◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,415 comments
No. We can't use the 15th anniversary cars because not everyone has them and they are different specs from what is in the dealerships.

Car - Honda S2000 '06 (You win this car right away before the ability to get online)
Track Matterhorn - (will get version in 5 mins, Game froze) its the longest one.
Great to have you back, Moose! (but you aren't eligible to make a suggestion because you didn't race in D1 last Sunday ;))

Since we only get 3 name changes we need to nail down a naming convention before it's too late.

SNL.QwietStorm03 or
S.N.A.I.L.QwietStorm03?

Either one would just show up as S. QwietStorm03 so it really doesn't matter in that case.

There is a 12 character max for first and last name and the game shows first name as the first letter followed by a .

Goodwood 1-2 and 1-3 are booting me to an Arcade race, no car or track selected?

Fixed with reboot.

Last edited:
You can get into a tuning prohibited room with larger wheels. I don't see why it shouldn't be allowed especially if we still have to allow brake balance to be adjusted. You can not enter a tuning prohibited room with the blacked out lights and mirrors that are available for some cars.

Tonight's lineup is a preview for what we are going to run next week - We are running in GT6 - lobby info to come later. Be sure your LAST name in the GT6 "driver name" is your PSN, please.

the first two combos that we know we will run:

Gathers Drider Civic at Cape Ring Inside (new track - car on RH)
Rx7 (FD) '02 at Suzuka - same as last week.

Eligible nominees following the 50,000 or less rule:

A) 97 MR2 at Apricot Hill (car about 21,000 PP 433)

B) Clio RS at Apricot Hill (prize car / PP 403)

C) BRZ at Willow Springs (Can NOT use 15th Anniversary - 30,000 PP 403)

D) Firebird Trans Am '78 (30,000 PP 413) at Silverstone/Stowe

E) SRT Challenger SRT 8 '11 (46,600 at 498 PP) at Silverstone Gran Prix

Those are the options thus far - 1 hour remaining for suggestions - remember tire price and paint may factor into how someone votes.

Handlebar, any chance you can post a final lis and ask for votes? Time is up, but I'm on my phone and really struggling with my connection. Please allow the Rocket in the final list if you're able to post one.

Since we only get 3 name changes we need to nail down a naming convention before it's too late.

SNL.QwietStorm03 or
S.N.A.I.L.QwietStorm03?

I only have 1 more chance to change PSN name, but like the one I have.So, I may now be viewed in the SNAIL lounge as 'R. Xrad-11'. Not tested yet. So we'll see, just don't boot me. Thanks!:boggled:

X

Also, I can't express the usefulness of my previous post enough.
As soon as I hit one million credits, I am on it! I'm guessing you've done it. Can you buy the merc VGT without the patches? can you sell the one that was gifted for looking at the VGT stuff?

I'm sure you're not alone on that one. That's all the more reason to stay with a 50k cap or only prize cars that are won in the events required to get to online. It won't be like that forever.

Tonight's lineup is a preview for what we are going to run next week - We are running in GT6 - lobby info to come later. Be sure your LAST name in the GT6 "driver name" is your PSN, please.

the first two combos that we know we will run:

Gathers Drider Civic at Cape Ring Inside (new track - car on RH)
Rx7 (FD) '02 at Suzuka - same as last week.

Eligible nominees following the 50,000 or less rule:

A) 97 MR2 at Apricot Hill (car about 21,000 PP 433)

B) Clio RS at Apricot Hill (prize car / PP 403)

C) BRZ at Willow Springs (Can NOT use 15th Anniversary - 30,000 PP 403)

D) Firebird Trans Am '78 (30,000 PP 413) at Silverstone/Stowe

E) SRT Challenger SRT 8 '11 (46,600 at 498 PP) at Silverstone Gran Prix

F) Rocket at Ascari (100,000, but a prize car if you car gold all 3 Goodwood events. Good luck - I haven't yet)

Those are the options thus far - 1 hour remaining for suggestions - remember tire price and paint may factor into how someone votes.

This is the same posing I made last page, and I will count any votes made since then. Not sure when the cut off time is...

Back