◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,415 comments
Scores for 8/7 have been copied to data

Screenshot_20220808-191114_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Here are the unofficial results from our league night on August 7, 2022

Click here for this season's points standings and click a tab at the bottom for more detail.

Click here if the data linked above has already been archived and you would like to view it.

Division 1
  1. Timlour ----------- voted to eliminate Round 3 - 91 (86.21 for Prize B)
  2. Showery_thornO ---- voted to eliminate Round 1
  3. Nic-KL ------------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  4. Phlano_099 -------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  5. Xrad-11 ----------- did not submit a vote
  6. Ice_Warden -------- voted to eliminate Round 1
Division 2
  1. TURBO91stdCIVIC --- voted to eliminate Round 1 - 86.2 (81.67 for Prize C)
  2. Fudman420 --------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  3. EvoSpec10 --------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  4. RacingChamp30 ----- voted to eliminate Round 1
  5. McTrucker000 ------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  6. RizlaTML ---------- voted to eliminate Round 1
Division 3
  1. jlbowler ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2 - 94 (103.90 for Prize A)
  2. Canoworms1 -------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  3. ruggermole -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  4. Track_King47 ------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  5. Skills_19657 ------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  6. Flyingdisc315 ----- did not submit a vote
  7. cesarr64 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 1
The round that received the most elimination votes was:
Round 1 - Honda Integra Type R (DC2) '98 (SM) at Willow Springs International Raceway - Big Willow - S01 Early Morning (9 laps)
Therefore the entire combo has been dropped from next week's line-up. Since @JLBowler wins Prize A, he gets to choose an entirely new car and track combo to replace it.

The round that received the second most elimination votes was:
Round 2 - Nissan Silvia spec-R Aero (S15) Touring Car (RH) at Autopolis - Full Course - S01 Afternoon (8 laps)
This means either the car or the track will be replaced for next week's line-up. Since @Timlour gets Prize B, he has the option to freeze the car or the track, or he can give that option to the Prize C winner. If he gives the freeze away, then he gets to decide what car or track replaces the part of the combo that is left unfrozen by the Prize C winner.

Prize C goes to @Turbo91stdcivic so he gets whichever option the Prize B winner does not select.

Preliminary prize winners, please don't announce your prize selection until all incident reports have been filed and it has been confirmed that you don't have any penalties. It's also recommended that you review the SNAIL combo history and other data on our car and track history so that you can get an idea how many times we've raced each car and track. Please remember that originality is always appreciated, so picking cars and/or tracks that we've never raced is a plus (but not required). What's more important is that you thoroughly test any combo that you are considering before making it your official selection. For example, any car you select must not hit its rev limiter at any point during a race (even in a draft).

IMPORTANT: When posting your Prize A or Prize B selection, please list the complete in-game name of the car and/or track you are selecting. For example, if you want to choose the Integra Type R as your car selection, post "Honda Integra Type R (DC2) '98". If you want to select Monza for your track, post "Autodromo Nazionale Monza". Being specific helps us to update the lineup accurately and also helps avoid any confusion among the drivers. Also, please be sure to list the HP and Weight (LBS) of any car you select. For track selections, include the time of day (e.g: 09:00 Clear) or else it will be left to default.

Car Selection Guidelines
See Section 3 of the SNAIL OLR, Policies and Guidelines.

Track Selection Guidelines
See Section 3.1 of the SNAIL OLR, Policies and Guidelines

Prize A

Full NameYearCrGroupPPBHPWeightDrive TrainSNAIL TiresBuyable on DemandCan be used in Snail
Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C4) '89198989,600-502.603703,466FRSSMenuYes

High Speed Ring (forward just to be clear)
S01 for preset weather
Afternoon for time of day
I ran 1:21 with controller. Not sure how that converts but I would guess 1:19 - 1:20.

Sunday Night Combos.png

Gran Turismo 7

Sunday, August 14, 2022 Lineup

August 2022 Season - League Night #2
1. Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C4) '89 on SS Tires @ High Speed Ring - S01 Afternoon - (11 Laps)
2. Nissan Silvia spec-R Aero (S15) Touring Car on RH Tires @ Autodromo de Interlagos - S01 Afternoon - (9 Laps)
3. BMW M6 GT3 Endurance Model '16 on RH Tires @ Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps - S04 Evening - (6 Laps)

1660214959661.png

For all you that have ever contemplated an aluminum rig, there’s a new player in the market, announced themselves right here on GT Planet as being differentiated by price.

Last edited:
For all you that have ever contemplated an aluminum rig, there’s a new player in the market, announced themselves right here on GT Planet as being differentiated by price.
This rig...

I have run into a problem with Combo #1. Namely the Corvette. The HP in Snail is 370, yet mine has 375 hp. I've tried to find where my car may have been altered, but I can't find anything. No added parts other than SS tires. It's a 'menu' car so I couldn't look it up in Brand Central.

I have run into a problem with Combo #1. Namely the Corvette. The HP in Snail is 370, yet mine has 375 hp. I've tried to find where my car may have been altered, but I can't find anything. No added parts other than SS tires. It's a 'menu' car so I couldn't look it up in Brand Central.
What a kerfuffle. PD changed the PP on some vehicles compared to the list. It seems to happen with each update so I rely on what the lobby’s BoP and tuning prohibited settings put the vehicle at when going on track.

Attachments

• E5AC114B-FB84-4208-AD6B-6DA0AB8ECA63.jpeg
    E5AC114B-FB84-4208-AD6B-6DA0AB8ECA63.jpeg
    156.3 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
What a kerfuffle. PD changed the PP on some vehicles compared to the list. It seems to happen with each update so I rely on what the lobby’s BoP and tuning prohibited settings put the vehicle at when going on track.
I took a look at my ZR-1. Oil Normal, Engine Normal, Body Rigidity Normal. 370hp. Changed the oil, 371hp. Engine Overhaul, 375hp. Restoring Body Rigidity upped the PP by 8 points. With BoP on, these minimal amounts shouldn't make a difference.

Thank you for pointing this out however. Some of the older cars may have slight differences in specs, if I was updating the car list without first servicing the vehicles first.

I took a look at my ZR-1. Oil Normal, Engine Normal, Body Rigidity Normal. 370hp. Changed the oil, 371hp. Engine Overhaul, 375hp. Restoring Body Rigidity upped the PP by 8 points. With BoP on, these minimal amounts shouldn't make a difference.

Thank you for pointing this out however. Some of the older cars may have slight differences in specs, if I was updating the car list without first servicing the vehicles first.
Yeah to make sure it's factory settings. I always add a set-up sheet and it takes car to factory settings, not counting wide body. Bring me off a little bit too on the vette

Latest Posts

Back