◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,414 comments
Since @criscr appears to not check the thread or his PMs frequently, and @zer05ive included me in the discussions with criscr regarding his pick, I will post what criscr told us.
Stingray @
The Prize A selection and one of next week's combos will be, the Chevrolet Camaro SS '10 at Côte d'Azur.

as per this post in conversation with zer05ive and a couple of others.

@Adventuruss - If you would be so kind as to select your Prize B choice, it would be appreciated. Thanks.

LFA @ Suzuka

Hey Everyone, I sent @criscr a PM letting him know that we're waiting for his Prize B selection, but I think we have a Plan B just in case..

If you raced in D3 on Sunday, please make one suggestions by filling in the blank on one of these choices. If criscr hasn't made his choice and we're getting close to practice time, we'll take a quick vote of the suggestions that have been made up to that point. The winner of the vote will be the Prize B selection (but only if criscr remains MIA).
cote d azur and camaro ss;10

For you viewing pleasure or you can laugh at my photography skills. Also for consideration to be used for lineup decoration.

SY7ANEF.jpg

zelbRiY.jpg

XvdHcHN.jpg

6dn93uE.jpg

fBtINOD.jpg

sZLDrSx.jpg

aZubLBd.jpg

First off, thank you everyone for bidding on my PlaySeat! Means a lot that i can pass on my first rig to a S.N.A.I.L, saying that i would like to congratulate @ExoSphere64 on winning the seat!

I can tell Exo has put a lot of work into S.N.A.I.L and deserves all the enjoyment the seat will bring him! Exo, due to being away from home, i wont be able to send the seat until late Friday, or Saturday!

Exo, if you could make your make your payment, that would be great!

Big thank you to @zer05ive for letting me put my Playseat on for $hells Auction! Lots of fun watching people bid for it!

Race Hard, Race Clean, Race S.N.A.I.L 👍

drift-sessions-jpeg.84428

Update!

Please read and give an opinion!

Ok guys, all of you who like this and all of you who are in the closet about liking this, and all those that like it and just don't know it yet.

I have been brainstorming some more, and was thinking of creating another event, one that incorporates many events, and not just one. Like how Monday Mayhem used to run. But renamed Funday Fridays. I was thinking we could do a different event every Friday of the month. Drift, Touge/Rally, Cat and Mouse, and a vote for game day.
This will give variety and keep things from getting boring.

But!!!! I actually have another idea, a "double header" if you will. Because I really am hoping that we will be able to create point to point tracks, I want to create the first solid rally series on GTP. Which is one of the things I will be piloting from day one... of the track creator launch.
smiley-face-shaking-fist.gif
@ PD. I also want to create a drift team, and a lot of the skills for one, coincides with the other. So I was thinking, maybe do the rally thing from 9 till all stages are complete, (no more than 2 hours) then run a drift lobby with monthly competitions.

One more option I would like to entertain, is team cat and mouse. Have a season that last a month, and run off of a double elimination bracket system. Every team will have 3 or 4 members.

I am leaning towards the second option, however, let me know what you guys think of the three options. Even if you do not plan on participating, I would still like your opinion. I really only have time for one of the above options, but I want to be sure I pick something that will draw in the most participation as well. No point in banking a lot of time for a series no one wants to join. So speak up, everyone's opinion matters. Thanks!

I'm loving the creativity, Rally! Thanks for coming up with some great ideas! Everyone please give Rally some feedback! And no, hitting the like button isn't specific enough! :sly:

drift-sessions-jpeg.84428

Update!

Please read and give an opinion!

Ok guys, all of you who like this and all of you who are in the closet about liking this, and all those that like it and just don't know it yet.

I have been brainstorming some more, and was thinking of creating another event, one that incorporates many events, and not just one. Like how Monday Mayhem used to run. But renamed Funday Fridays. I was thinking we could do a different event every Friday of the month. Drift, Touge/Rally, Cat and Mouse, and a vote for game day.
This will give variety and keep things from getting boring.

But!!!! I actually have another idea, a "double header" if you will. Because I really am hoping that we will be able to create point to point tracks, I want to create the first solid rally series on GTP. Which is one of the things I will be piloting from day one... of the track creator launch.
smiley-face-shaking-fist.gif
@ PD. I also want to create a drift team, and a lot of the skills for one, coincides with the other. So I was thinking, maybe do the rally thing from 9 till all stages are complete, (no more than 2 hours) then run a drift lobby with monthly competitions.

One more option I would like to entertain, is team cat and mouse. Have a season that last a month, and run off of a double elimination bracket system. Every team will have 3 or 4 members.

I am leaning towards the second option, however, let me know what you guys think of the three options. Even if you do not plan on participating, I would still like your opinion. I really only have time for one of the above options, but I want to be sure I pick something that will draw in the most participation as well. No point in banking a lot of time for a series no one wants to join. So speak up, everyone's opinion matters. Thanks!

Anything that involves mountain pass-like courses & cat/mouse competitions count me in. ;)

Chevrolet Camaro SS '10
(447hp/505pp) on Sport Softs

Lap times around Cote d' Azur are around the 1:43's, 1:44's & 1:45's
So the race(s) should be 6 laps.
Based on the Dealership pp of 498 I believe the Camaro will be on Sports Mediums

First off, thank you everyone for bidding on my PlaySeat! Means a lot that i can pass on my first rig to a S.N.A.I.L, saying that i would like to congratulate @ExoSphere64 on winning the seat!

I can tell Exo has put a lot of work into S.N.A.I.L and deserves all the enjoyment the seat will bring him! Exo, due to being away from home, i wont be able to send the seat until late Friday, or Saturday!

Exo, if you could make your make your payment, that would be great!

Big thank you to @zer05ive for letting me put my Playseat on for $hells Auction! Lots of fun watching people bid for it!

Race Hard, Race Clean, Race S.N.A.I.L 👍

What a true SNAIL experience. I hope that there will be a time that I can offer something this awesome to our community through the Marketplace.

@Ph1sher... Thank you so much for putting the 'seat up for auction. It was beyond generous. It made a statement in the truest of SNAIL values. A few weeks ago we all were reminiscing about some of our members stories of their rise from dust to glory. DGAF was highlighted and I had meant to add you to that list as well. Your entry into our ranks was a little colorful at first but since you have become a SNAIL, you have shown so much spirit and enthusiasm. You have other "sponsors" on your jersey but you are indeed a SNAIL and I have enjoyed everything you have brought to the League. Thank you for your great attitude and for the Playseat. I will be looking for any Ph1sh speed you may have left in the nooks and cranny's! Payment has been sent and when you have some time this weekend, send me a PM and we can work out any other details.

A huge thanks also goes out to @zer05ive for the marketplace, @kcheeb for managing the data and everyone else that participated and supported this auction. I am very humbled by the hard work and generosity that drives our community.

@Rallywagon ... Adding this as well so I don't have to double post. I really like the idea of spending more time in the dirt. You would think I would spend more time focusing on rally events since the only racing I have ever done IRL have been on dirt but with some of the new additions to GT6 I plan to spend more time getting sideways. On purpose this time! I hope your plan sticks and as we find out more on how GT6 will function in this respect, I would like to be a part of your plan!! I need to re-read your post now that I am home from work and will give it more of my attention and see if I can come up with better feed back.

Chevrolet Camaro SS '10
on Sports Medium tires
Before break-in (426hp/498pp)
After break-in (447hp/505pp)

Lap times @ Cote d' Azur - 1:44's to 1:47's so the race(s) should be 5-6 laps.

Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02 on Sports Medium tires
Before break-in (276hp/466pp)
After break-in (307hp/473pp)

Lap times @ Suzuka - 2:20's to 2:24's so the race(s) should be 4-5 laps.

Chevrolet Camaro SS '10
on Sports Medium tires
Before break-in (426hp/498pp)
After break-in (447hp/505pp)

Lap times @ Cote d' Azur - 1:44's to 1:47's so the race(s) should be 5-6 laps.

Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02 on Sports Medium tires
Before break-in (276hp/466pp)
After break-in (307hp/473pp)

Lap times @ Suzuka - 2:20's to 2:24's so the race(s) should be 4-5 laps.

Thanks for posting that, Jared. I'm still not able to edit the lineup post because of this issue, but Jordan is aware of the problem and is working to resolve it.

Back