◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,415 comments
I have read the first post and would like to join, I saw this league after searching for GT7 leagues on Google.
@Smhintzane

Here's your official SNAIL Welcome Post!

Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join SNAIL Racing League:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the SNAIL OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You start a conversation and add zer05ive, JLBowler, nmcp1, Rednose58, MajorBlixem, SAMHAIN85, llNovall & Akzl298
as participants.

The conversation title should be "Request To Join".

2. SNAIL Administrators will respond with specific instructions on what you need to accomplish to join the SNAIL [Spec] Racing.

3. Place the following links (URLs) in the favorites (or bookmarks) in your web browser for quick reference. Please make every effort to read and understand the following links. Over the years a great deal of time and effort has gone into creating this league and we would like nothing more than to have you but we ask that you take the time and effort to do your homework. 99.9% of any question you may have about SNAIL can be found in the posts below.
4. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

Again, the original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to SNAIL

No joke was low on credits and bought GT3’13 yesterday for Round 3, and gifted same car this morning 🤔

Attachments

• 391F433B-4D01-4759-8330-45271F61C78A.jpeg
    391F433B-4D01-4759-8330-45271F61C78A.jpeg
    216.2 KB · Views: 6
No joke was low on credits and bought GT3’13 yesterday for Round 3, and gifted same car this morning 🤔
At least you can sell one of them and get some of the credits back. This is a fairly expensive week of racing, 1,650,000 for the three cars. The sad part is, if history for FF and VGT cars holds, that we will end up dropping a million credits on a car that will get used once.

At least you can sell one of them and get some of the credits back. This is a fairly expensive week of racing, 1,650,000 for the three cars. The sad part is, if history for FF and VGT cars holds, that we will end up dropping a million credits on a car that will get used once.
Forgot we can sell cars now, thanks for reminder.

I have never won a car with a ticket. Only BS parts and lowest money amounts. If we could sell parts I'd be a little happier.

Probably more than half my cars are single use only. Some are zero use because I bought some that I really like but aren't usable for Snail...so that sucks.

@cesarr64 @Tecra @Chiochansan @FCB-Rizla-TML @Raw10_2u @Malizaghi @Louis3986 @Skills @EvoSpecX @McTrucker @ruggermole

Those of you that are tagged here are drivers from D2 that are set to move to part time status and have not raced much in the last two months. Some have not raced at all and some have run less than one full night.

Please state your intentions for the December season in regards to your participation.
Apologies I just saw this. I do plan on joining tomorrow the 11th and will try to get on as many Sundays as I can. Had a busy couple months but should be good now.

What do I do if I can’t get the Ford Sierra for tonight’s race? It’s not in the used car lot for sale and hasn’t been any day I’ve checked this week.

@JLBowler D2 has at least 3 drivers without the Cosworth. Last week there was one driver that only had time to race the first combo but missed out. Can D2 reorder the running of the combos if it means we can get more drivers one the grid, if only for a few races.
@Rizla
What do I do if I can’t get the Ford Sierra for tonight’s race? It’s not in the used car lot for sale and hasn’t been any day I’ve checked this week.

I also can’t see the Ford Sierra on the used car lot.

Last edited:
D1 lobby not showing for me

Edit: is anyone from D1 even here tonight aside from me and racingchamp lol?

Last edited:
D1 lobby not showing for me

Edit: is anyone from D1 even here tonight aside from me and racingchamp lol?

I would suggest sending a friend request to all active D1 and D2 drivers, check the score sheets to see who has raced recently.

Interesting you could see racingchamp, but not his lobby. Hmmm.

Back