHT with my new granstand, took a while to post pic up but i was bombarded with work just when i needed the time to enjoy the stand. Huge huge gratitude to the folks at granstand and zero5ive . good luck tonight all

View attachment 359632 tonight will be my first SNAIL RACE NIGHT with my new granstand, took a while to post pic up but i was bombarded with work just when i needed the time to enjoy the stand. Huge huge gratitude to the folks at granstand and zero5ive . good luck tonight all
Looks great! Thanks for posting! All thanks goes to @GranStand Bill for such an awesome sim racing stand!! :cheers:

Division 5!! Slowly making my way back to where I feel I should be, at least where I'm competitive and everyone has an equal chance of winning each race. Even the reverse grid ones. I love a tight field!

Your signature reminded me of this quote I heard. The one you have just extended.
"An amatuer practices until they get it right. A professional practices until they can't get it wrong."
That also reminds me of something my TaeKwonDo instructor used to say. "Practice doesn't make perfect, practice makes permanent." As in, you get out what you put in, you practice sloppy you end up sloppy. Practice only makes perfect with perfect practice.

You'll pictures are really good. Perhaps I can tempt you to use a lower shutter speed so that the cars don't 'static' or planted? These will add the movement sensation mostly from the spinning wheels. Your pictures would have more pizzazz!

this has a shutter speed of 250 (see the wheels and the pavement)
Côte d'Azur_4 by SnailRacing.Org, on Flickr

Mayweather has never been in a fight. He has been in 50s HIT and RUN!!
Thx wolf.. i was using more speed to make it less blurry but i didnt see that the wheels were better with 250... i guess ill have to play with that a lot depending on the effect i need. thx again!

That also reminds me of something my TaeKwonDo instructor used to say. "Practice doesn't make perfect, practice makes permanent." As in, you get out what you put in, you practice sloppy you end up sloppy. Practice only makes perfect with perfect practice.
Yea my karate teacher would say go ahead be lazy don't do workouts. But don't come crying to me when you get beat up. LOL all the little kids suddenly got their butts in gear.

D2 Warning!
Beware of the D3 Champion!

here's how he looks like !

Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_14 by SnailRacing.Org, on Flickr

Great Racecraft!
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_2 by SnailRacing.Org, on Flickr

Faster than Fast
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_7 by SnailRacing.Org, on Flickr

Wont crack under pressure
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_11 by SnailRacing.Org, on Flickr

and will race you like a true Gentleman!

@Rednose58 Good Luck in D2!
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_8 by SnailRacing.Org, on Flickr

A few other shots from last night practice
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_12 by SnailRacing.Org, on Flickr

Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_10 by SnailRacing.Org, on Flickr

Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_6 by SnailRacing.Org, on Flickr

Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_5 by SnailRacing.Org, on Flickr

Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_4 by SnailRacing.Org, on Flickr

Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_3 by SnailRacing.Org, on Flickr

Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_9 by SnailRacing.Org, on Flickr

Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_13 by SnailRacing.Org, on Flickr

Thx wolf.. i was using more speed to make it less blurry but i didnt see that the wheels were better with 250... i guess ill have to play with that a lot depending on the effect i need. thx again!

Having the shutter open longer, like 1/250 or 1/60, will give you blur that you can use to gain that sense of speed. It's a good blur, depending on the type of shot you're trying to get :D

kool it worked...but i forgot to Tag and i have to say sorry to @MikeGrove because he wanted me to take a particular picture and i deleted the replay. So i hope these will make you happy but really sorry.. ill make it up to you! for the others... @ConnorWolf @gulin24 @Falango @gmraces @gtr3123 @MSgtGunny @ONESPACE @turnupdaheat ... i think thats it... am i forgettin anyone? Oh yea.. heres some picrues from our first practice at monaco this week to.View attachment 358981 View attachment 358982

It's Aite Gouletzky

I'll just have to do it again

I'm still having issues loading Spa. Probably gonna sit that combo out just to be safe for everyone, as much as I love it.

Back