◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,412 comments
Im guessing you have to get gold on the goodwood challenge? I didnt win a rocket
Not necessarily "easily accessible" for everyone. That makes my point right there.
I didn't realize that it was only won by getting golds, so no problem if you guys don't want to allow it. That being said, considering that it's an early prize car and it only costs $100K, I would still classify it as easily accessible since you will have enough you don't win it as a prize, you will still have enough money to buy it (along with the other two cars on the lineup) before you can even get online to race.

I didn't realize that it was only won by getting golds, so no problem if you guys don't want to allow it. However, between it being a prize car and only costing $100K, I would still classify it as easily accessible since you will have enough to buy it and the other two cars before you can even get online to race.

Can't we just keep it simple and leave the benchmark at $50000. We have a lot of time ahead to pick the 'Fancy' cars.
We have 1hr 45 min to race time.

EVERYONE PLEASE VOTE IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY!! YOU DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME.

CLICK HERE FOR THE OPTIONS TO CHOOSE FROM. THIS VOTE IS OPEN TO EVERYONE IN THE LEAGUE.

Can't we just keep it simple and leave the benchmark at $50000. We have a lot of time ahead to pick the 'Fancy' cars.
We have 1hr 45 min to race time.

Okay that's fine. I don't want any controversy over our first GT6 lineup. The Rocket is not eligible. It would have been if you just had to complete the Goodwood races, but I didn't realize they all had to be golded. Everyone please get in your votes.

It is looking close between Clio and the BRZ.... 8 min to go.

(I am using stated votes in the thread, plus any "likes" that don't conflict - and the most recent post replaces anything you said previously)

Combo 1 - Gathers Drider Civic '98 @ Cape Ring Inside -- 398 PP before oil change on the Race Car - so, Race Hard tires - or stock with whatever it comes with, if not Race Hards?

Combo #2 - Subaru BRZ S '12 at Willow Springs - Sport Hard Tires -- 403 PP before oil change

Combo 3 -Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02 at Suzuka - Sport Medium tires -- 473 PP approx

The Bold Print portion is the carryover from last week.

Last edited:
As soon as I hit one million credits, I am on it! I'm guessing you've done it. Can you buy the merc VGT without the patches? can you sell the one that was gifted for looking at the VGT stuff?

The free one works for the gravy train / opening gambit. ;-)

If it isn't altered finished by the am, I know someone will have a VERY full Stockyard growing during my Snow Day tomorrow. :cheers:

Combo 1 - Gathers Drider Civic '98 @ Cape Ring Inside (Race Hard tires - or stock?)

New Combo (#2) Subaru BRZ S '12 at Willow Springs - Sport Hard Tires (403 PP before oil)

Combo 3 -Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02 at Suzuka (Sport Medium tires)

I believe the Gathers Drider Civic is a race car.

@JLBowler can you please confirm?

We have been running it on racing Hards since we selected it.. But I'll let bowler determine that.

I was only hedging bets since I wasn't sure if it showed up with RH on purchase. Son is getting a brief crack at the PS3 for the moment. :lol:

We have been running it on racing Hards since we selected it.. But I'll let bowler determine that.

Also what willow springs will we be running? Street or Big willow?

You're right. Forgot it's it a holdover from previous lineup. Racing Hards for sure.

I was only hedging bets since I wasn't sure if it showed up with RH on purchase. Son is getting a brief crack at the PS3 for the moment. :lol:

Sweet.

Also will we be in one lobby or are we going to split up divisions like usual.

Also @zer05ive I did some test laps with the prospected new time trial. I think its perfect but should use the 86 Racing version...

Back