◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,415 comments
1660556721197.png

Scores for 9/25 have been copied to Data
1664187252044.png

Here are the unofficial results from our league night on September 25, 2022

Click here for this season's points standings and click a tab at the bottom for more detail.

Click here if the data linked above has already been archived and you would like to view it.

Division 1
  1. Timlour ----------- voted to eliminate Round 2 - 88 (85.85 for Prize B)
  2. GTP_Worstdriver --- voted to eliminate Round 2
  3. Nic-KL ------------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  4. Xrad-11 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  5. Showery_thornO ---- voted to eliminate Round 1
  6. RacingChamp30 ----- voted to eliminate Round 1
  7. Kgffty ------------ voted to eliminate Round 2
Division 2
  1. RizlaTML ---------- voted to eliminate Round 3 - 91 (93.22 for Prize A)
  2. Canoworms1 -------- voted to eliminate Round 1 - 86 (88.10 for Prize C)
  3. Flyingdisc315 ----- voted to eliminate Round 2
  4. JamCar0ne --------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  5. Track_King47 ------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  6. cesarr64 ---------- did not submit a vote
  7. Skills_19657 ------ voted to eliminate Round 1
The round that received the most elimination votes was:
Round 1 - Mazda Roadster Touring Car (RH) at Trial Mountain Circuit - S01 Sunrise (6 laps)
Therefore the entire combo has been dropped from next week's line-up. Since @FCB-Rizla-TML wins Prize A, he gets to choose an entirely new car and track combo to replace it.

The round that received the second most elimination votes was:
Round 2 - Mazda Atenza Gr.3 Road Car (RH) at Kyoto Driving Park Yamagiwa - S01 Early Morning (8 laps)
This means either the car or the track will be replaced for next week's line-up. Since @Timlour gets Prize B, he has the option to freeze the car or the track, or he can give that option to the Prize C winner. If he gives the freeze away, then he gets to decide what car or track replaces the part of the combo that is left unfrozen by the Prize C winner.

Prize C goes to @FCB-Rizla-TML so he gets whichever option the Prize B winner does not select.

Preliminary prize winners, please don't announce your prize selection until all incident reports have been filed and it has been confirmed that you don't have any penalties. It's also recommended that you review the SNAIL combo history and other data on our car and track history so that you can get an idea how many times we've raced each car and track. Please remember that originality is always appreciated, so picking cars and/or tracks that we've never raced is a plus (but not required). What's more important is that you thoroughly test any combo that you are considering before making it your official selection. For example, any car you select must not hit its rev limiter at any point during a race (even in a draft).

IMPORTANT: When posting your Prize A or Prize B selection, please list the complete in-game name of the car and/or track you are selecting. For example, if you want to choose the Integra Type R as your car selection, post "Honda Integra Type R (DC2) '98". If you want to select Monza for your track, post "Autodromo Nazionale Monza". Being specific helps us to update the lineup accurately and also helps avoid any confusion among the drivers. Also, please be sure to list the HP and Weight (LBS) of any car you select. For track selections, include the time of day (e.g: 09:00 Clear) or else it will be left to default.

Car Selection Guidelines
See Section 3 of the SNAIL OLR, Policies and Guidelines.

Track Selection Guidelines
See Section 3.1 of the SNAIL OLR, Policies and Guidelines

View media item 2540
This week's prize winners are clear to make their selections. Good racing!

The IR Submission Form is now closed.

We have no incidents on file.

Banner by @GamingPete

@FCB-Rizla-TML @Timlour @CANOWORMS1 are clear to make their selections and will be included in a conversation that will contain instructions and deadlines.

If @Timlour chooses to pass the freeze, both he and @CANOWORMS1 will be repeat prize winners and suggestions and voting will have to be done for both prizes B and C.

If @Timlour chooses to use the freeze, @CANOWORMS1 will be a repeat prize winner and prize B, selection of a car or track, will go over to suggestions.

With that selection, we have a repeat prize winner.

If you raced in D2 on Sunday, you get to make a suggestion for a car to take to Kyoto. You must post your suggestion in this thread and you only get to make one. You may not edit your post to change your selection. Deadline to make a suggestion will be noon ET on Thursday at which time, @CANOWORMS1 will be clear to choose from those suggestions.

@FCB-Rizla-TML @Chiochansan @JamCar0ne @Track_King47 @cesarr64 @Skills

The D2 suggestion time limit is passed and I've made a decision. Thankfully I'm a heavy credit farmer and had a solid bank account, as testing the 5 suggestions, all good ones, required the purchase of 4 cars and 3 sets of tires, for a grand total of 1.3 million credits. I'm thinking if there is a next time I will post the cars in my garage and D2 can choose from that.😂🤣😂. I liked the Gr choices, but we've had lots of race car. The Mercedes-AMG was too much go and not enough whoa. I'm not a fan of FF cars so that leaves us with the

FERRARI DINO 246 GT 1971 on SH Tires @Akzl298 @JLBowler

I now need to learn how to control oversteer when accelerating, braking and downshifting...I'm not sure what doesn't cause this car to oversteer, but when under control it's fun.

The D2 suggestion time limit is passed and I've made a decision. Thankfully I'm a heavy credit farmer and had a solid bank account, as testing the 5 suggestions, all good ones, required the purchase of 4 cars and 3 sets of tires, for a grand total of 1.3 million credits. I'm thinking if there is a next time I will post the cars in my garage and D2 can choose from that.😂🤣😂. I liked the Gr choices, but we've had lots of race car. The Mercedes-AMG was too much go and not enough whoa. I'm not a fan of FF cars so that leaves us with the

FERRARI DINO 246 GT 1971 on SH Tires @Akzl298 @JLBowler

I now need to learn how to control oversteer when accelerating, braking and downshifting...I'm not sure what doesn't cause this car to oversteer, but when under control it's fun.
Not an option, that car is ineligible

1. Honda Civic Type R (FK2) '15 on SS Tires @ Kyoto Driving Park Yamagiwa - S01 Early Morning - ( Laps)
2. Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Final Gr.4 on RH Tires @ Suzuka Circuit Full Course - S01 Afternoon - ( Laps)
3. Nissan Silvia spec-R Aero (S15) Touring Car on RH Tires @ Watkins Glen International Long Course - S13 Early Morning - (7 Laps)

I'll update combo page in the morning. Need laptimes for combos 1 & 2

Back