◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,412 comments

Worth the watch. This is insane. The attention to detail in the editing is crazy. It's making me so nostalgic for the classic GT (like I'm not nostalgic anyway)

Makes me wish that PD would do something with their legacy games. Imagine redoing GT4 with complete grids, GT7 graphics and physics. One can only dream.

I choose to use the freeze
With that selection, we have the need for a vote due to a repeat prize winner.

If you raced in D2 this week, you get to vote to freeze the car or the track (the AMG or Tokyo). You can vote by posting in this thread and you can not edit your post to change your vote. Deadline to vote will be noon ET on Wednesday or when a majority is reached.

@Chiochansan @Dragonwhisky @Skills @cesarr64 @AlabamaMayhem

Prize A suggestion: Ford Mustang GT '15 (SS Tires) @ Dragon Trail - Gardens Reverse S01 Late Morning.
Mid div lap time: 1:47-1:48.
20969896657823537.jpg

Photo captured on Confort Hards. But the car slides a bit on SS tires. Even got my livery ready ;)

Hello, I’m interested in join the group. I race GT7 on PS5. Is this only for PC?
Gran Turismo has only ever been offered on PlayStation, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and PlayStation Portable. It's never been available for any other platform.

Am I allowed to vote this as my suggestion?
The purpose of using suggestions when there is a repeat prize winner is to give more drivers a voice in the prize selection process.
Gran Turismo has only ever been offered on PlayStation, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and PlayStation Portable. It's never been available for any other platform.
You forgot about Playstation. GT and GT2 were released on the original Playstation console.

The AMG will be frozen as 3 votes represents a majority.

@Worst_Driver is up to choose a track for the AMG.

20 minutes left for anyone else from D1 to make a suggestion for prize A.

Thanks! I have read the first post and would like to join. I saw your post on GTplanet. Sounds like a great group of serious racing I’d like to be a part of. There is too many people online trying to take you out. Looking for more serious racing online.
@Tyro

Here's your official SNAIL Welcome Post!

Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join SNAIL Racing League:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the SNAIL OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You start a conversation and add zer05ive, JLBowler, nmcp1, SAMHAIN85, llNovall & Akzl298
as participants.

The conversation title should be "Request To Join".

2. SNAIL Administrators will respond with specific instructions on what you need to accomplish to join the SNAIL [Spec] Racing.

3. Place the following links (URLs) in the favorites (or bookmarks) in your web browser for quick reference. Please make every effort to read and understand the following links. Over the years a great deal of time and effort has gone into creating this league and we would like nothing more than to have you but we ask that you take the time and effort to do your homework. 99.9% of any question you may have about SNAIL can be found in the posts below.
4. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

Again, the original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to SNAIL

It's in the list. First bold text.
I must be a little more tired than I thought I was.

Prize A suggestion: Ford Mustang GT '15 (SS Tires) @ Dragon Trail - Gardens Reverse S01 Late Morning.
Mid div lap time: 1:47-1:48.
View attachment 1225419
Photo captured on Confort Hards. But the car slides a bit on SS tires. Even got my livery ready ;)
This was our only suggestion for Prize A so that is what we will go with.

Sunday Night Combos.png

Gran Turismo 7
Sunday, January 29th, 2023 Lineup
January 2023 Season League Night #4

1. Subaru BRZ S '21 on SM Tires @ Trial Mountain Circuit - S08 Late Morning - (7 Laps)
2. AMG A 45 AMG '13 on SS Tires @ WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca - S03 Sunset - (10 Laps)
3. Ford Mustang GT '15 on SS Tires @ Dragontrail International Raceway Gardens Reverse - S01 Late Morning - (9 Laps)

1674736262619.png

Back