◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,412 comments
70% of my friends are playing gt6 and I'm just sitting here :grumpy:

Being sick all year was one thing, but now that I'm starting to feel better it sucks having no money from missing work most the year.

I'm going to try and stay out of the thread until I can get my hands on gt6 :banghead: :ouch: :mad: 🤬 :grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:

Everybody else have fun. I'm going to crash things into things in gt5.

Dang panda that sucks give me few days I'm going to buy you a copy:cheers:

The thread just exploded with the release of GT6! :lol: Only gripe I have with it so far is that the tire screech is soooo loud. Apart from that I'm really enjoying it. :)

Ok... How did you guys deal with "Dirty Bob McWipeYouOut" on last race in the Mission Races in the GT-R??

He has punted me, shoved me off to the side, taken the rear quarter panel 'to the Fishes' - I don't know how many times... GAH!!!

Ok... How did you guys deal with "Dirty Bob McWipeYouOut" on last race in the Mission Races in the GT-R??

He has punted me, shoved me off to the side, taken the rear quarter panel 'to the Fishes' - I don't know how many times... GAH!!!

Would also like to hear the answer to this... it's the only event that I didn't achieve gold so far...and I really want that Evo. :lol:

That's not part or the paint job, that's my driver's cheeks.
You sit real low in the Lotus Europa:lol:
Watch out for rolling over in this game, it happens fast.
If you fart while driving ,the smell is not gonna stay in the cabin.:)👍

Is the pp model the same in GT6?That rx-7 in GT5 ,isn't it 473pp fully broken-in ??

I think Sunday is a testing day Schmiggz.

Come join me for some open lobby fun! ( Race what you bring! )
Room ID: 1472-6118-3701-4252-1192

Come join us and have fun! We have decided to use the Rocket '07 for our races so join!

EDIT: Lobby CLOSED. Heading to Enduro practice!

Last edited:

Would also like to hear the answer to this... it's the only event that I didn't achieve gold so far...and I really want that Evo. :lol:

I can tell you what I did my second go 'round with that. I got a better run past him going out to that long back straight, then drove it with my rear view. He was catching up pretty hard so I just put my car in his line. He backed off once we got to the that right hand sweeper a little. Had to block some more in the next straight to keep him off me.

S.N.A.I.L. Enduro Racing GT6 Test Session:

Public Lounge - S.N.A.I.L. [Enduro] Racing or Room # 1472-6118-3830-2742-3062

Car:
Toyota 86 Race Car Base Model '12 on Racing Hard and Racing Soft tires

Tracks:
TBD

Track Choices for Season 14:
brandofo - Apricot Hill Raceway
fzappa(not available passed, choice to next driver not winning prize in Season 13) -
kendawg -
cmbeal317 - Mount Panorama
racingchamp30(not able to attend, not sure about his track choice) -

Last edited:
Oh my word!! Goat wasn't kidding! I just *slightly* clipped a rumble strip at Tokyo and rolled the boogers out of my 86 GT... This is going to be an interesting feature come League night!! :lol:

...and it appeared that my fanny stayed on the INSIDE of the car...

Handleba. post: 9042479

Just out run him

You should have him passed before the short straight leading up to the tight right hairpin.

Some interesting findings I thought I'd share with the group..... I was running through the Goodwood challenge tonight and noticed that the payout (for at least the 5th set of time trials) was different than the listed amount. I didn't notice while doing the other 4 sets because while 30k in credits is nice, I think we've all been spoiled by 1mil + payouts in GT5. The last 3 (5-1, 5-2, & 5-3) all paid out 70k instead of the listed 40k. Now these were all sub gold times listed as follows:

5-1 - Gold Time: (didn't get this one) My Time: 47.302
5-2 - Gold Time: 43.800 My Time: 42.773
5-3 - Gold Time: 31.000 My Time: 28.344

Not sure if there is a certain amount of time you need to be under by, but the above times all paid out 70k. Also the 5th set didn't pop up right away like the other 4. I think I ran the night races and when I came back to the home screen there was another letter from Lord March! All in all it was a relatively quick and fun way of making a good amount of credits and win some cars!

Dang panda that sucks give me few days I'm going to buy you a copy:cheers:

Why... I don't know what to say

PM me your address and I can send you my extra copy. It's not going to come with the codes because I used it but at least you'll have the game:)

Sayyyyyyyyyyyy whaaaaaaaaaaaat

I was just looking for a "you'll have it soon enough don't worry." Did not expect Fzappa to just drop in here like he did.

One question, are the cars gained from the preorder like a dlc or just a jump start and/or would I be able to buy the codes elsewhere at a later time?

You guys and everyone here. It's what sets us apart from the rest and makes you guys the best.
carl-sagan-youre-awesome.gif

I'd never heard this song before, it was just the first thing to pop up when I googled feel the love. Not bad.

All this GT6 talk is making me jealous. I preordered my copy from GameStop but it won't be here till Tuesday or Wednesday :(

Hope you all are having a great time with the game. Can't wait to join you all and have some fun.

I am all for this. Was actually hesitant to suggest it because feedback from some that they didn't think our practice rooms should be in the Open Lobby due to the randoms (I think you were one of those that had that opinion :sly:). However, if everyone is cool with it, I say we just go with it. 👍

What I didn't like was we allowed randoms to participate. Not the open lobby itself.

Boot them on entry and all is good.

Yea that was fun. If only the race at mt panarama had not deteriorated into a crash fest. I would like to try that track in some 400pp cars.

I would love to know as well, Schmiggz, Tough to know what to test when:

@redsoxboy80
And
@soundtiger95

Will not put in something TO test...

Zer05ive, what are the guidelines for losing a prize choice (roughly)?

Hmm.. looks like @redsoxboy80 hasn't posted anything on GTPlanet since Monday, so he may simply not have logged on since..

@soundtiger95 just posted, but he doesn't have GT6 yet (not that that should prevent him from being able to make a pick).

Does everyone think it's important to know next week's lineup by tonight's test session? If so, we could handle this like the last time we couldn't get someone to pick in time. That would mean those who raced with the Prize winner last week get to make suggestions for their division winner's prize, and then the rest of the league votes on the suggestions made.

All this GT6 talk is making me jealous. I preordered my copy from GameStop but it won't be here till Tuesday or Wednesday :(

Hope you all are having a great time with the game. Can't wait to join you all and have some fun.

Sorry that you haven't got your copy yet, but could you please make your prize selection anyways? :)

Hmm.. looks like @redsoxboy80 hasn't posted anything on GTPlanet since Monday, so he may simply not have logged on since..

@soundtiger95 just posted, but he doesn't have GT6 yet (not that that should prevent him from being able to make a pick).

Does everyone think it's important to know next week's lineup by tonight's test session? If so, we could handle this like the last time we couldn't get someone to pick in time. That would mean those who raced with the Prize winner last week get to make suggestions for their division winner's prize, and then the rest of the league votes on the suggestions made.

I think it would be nice if we could test with the car/track combos we're racing on Dec 15th. The thread as been pretty active so I think we can get the suggestions and votes handled and be ready by test time.

Closest I can find so far of my little rallying incident at the Chase was when Mark Winterbottom launched it in 2007....but he at least could say the weather had something to do with it whereas mine was just being nice and giving space on the inside :lol:

Last edited:
Back