◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,417 comments
Sunday Night Combos.png

Gran Turismo 7
Sunday, October 2nd, 2022 Lineup
September 2022 Season League Night #4
1. Honda Civic Type R (FK2) '15 on SS Tires @ Kyoto Driving Park Yamagiwa - S01 Early Morning - (8 Laps)
2. Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Final Gr.4 on RH Tires @ Suzuka Circuit Full Course - S01 Afternoon - (6 Laps)
3. Nissan Silvia spec-R Aero (S15) Touring Car on RH Tires @ Watkins Glen International Long Course - S13 Early Morning - (7 Laps)

1664535526890.png

@Akzl298 @JLBowler @Rednose58 D2 had some problems tonight. Skills lost his internet connection and nobody remaining had access to the Sunday scoring sheets. I use to, but I don't anymore. We have replays, screenshots, photos and a stream. I think I could enter scores if I had access.

@Akzl298 @JLBowler @Rednose58 D2 had some problems tonight. Skills lost his internet connection and nobody remaining had access to the Sunday scoring sheets. I use to, but I don't anymore. We have replays, screenshots, photos and a stream. I think I could enter scores if I had access.
Sorry about that. I can get the scores entered this morning if you can forward me the media recorded.

If you used to have access. You still have access. The location of the sheet hasn't changed and the list of those that have access hasn't changed.

What happened to the rest of the room when @Skills disconnected. Did the room get shut down or did everyone else stay in the room with a new host?

If you used to have access. You still have access. The location of the sheet hasn't changed and the list of those that have access hasn't changed.

What happened to the rest of the room when @Skills disconnected. Did the room get shut down or did everyone else stay in the room with a new host?
Drat. I'll work on Score sheet access again. I don't have a problem with the data sheets.

The room closed when Skills was disconnected.

Here are the unofficial results from our league night on October 2, 2022

Click here for this season's points standings and click a tab at the bottom for more detail.

Click here if the data linked above has already been archived and you would like to view it.

Division 1
  1. Nic-KL ------------ voted to eliminate Round 3 - 90 (102.50 for Prize A) SEE NOTE BELOW
  2. Timlour ----------- voted to eliminate Round 3 - 87 (99.08 for Prize C)
  3. GTP_Worstdriver --- voted to eliminate Round 2
  4. Xrad-11 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  5. RacingChamp30 ----- voted to eliminate Round 1
  6. EvoSpec10 --------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  7. Kgffty ------------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  8. OMG_Raw ----------- did not submit a vote
  9. Fudman420 --------- did not submit a vote
Division 2
  1. Canoworms1 -------- voted to eliminate Round 1 - 92 (79.22 for Prize B)
  2. Flyingdisc315 ----- voted to eliminate Round 2
  3. Track_King47 ------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  4. RizlaTML ---------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  5. cesarr64 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  6. Skills_19657 ------ did not submit a vote
The round that received the most elimination votes was:
Round 1 - Honda Civic Type R (FK2) '15 (SS) at Kyoto Driving Park Yamagiwa - S01 Early Morning (8 laps)
Therefore the entire combo has been dropped from next week's line-up. Since @Nicktune wins Prize A, he gets to choose an entirely new car and track combo to replace it.
PLEASE NOTE: Since @Nicktune has already won Prize A this season, he is ineligible to win it again until next season. This means that unless he loses Prize A due to incident reviews, any driver who competed in Division 1 on Sunday night will have the opportunity to suggest an entirely new car and track combo. I recommend that all D1 drivers from Sunday night start TESTING combos they would like to suggest. That way, you will be ready to post a good combo when @JLBowler gives the "all clear". It's important to mention that a good combo will not have a car that hits its rev limiter at any point during a race (even in a draft). Also, please be sure to only suggest one combo. Any driver who suggests more than one combo will automatically be ineligible to suggest any combos at all. Please don't let that happen to you. Only suggest ONE combo (but not until @Nicktune is confirmed as the Prize A winner).

The round that received the second most elimination votes was:
Round 3 - Nissan Silvia spec-R Aero (S15) Touring Car (RH) at Watkins Glen International Long Course - S13 Early Morning (7 laps)
This means either the car or the track will be replaced for next week's line-up. Since @CANOWORMS1 gets Prize B, he has the option to freeze the car or the track, or he can give that option to the Prize C winner. If he gives the freeze away, then he gets to decide what car or track replaces the part of the combo that is left unfrozen by the Prize C winner.

Prize C goes to @Timlour so he gets whichever option the Prize B winner does not select.

Preliminary prize winners, please don't announce your prize selection until all incident reports have been filed and it has been confirmed that you don't have any penalties. It's also recommended that you review the SNAIL combo history and other data on our car and track history so that you can get an idea how many times we've raced each car and track. Please remember that originality is always appreciated, so picking cars and/or tracks that we've never raced is a plus (but not required). What's more important is that you thoroughly test any combo that you are considering before making it your official selection. For example, any car you select must not hit its rev limiter at any point during a race (even in a draft).

IMPORTANT: When posting your Prize A or Prize B selection, please list the complete in-game name of the car and/or track you are selecting. For example, if you want to choose the Integra Type R as your car selection, post "Honda Integra Type R (DC2) '98". If you want to select Monza for your track, post "Autodromo Nazionale Monza". Being specific helps us to update the lineup accurately and also helps avoid any confusion among the drivers. Also, please be sure to list the HP and Weight (LBS) of any car you select. For track selections, include the time of day (e.g: 09:00 Clear) or else it will be left to default.

Car Selection Guidelines
See Section 3 of the SNAIL OLR, Policies and Guidelines.

Track Selection Guidelines
See Section 3.1 of the SNAIL OLR, Policies and Guidelines

View media item 2540
This week's prize winners are clear to make their selections. Good racing!

The IR Submission Form is now closed.

We have no incidents on file.

Banner by @GamingPete

As noted @Nicktune is a repeat prize winner so if you raced in D1 this week, you are allowed one suggestion for Prize A. You must post your suggestion in this thread and you may not change your suggestion. Deadline to submit will be noon ET on Wednesday.

@Timlour and @CANOWORMS1 have both used both prize B and C this month so they are also repeat winners.

If you raced in D1, you also get to vote to freeze the car or the track. You can do that in the same post that you suggest a combo for prize A. Deadline for this will also be noon ET on Wednesday.

D1 drivers that raced: @Nicktune @Timlour @Worst_Driver @Xradkins @racingchamp30 @EvoSpecX @Kgffy @Raw10_2u @Fudman420

@Nicktune may not make a suggestion for Prize A and @Timlour may not vote on what to freeze.

I'm not sure how the prize process in Snail works. My question is: If I (div 2) won prize B and Timlour (div 1) won prize C why do div 1 drivers get to vote on the freeze? My thought is that div 2 drivers should choose the freeze. But as I said, I don't really know how this all works and I'm not overly concerned, just curious.

Prize B is choosing a new car or track. Prize C is the freeze.

The second prize winner, labeled as Prize B in the post, gets the choice to take prize B or Prize C. When they are all repeat winners, there is no vote to choose which prize the second prize winner wants.

All of this is also explained right here.

Last edited:
Back