◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,415 comments

The winner of the GranStand Challenge II is..

AG07WRXTR

Congratulations!! You will be receiving a GranStand wheel stand!! :cheers:

Introducing the GranStand.
The GranStand racing stand system is fully modular, allowing for customization beyond the efforts of many others on the market. This also allows for selection of a model that fits not only your needs, but your budget as well, and always allows for additional modules.

INCREDIBLE!!! Thank you so much to Bill and the people at GranStand! Who knew racing "virtually" on Sunday Nights could pay off like this. GranStand will get plenty word-of-mouth advertising from me.

Thanks to all of you in S.N.A.I.L. Sunday nights will never be the same.

Division 3 Directors Report

Just want to thank everyone for a great night of racing! Lots of excitement tonight and it seems like everyone had a great time. It was also great to once again be racing alongside some old friends I'd not seen in a long time! Plus we had a nearly full room the entire night, which is something I haven't seen for a while! Thank you all for coming out and I can't wait to see what next week will bring!

cmbeal317​

Had a blast racing with the guys in D2 tonight. I am really starting to dislike the C7. It is my Kryptonite.

I have to concur with Mr. Beal. It was a great night and I have to say the biggest treat was to have Chris running the show again. Once upon a time, he lead D4 and it was good. He ended up in another division and I took the reigns. It was never really the same. I spent a long time trying to fill his shoes. cmbeal317 is a natural. He has great flow directing the room while also keeping up with other details. I just want to give him a thanks because he is really what SNAIL stands for when it comes to members. There is a reason he has THE most race nights out of every driver in the League. Thank you Chris and thanks to all of D3 for a pretty damn cool night!

Division 2 Race Report

Well, I started getting a little worried tonight when it was only two in the room 5 minutes before the race started. Thankfully it started filling up when I posted for everyone just to enter. Tonight wasn't my night and I had major brain-farts. We started qualifying on the wrong Clubman Stage 5 :dopey: , then, the countdown seconds were set to 30 not 80 and fastfox400 and AG07WRXTR didn't finish Race 4 before the timer ran out.:dopey: Sorry guys! We all have those days/nights and I guess tonight was mine.

Be that as it may, it was great having all the new racers in D2 tonight. Fastfox, Dragon and Ph1sher, you guys kicked ass! Awesome job!👍 It was great racing with you and look forward to next week. I think my brain will be farted out by then:)
Congrats to the preliminary winner of the night, Ph1sher.

Also, another congrats to our own AG07WRXTR for winning the GranStand:cheers:

All results and votes have been entered.

Last edited:
Great racing tonight with full grid was super fun 👍

Yeah the racing was good. First goal achieved, don't think I messed anyone up. Didn't settle in till later on, made a bunch of mistakes in race 1 and 2.

Hope we can share a few more jokes next week :lol:

Thank goodness for reverse grids and defensive lines 👍

Can some one provide me with the google doc link for data please? Yes it was a blast. 3 posiums and 3 last place finishes an still managed to end up with a prelim 4th overall. I'm happy.

Had a fun night, even with the stupid tire temp glitch at Laguna. Some of you will say it looked okay from where you stood in race 6 but it took 5 laps for my tires to get close to operating temp and I just waited for others to make more mistakes than I did. I have no idea what happened near the end of the race going up Rahal, but I suddenly found myself in second place after 2nd through 4th had some issues with something.

D2 replays uploaded.

For those interested in my replay transfer rates from PS3 to USB - I found a new Sandisk 16GB stick, which was formatted in NTFS, tried it in the PS3 and it wouldn't pick it up at all. Formatted the thing to FAT32 and PS3 picked it up and all 6 replays transferred in less than 5 minutes. The USB sticks I have been using must be some ancient 0.5 spec USB because with them (Corsair Flash Voyager 4GB), it would usually take over 1.5 hours to transfer from PS3.

Can some one provide me with the google doc link for data please? Yes it was a blast. 3 posiums and 3 last place finishes an still managed to end up with a prelim 4th overall. I'm happy.

SNAIL Results & Data Sheets

Last edited:
Had a fun night, even with the stupid tire temp glitch at Laguna. Some of you will say it looked okay from where you stood in race 6 but it took 5 laps for my tires to get close to operating temp and I just waited for others to make more mistakes than I did. I have no idea what happened near the end of the race going up Rahal, but I suddenly found myself in second place after 2nd through 4th had some issues with something.

D2 replays uploaded.

For those interested in my replay transfer rates from PS3 to USB - I found a new Sandisk 16GB stick, which was formatted in NTFS, tried it in the PS3 and it wouldn't pick it up at all. Formatted the thing to FAT32 and PS3 picked it up and all 6 replays transferred in less than 5 minutes. The USB sticks I have been using must be some ancient 0.5 spec USB because with them (Corsair Flash Voyager 4GB), it would usually take over 1.5 hours to transfer from PS3.

Thanks for taking care of the replay uploads.

I'm glad the process was a lot quicker.👍

INCREDIBLE!!! Thank you so much to Bill and the people at GranStand! Who knew racing "virtually" on Sunday Nights could pay off like this. GranStand will get plenty word-of-mouth advertising from me.

Thanks to all of you in S.N.A.I.L. Sunday nights will never be the same.

Congrats on being the lucky winner! The play-by-play was a bit of a yawner early because of Vettel's dominance, but things got absolutely crazy towards the end! You only had a 3% chance of winning, but you pulled it out (on the last lap no less!). You are proof positive that anyone can win these prizes, no matter how low the odds. All you need is a chance!! Please PM me your address so that I can make sure Bill has it. Once again, CONGRATS!! :cheers:

Here are the official results from our league night on November 3, 2013

If you believe that another driver exhibited poor racecraft or is guilty of an S.N.A.I.L. OLR violation, please file a Racing Incident Report by 11pm Eastern / 8pm Pacific tonight. Be sure to follow the instructions precisely or your submission might not be addressed! If you're undecided on whether or not you should file an incident, please read this. Also keep in mind that an incident report isn't supposed to be an argument. Here are some good tips on how to make sure things stay civil and respectful. 👍

Click here for detailed results and statistics

Division 1
  1. Nic-KL ------------ Voted to eliminate Round 3 - 87 (80.00 for Prize B)
  2. QwietStorm03 ------ Voted to eliminate Round 3
  3. Adventuruss ------- Voted to eliminate Round 1
  4. dgafaboutany1420 -- Voted to eliminate Round 3
  5. Da_Panda_Bear ----- Voted to eliminate Round 1
  6. kcheeb ------------ Voted to eliminate Round 1
  7. jlbowler ---------- Voted to eliminate Round 1
  8. Xrad-11 ----------- Voted to eliminate Round 2
  9. dabneyd ----------- Voted to eliminate Round 1

Division 2
  1. GTP_Ph7shr -------- Voted to eliminate Round 1 - 81 (67.72 for Prize C)
  2. GCarneiroBR ------- Voted to eliminate Round 1
  3. Fastfox400 -------- Voted to eliminate Round 1
  4. Sandblazter ------- Voted to eliminate Round 1
  5. Drrgreenthumb67 --- Voted to eliminate Round 3
  6. dragonwhisky ------ Voted to eliminate Round 1
  7. tcrash15 ---------- Voted to eliminate Round 1
  8. AG07WRXTR --------- Voted to eliminate Round 1
  9. GTP_XR_RACER_11 --- Voted to eliminate Round 1

Division 3
  1. chatva ------------ Voted to eliminate Round 2 - 89 (84.47 for Prize A)
  2. Schmiggz ---------- Voted to eliminate Round 3
  3. racingchamp30 ----- Voted to eliminate Round 1
  4. intoflatlines ----- Voted to eliminate Round 3
  5. TEX-36 ------------ Voted to eliminate Round 2
  6. cmbeal317 --------- Voted to eliminate Round 3
  7. ExoSphere64 ------- Voted to eliminate Round 2
  8. hooker4 ----------- Voted to eliminate Round 3
  9. Skills_19657 ------ Voted to eliminate Round 1
  10. canuckleheadII ---- Voted to eliminate Round 2
  11. Handlebar-Man ----- Voted to eliminate Round 2
  12. O10231994 --------- Did not submit a vote
  13. flesxruoyxllik ---- Did not submit a vote
  14. MINGIA_BOYZ_88 ---- Did not submit a vote
  15. Fabricio98 -------- Did not submit a vote

The round that received the most elimination votes was:
Round 1 - Alfa Romeo GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO CN.AR750106 '65 (Racing Hard tires) @Clubman Stage Route 5 (11 laps)
Therefore the entire combo has been dropped from next week's line-up. Since chatva wins Prize A, they get to choose an entirely new car and track combo to replace it.

The round that received the second most elimination votes was:
Round 3 - Chevrolet Camaro SS RM '10 (Racing Hard tires) at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca (7 laps)
This means either the car or the track will be replaced for next week's line-up. Since Nic-KL gets Prize B, he gets to decide which part of the combo is replaced and what replaces it.

Prize C goes to GTP_Ph7shr so they get any gift car ticket listed here (by posting their selection on this thread).

Preliminary prize winners, please don't announce your car and/or track selection until all racing complaints are filed and you are given the "all clear" to announce your selection. It's also important that you review our Car/Track History so that you can see a complete history of how many times we've raced each car and track (just scroll to the right of that tab). Please remember that originality is always appreciated. Therefore, picking cars and tracks that we've never raced is a plus (but not required).

Car Selection Guidelines
Dealership Cars - The maximum price for a selected car is $5M, but can be increased to $10M if it is selected within 24 hours of this results post).
OCD Cars - As discussed here, there will no longer be a restriction on when OCD cars can be selected. They are are now available for selection every week. However, OCD cars $1M and above are not available for selection during the second week of the OCD batch's availability (click here to check). In other words, if you select a car from the OCD during it's second week of availability, it must cost less than $1M.
DLC Cars - The only DLC cars available for selection are the one is the Racing Car Pack and any DLC car that is FREE and currently available in the PlayStation Store.

Track Selection Guidelines
Any non-DLC track can be selected as long as a single lap with the car combo'd with it would not take more than five minutes to complete (don't select anything that includes the Nurburgring's Nordschleife)
Any track that's in the Course Pack or the Twin Ring Motegi Pack are also available for selection.

Last edited:
IMG_49621827392303.jpeg

Found another brown recluse on my bed, thankfully before he found me this time. I haven't had a problem with them in weeks I thought I was done with this crap

Had fun, D3. Sorry I had to leave early.

I can upload the first 3 races if needed when I get home tonight.

Hooker, race 2 was fun, I was starting to wonder if "Hooker" was going to be tattooed on my backside, you had been so close for so long.....

Wait, that is totally NOT sounding right.... Let's go with "GR, Hooker!"

Wow! That was quick! You liking that template kcheeb made for you?

Oh yeah! It's an incredible time saver! Still hoping that GTP12 fixes whatever is causing the errant BBCode to appear while editing however. Once that's fixed, not only will creating the results post be a breeze, but updating it will be too. 👍

Had fun, D3. Sorry I had to leave early.

I can upload the first 3 races if needed when I get home tonight.

Hooker, race 2 was fun, I was starting to wonder if "Hooker" was going to be tattooed on my backside, you had been so close for so long.....

Wait, that is totally NOT sounding right.... Let's go with "GR, Hooker!"

I have all of the replays and if the PS3 is free to tonight I can upload all 6

WooHoo the vette at Daytona road stays alive :sly:

Congrats to all the winners last night and good racing in D2 last night, lots of fun!

WooHoo the vette at Daytona road stays alive :sly:

Congrats to all the winners last night and good racing in D2 last night, lots of fun!

I didn't get a chance to run combo 3, but I am flummoxed, I guess.

Time to get back to learning, I suppose.

Who is the D1 Replay Uploader?

Last edited:
Who's ready for some moon races?

Allow me to get a little excited here for a moment.

Ahem. OOOOHHHH MYYYYYY GOOOOOOODDDDDDDD DID YOU SEE THE CHICKEN!?!?!?!?! THE TRANS AM IS FINALLY IN GRAN TOURISMO!!!!!!!!! YEAH BABY YEAH!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

I purposely kept myself in the dark for most of the gt6 buildup and oh baby was it worth it! When I saw the screaming chicken I pumped both fists in the air and screamed yes; dropping my iPad in the proses, but I could care less! Holy crap I can't believe what I just saw. I'm going to go read the car list and see if it's true. I'm actually shaking.

Edit. The r18 and the ctsv? I'm having a heart attack.

Double edit. MOON DRIVING????????

Triedit Leno's tornado!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Allow me to get a little excited here for a moment.

Ahem. OOOOHHHH MYYYYYY GOOOOOOODDDDDDDD DID YOU SEE THE CHICKEN!?!?!?!?! THE TRANS AM IS FINALLY IN GRAN TOURISMO!!!!!!!!! YEAH BABY YEAH!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

I purposely kept myself in the dark for most of the gt6 buildup and oh baby was it worth it! When I saw the screaming chicken I pumped both fists in the air and screamed yes; dropping my iPad in the proses, but I could care less! Holy crap I can't believe what I just saw. I'm going to go read the car list and see if it's true. I'm actually shaking.

Edit. The r18 and the ctsv? I'm having a heart attack.

Double edit. MOON DRIVING????????

I saw that the Cadillac CTS-V coupe will be in the game. I Know if I ever get a prize a you better believe we will be racing it and its 552hp goodness.

I saw that the Cadillac CTS-V coupe will be in the game. I Know if I ever get a prize a you better believe we will be racing it and its 552hp goodness.

I don't care what I have to do I'm making everyone run the 78 trans am.

I get to be Burt Reynolds.

Back