◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,414 comments

Here are the unofficial results from our league night on November 24, 2013

If you believe that another driver exhibited poor racecraft or is guilty of an S.N.A.I.L. OLR violation, please file a Racing Incident Report by 11pm Eastern / 8pm Pacific tonight. Be sure to follow the instructions precisely or your submission might not be addressed! If you're undecided on whether or not you should file an incident, please read this. Also keep in mind that an incident report isn't supposed to be an argument. Here are some good tips on how to make sure things stay civil and respectful. 👍

Click here for detailed results and statistics

Division 1
  1. Adventuruss ------- voted to eliminate Round 1 - 93 (89.94 for Prize A)
  2. Nic-KL ------------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  3. dgafaboutany1420 -- voted to eliminate Round 3
  4. QwietStorm03 ------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  5. jlbowler ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  6. Xrad-11 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  7. DrKronin ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  8. serge_1919 -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  9. GTP_Ph7shr -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  10. dabneyd ----------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  11. nmcp1 ------------- voted to eliminate Round 2

Division 2
  1. dragonwhisky ------ voted to eliminate Round 1 - 77 (64.89 for Prize C)
  2. GCarneiroBR ------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  3. Fastfox400 -------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  4. Oshawa-Joe -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  5. GTP_Jared93 ------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  6. Drrgreenthumb67 --- voted to eliminate Round 3
  7. AG07WRXTR --------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  8. Sandblazter ------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  9. chatva ------------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  10. wumpus-hunter ----- voted to eliminate Round 1

Division 3
  1. fereck ------------ voted to eliminate Round 3 - 87 (84.17 for Prize B)
  2. hooker4 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  3. whatbadgerseat ---- voted to eliminate Round 3
  4. Skills_19657 ------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  5. canuckleheadII ---- voted to eliminate Round 3
  6. flesxruoyxllik ---- voted to eliminate Round 2
  7. intoflatlines ----- voted to eliminate Round 2
  8. racingchamp30 ----- voted to eliminate Round 3
  9. SoundTiger95 ------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  10. cmbeal317 --------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  11. ChuthuluGoat ------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  12. ExoSphere64 ------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  13. Handlebar-Man ----- voted to eliminate Round 3

The round that received the most elimination votes was:
Round 3 - 2011 Nascar at Deep Forest Raceway (9 laps)
Therefore the entire combo has been dropped from next week's line-up. Since @Adventuruss wins Prize A, they get to choose an entirely new car and track combo to replace it.

The round that received the second most elimination votes was:
Round 2 - Chevrolet 2014 Corvette Stingray Final Prototype (Sports Soft tires) at Suzuka Circuit (5 laps)
This means either the car or the track will be replaced for next week's line-up. Since @criscr gets Prize B, he gets to decide which part of the combo is replaced and what replaces it.

Prize C goes to @Dragonwhisky so they get any gift car ticket listed here (by posting their selection on this thread).

Preliminary prize winners, please don't announce your car and/or track selection until all racing complaints are filed and you are given the "all clear" to announce your selection. It's also important that you review our Car/Track History so that you can see a complete history of how many times we've raced each car and track (just scroll to the right of that tab). Please remember that originality is always appreciated. Therefore, picking cars and tracks that we've never raced is a plus (but not required).

Car Selection Guidelines
Dealership Cars - The maximum price for a selected car is $5M, but can be increased to $10M if it is selected within 24 hours of this results post).
OCD Cars - As discussed here, there will no longer be a restriction on when OCD cars can be selected. They are are now available for selection every week. However, OCD cars $1M and above are not available for selection during the second week of the OCD batch's availability (click here to check). In other words, if you select a car from the OCD during it's second week of availability, it must cost less than $1M.
DLC Cars - The only DLC cars available for selection are the one is the Racing Car Pack and any DLC car that is FREE and currently available in the PlayStation Store.

Track Selection Guidelines
Any non-DLC track can be selected as long as a single lap with the car combo'd with it would not take more than five minutes to complete (don't select anything that includes the Nurburgring's Nordschleife)
Any track that's in the Course Pack or the Twin Ring Motegi Pack are also available for selection.

Last edited:

If you believe that another driver exhibited poor racecraft or is guilty of an S.N.A.I.L. OLR violation, please file a Racing Incident Report by 11pm Eastern / 8pm Pacific tonight. Be sure to follow the instructions precisely or your submission might not be addressed! If you're undecided on whether or not you should file an incident, please read this. Also keep in mind that an incident report isn't supposed to be an argument. Here are some good tips on how to make sure things stay civil and respectful. 👍

Division 1

• Nic-KL ------------ voted to eliminate Round 2
    • dgafaboutany1420 -- voted to eliminate Round 3
    • QwietStorm03 ------ voted to eliminate Round 3
    • jlbowler ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
    • Xrad-11 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 2
    • DrKronin ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
    • serge_1919 -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
    • GTP_Ph7shr -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
    • dabneyd ----------- voted to eliminate Round 2
    • nmcp1 ------------- voted to eliminate Round 2
Division 2

• Drrgreenthumb67 --- voted to eliminate Round 3
    • Fastfox400 -------- voted to eliminate Round 1
    • dragonwhisky ------ voted to eliminate Round 1
    • Sandblazter ------- voted to eliminate Round 3
    • chatva ------------ voted to eliminate Round 1
    • AG07WRXTR --------- voted to eliminate Round 3
    • Oshawa-Joe -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
    • wumpus-hunter ----- voted to eliminate Round 1
    • GTP_Jared93 ------- voted to eliminate Round 1
Division 3

• hooker4 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 2
    • whatbadgerseat ---- voted to eliminate Round 3
    • Skills_19657 ------ voted to eliminate Round 1
    • canuckleheadII ---- voted to eliminate Round 3
    • intoflatlines ----- voted to eliminate Round 2
    • flesxruoyxllik ---- voted to eliminate Round 2
    • racingchamp30 ----- voted to eliminate Round 3
    • SoundTiger95 ------ voted to eliminate Round 3
    • cmbeal317 --------- voted to eliminate Round 3
    • ChuthuluGoat ------ voted to eliminate Round 1
    • ExoSphere64 ------- voted to eliminate Round 2
    • Handlebar-Man ----- voted to eliminate Round 3
Therefore the entire combo has been dropped from next week's line-up. Since @Adventuruss wins Prize A, they get to choose an entirely new car and track combo to replace it.

Round 2 - Chevrolet 2014 Corvette Stingray Final Prototype (Sports Soft tires) at Suzuka Circuit (5 laps)
This means either the car or the track will be replaced for next week's line-up. Since @criscr gets Prize B, he gets to decide which part of the combo is replaced and what replaces it.

Prize C goes to @GCarneiroBR so they get any gift car ticket listed here (by posting their selection on this thread).

Preliminary prize winners, please don't announce your car and/or track selection until all racing complaints are filed and you are given the "all clear" to announce your selection. It's also important that you review our Car/Track History so that you can see a complete history of how many times we've raced each car and track (just scroll to the right of that tab). Please remember that originality is always appreciated. Therefore, picking cars and tracks that we've never raced is a plus (but not required).

Car Selection Guidelines
Dealership Cars - The maximum price for a selected car is $5M, but can be increased to $10M if it is selected within 24 hours of this results post).
OCD Cars - As discussed here, there will no longer be a restriction on when OCD cars can be selected. They are are now available for selection every week. However, OCD cars $1M and above are not available for selection during the second week of the OCD batch's availability (click here to check). In other words, if you select a car from the OCD during it's second week of availability, it must cost less than $1M.
DLC Cars - The only DLC cars available for selection are the one is the Racing Car Pack and any DLC car that is FREE and currently available in the PlayStation Store.

Any non-DLC track can be selected as long as a single lap with the car combo'd with it would not take more than five minutes to complete (don't select anything that includes the Nurburgring's Nordschleife)
Any track that's in the Course Pack or the Twin Ring Motegi Pack are also available for selection.

Whats happens when the prize winners have already won the same prize 2 weeks in a row?

Whats happens when the prize winners have already won the same prize 2 weeks in a row?

If they have won the same prize multiple times in one season then everyone that raced in that division on that night is allowed to make one suggestion and the prize winner makes a pick from that list.

Good catch! Not only can they not with the same prize two week in a row, they can't win the same prize within the same season.

If they have won the same prize multiple times in one season then everyone that raced in that division on that night is allowed to make one suggestion and the prize winner makes a pick from that list.

This is spot on. I'll update the results post as soon as possible.

Alright S.N.A.I.L's GT Academy episode #3 is tonight! Make sure to hop over on Twitter to follow @SNAIL_Racing

Thanks JLbowler for bidding 65 $hells so far! Wow! This is better than I expected it too be!!

Okay SNAILs, I've updated the results post above with the official instructions for D1 drivers to follow. Please note that next week is the last league night on GT5, so we need to keep the price of the new cars down in case it survives the elimination vote this Sunday and makes it onto our first GT6 lineup. Earning credits in GT6 could be difficult so please keep that in mind when making your suggestions. I'd rather not have to set a price limit, because I trust your judgement. Please don't be that guy that makes me reconsider.

As for Prize B, I realize that @criscr (PSN ID: fereck) won it last week as well and should have not be able to win it twice in the same season. However, since his Prize B selection didn't count due to being made too late, I'm going to give him another chance to make a pick (in a timely manner this time around).

Disregard per the posts immediately below.

Last edited:
Wasn't last week, the last week of the season?

This Sunday was going to be a 'tribute' to past combos and GT5?

Wasn't last week, the last week of the season?

This Sunday was going to be a 'tribute' to past combos and GT5?

Doh! You're absolutely right. This past Sunday was the fourth and final week of the November season.

If/when they are cleared of penalties, the Prize A and Prize B winners will be able to make their own selections.

As for this Sunday (December 1st), it will be the first week of the December season. I've updated our 2013 calendar to reflect our earlier transition to GT6.

Combo suggestion: Mazda Eunos Roadster J Limited (NA) '91 at Madrid Mini.

Car and track have never been used for SNAIL and the car is only 19K credits.

Disregard.

I thought this Sunday was not going to be part of the December season and be a rerun of some fav S.N.A.I.L. combos :confused:

Coming soon, to GT6...
drift sessions.jpeg

Last edited:

Division 1

• Nic-KL ------------ voted to eliminate Round 2
    • dgafaboutany1420 -- voted to eliminate Round 3
    • QwietStorm03 ------ voted to eliminate Round 3
    • jlbowler ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
    • Xrad-11 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 2
    • DrKronin ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
    • serge_1919 -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
    • GTP_Ph7shr -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
    • dabneyd ----------- voted to eliminate Round 2
    • nmcp1 ------------- voted to eliminate Round 2
Division 2

• Drrgreenthumb67 --- voted to eliminate Round 3
    • Fastfox400 -------- voted to eliminate Round 1
    • dragonwhisky ------ voted to eliminate Round 1
    • Sandblazter ------- voted to eliminate Round 3
    • chatva ------------ voted to eliminate Round 1
    • AG07WRXTR --------- voted to eliminate Round 3
    • Oshawa-Joe -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
    • wumpus-hunter ----- voted to eliminate Round 1
    • GTP_Jared93 ------- voted to eliminate Round 1
Division 3

• hooker4 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 2
    • whatbadgerseat ---- voted to eliminate Round 3
    • Skills_19657 ------ voted to eliminate Round 1
    • canuckleheadII ---- voted to eliminate Round 3
    • intoflatlines ----- voted to eliminate Round 2
    • flesxruoyxllik ---- voted to eliminate Round 2
    • racingchamp30 ----- voted to eliminate Round 3
    • SoundTiger95 ------ voted to eliminate Round 3
    • cmbeal317 --------- voted to eliminate Round 3
    • ChuthuluGoat ------ voted to eliminate Round 1
    • ExoSphere64 ------- voted to eliminate Round 2
    • Handlebar-Man ----- voted to eliminate Round 3

Prize C goes to @GCarneiroBR so they get any gift car ticket listed here (by posting their selection on this thread).

Car Selection Guidelines

Don't think the results for D2 are entirely accurate.

Okay, I just corrected the results post. Let me know if anything doesn't look right.

Also, if I could ask for a favor from the scorekeepers. Please try to sort your division's results at the end of the night (let me know if you're not sure how). Doing this at the end of the night helps me with the results post tremendously. Also, sorting the results after each race should make it much easier for you to record the results in the first place, since all of the drivers racing that night will be conveniently listed at the top of the spreadsheet. 👍

Last edited:
Okay, I just corrected the results post. Let me know if anything doesn't look right.

I liked the way it looked before you fixed it.

Oh well...gonna need to spend some more time practicing.

Congrats to Dragon on the overall win.

What if we ask them to be reasonable and if the selection makes it to GT6 we can set a limit based on the new game at that time. If it is deemed that something needs to be replaced due to cost, we could go back and let whoever picked the car the chance to replace it with something under the newly set limit.

What if we ask them to be reasonable and if the selection makes it to GT6 we can set a limit based on the new game at that time. If it is deemed that something needs to be replaced due to cost, we could go back and let whoever picked the car the chance to replace it with something under the newly set limit.

I'd rather avoid altering the progression of our cars and tracks if at all possible. We've gone almost two years with our cars and tracks only leaving the lineup for no other reason other than because they were voted off. It's important to me that we keep that streak going.

I'd rather avoid altering the progression of our cars and tracks if at all possible. We've gone almost two years with our cars and tracks only leaving the lineup for no other reason other than because they were voted off. It's important to me that we keep that streak going.
While I understand that desire we have never had to change games before. Some flexibility may be required. If not I would say limit the choices now to be less than 50,000 credits.

Also going forward I assume the 15th Anniversary cars will not be viable choices. Is that correct?

Back