◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,416 comments

Here are the official results from our league night on December 22, 2013

Click here for this season's points standings and scroll down for comprehensive race data

Click here if the data linked above has already been archived and you would still like to retrieve it

Division 1
  1. fizzer82 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 1 - 85 (80.27 for prize purposes only)
  2. GumballCGT -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  3. brandofo ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  4. dgafaboutany1420 -- voted to eliminate Round 3
  5. OwensRacing ------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  6. Nic-KL ------------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  7. dabneyd ----------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  8. martin20az -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  9. hillracing -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  10. GCarneiroBR ------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  11. QwietStorm03 ------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  12. Mighty_mopar ------ voted to eliminate Round 1

Division 2
  1. Fastfox400 -------- voted to eliminate Round 2 - 90 (87.74 for Prize A)
  2. GTP_Jared93 ------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  3. Xrad-11 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  4. Drrgreenthumb67 --- voted to eliminate Round 2
  5. jlbowler ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  6. Sand__68 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  7. nmcp1 ------------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  8. tcrash15 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  9. LeoStrop ---------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  10. kcheeb ------------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  11. dragonwhisky ------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  12. AG07WRXTR --------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  13. racefan78 --------- voted to eliminate Round 2

Division 3
  1. Troggeh ----------- voted to eliminate Round 3 - 79 (67.69 for prize purposes only)
  2. intoflatlines ----- voted to eliminate Round 2
  3. JWalker_SSR7 ------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  4. fereck ------------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  5. SCREAMING_CHIEF --- voted to eliminate Round 1
  6. HusamOne ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  7. lfarris3 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  8. Skills_19657 ------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  9. wumpus-hunter ----- voted to eliminate Round 2
  10. Schmiggz ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  11. chatva ------------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  12. iroquois-- -------- did not submit a vote

Division 4
  1. soundtiger95 ------ voted to eliminate Round 2 - 90 (83.08 for Prize B)
  2. canuckleheadII ---- voted to eliminate Round 1
  3. hooker4 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  4. JJLopez427 -------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  5. TEX-36 ------------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  6. Exosphere64 ------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  7. ChuthuluGoat ------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  8. Driftin_Assassin -- did not submit a vote
  9. Digilmprov -------- voted to eliminate Round 2

Division 5
  1. Piler ------------- voted to eliminate Round 1 - 88 (81.60 for Prize C)
  2. whatbadgerseat ---- voted to eliminate Round 1
  3. cmbeal317 --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  4. Fabricio98 -------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  5. HandlebarMustash -- voted to eliminate Round 2
  6. Flsurffisher ------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  7. Orobouros --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  8. rick013 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  9. Rolly21581 -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  10. Vol Jbolaz -------- did not submit a vote
The round that received the most elimination votes was:
Round 2 - Amuse S2000 Street Version '04 (Sports Hard tires) at Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit (4 laps)
Therefore the entire combo has been dropped from next week's line-up. Since @fastfox400 wins Prize A, they get to choose an entirely new car and track combo to replace it.

The round that received the second most elimination votes was:
Round 1 - Subaru BRZ S '12 (Sports Hard tires) at Silverstone International Circuit (8 laps)
This means either the car or the track will be replaced for next week's line-up. Since @soundtiger95 gets Prize B, he gets to decide which part of the combo is replaced and what replaces it.

Prize C goes to @Piler so gets the tie-breaking vote in f the elimination vote results in a tie.

Last edited:
Here are the unofficial results from our league night on December 22, 2013

If you believe that another driver exhibited poor racecraft or is guilty of an S.N.A.I.L. OLR violation, please file a Racing Incident Report by 11pm Eastern / 8pm Pacific tonight. Be sure to follow the instructions precisely or your submission might not be addressed! If you're undecided on whether or not you should file an incident, please read this. Also keep in mind that an incident report isn't supposed to be an argument. Here are some good tips on how to make sure things stay civil and respectful. 👍

Click here for detailed results and statistics

Division 1

• GumballCGT -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
    • brandofo ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
    • hillracing -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
    • dgafaboutany1420 -- voted to eliminate Round 3
    • OwensRacing ------- voted to eliminate Round 2
    • Nic-KL ------------ voted to eliminate Round 1
    • dabneyd ----------- voted to eliminate Round 3
    • martin20az -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
    • GCarneiroBR ------- voted to eliminate Round 2
    • QwietStorm03 ------ voted to eliminate Round 2
    • Mighty_mopar ------ voted to eliminate Round 1
Division 2

• GTP_Jared93 ------- voted to eliminate Round 1
    • Xrad-11 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 2
    • Drrgreenthumb67 --- voted to eliminate Round 2
    • jlbowler ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
    • Sand__68 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 1
    • nmcp1 ------------- voted to eliminate Round 2
    • tcrash15 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 3
    • LeoStrop ---------- voted to eliminate Round 1
    • kcheeb ------------ voted to eliminate Round 2
    • dragonwhisky ------ voted to eliminate Round 2
    • AG07WRXTR --------- voted to eliminate Round 1
    • racefan78 --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
Division 3

• intoflatlines ----- voted to eliminate Round 2
    • JWalker_SSR7 ------ voted to eliminate Round 1
    • fereck ------------ voted to eliminate Round 1
    • SCREAMING_CHIEF --- voted to eliminate Round 1
    • HusamOne ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
    • lfarris3 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
    • Skills_19657 ------ voted to eliminate Round 3
    • wumpus-hunter ----- voted to eliminate Round 2
    • Schmiggz ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
    • chatva ------------ voted to eliminate Round 2
    • iroquois-- -------- did not submit a vote
Division 4

• canuckleheadII ---- voted to eliminate Round 1
    • hooker4 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 2
    • JJLopez427 -------- voted to eliminate Round 1
    • TEX-36 ------------ voted to eliminate Round 2
    • Exosphere64 ------- voted to eliminate Round 1
    • ChuthuluGoat ------ voted to eliminate Round 3
    • Driftin_Assassin -- did not submit a vote
    • Digilmprov -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
Division 5

• Piler ------------- voted to eliminate Round 1
    • whatbadgerseat ---- voted to eliminate Round 1
    • cmbeal317 --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
    • HandlebarMustash -- voted to eliminate Round 2
    • Flsurffisher ------ voted to eliminate Round 2
    • Orobouros --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
    • rick013 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 2
    • Rolly21581 -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
    • Vol Jbolaz -------- did not submit a vote
The round that received the most elimination votes was:
Round 2 - Amuse S2000 Street Version '04 (Sports Hard tires) at Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit (4 laps)
Therefore the entire combo has been dropped from next week's line-up. Since @fastfox400 wins Prize A, they get to choose an entirely new car and track combo to replace it.

The round that received the second most elimination votes was:
Round 1 - Subaru BRZ S '12 (Sports Hard tires) at Silverstone International Circuit (8 laps)
This means either the car or the track will be replaced for next week's line-up. Since @soundtiger95 gets Prize B, he gets to decide which part of the combo is replaced and what replaces it.

Prize C goes to @Fabricio98 so gets the tie-breaking vote in f the elimination vote results in a tie.

Preliminary prize winners, please don't announce your car and/or track selection until all racing complaints are filed and you are given the "all clear" to announce your selection. It's also important that you review our Car/Track History so that you can see a complete history of how many times we've raced each car and track (just scroll to the right of that tab). Please remember that originality is always appreciated. Therefore, picking cars and tracks that we've never raced is a plus (but not required).

Car Selection Guidelines
Dealership Cars - The maximum price for a selected car is currenlty only GT6 due to the recent release of GT6.
DLC Cars - Only DLC cars that are FREE and currently still available in the PlayStation Store can be selected.

Track Selection Guidelines
Any non-DLC track can be selected as long as a single lap with the car combo'd with it would not take more than five minutes to complete. For example, don't select anything that includes the Nurburgring's Nordschleife.
what does "check sorting, names do not match" mean?

Last night was probably the most fun I've had as a member of Snail. It seemed like canucklehead and I went back and forth all night and were always in a battle. In fact, we went into the final race with me having a one point lead over him. I started out in the lead but made a few mistakes which allowed canucklehead to take advantage and take a pretty big lead. Fighting back in the last two laps or so of that race was one of my favorite moments I've had playing GT.

I want to thank all the D4 guys for such a fun night. Every race was close, clean and competitive which made for some fun racing. Can't wait to do it again next week.

I don't think I had ever done this. I did it just to do it. Anywhere we can see where we fall? I'm slow, just wondering how slow.
I don't think that info is publicly available. The K Chee B might be able to help though.

I don't think I had ever done this. I did it just to do it. Anywhere we can see where we fall? I'm slow, just wondering how slow.

Cool, thanks for running it Vol.

I don't want to give exact numbers out :sly:

But I will tell you, you're the third fastest submitted time in D5 out of 10 times.

Division 4 Race Report

Another wicked cool night of racing! It feels good to be back to 5 divisions. There were a few lag related issues and from what I could tell, it HAS to be PSN for most if what we saw. We had drivers lagging that had never had the issue before. I imagine it will get worse before it gets better considering how many copies of GT6 are still wrapped up. Maybe next week we will try a friends only room and see how that fares.

Each week just keeps getting more and more fun. The D4 gang is the absolute best and all of the light hearted goofing just makes it better. Some of the battles were quite fun to watch. The group stayed close enough most of the night to see Tiger and Canuck go after each other. At one point I think we all went 5 wide into one of the last corners! I got passed several times last night but every single one was perfect... No contact!

It looks as if Mr. Beal will be joining the D4 party next week! It will be very cool to race with him again and from what I hear, he has been on a blue streak and will be tough to keep track of! Welcome back Chris!

D4 Data and Replays have been put to bed.

I'm thinking about switching from my DS3 to my wheel for next week. I have a DFGT that I bought about a year ago but I only used it a handful of times and never used it in races. I plugged it in tonight and did well in a few races so I'm wondering why I never used it before :lol:. I think that the physics work much better with the wheel in GT6 than in GT5.

I also may be getting an upgrade on Christmas in the form of a G27 so I'll have a bit more incentive to practice.

I won't get time to do the reviews this week since I'm heading off tomorrow morning and not taking the PS3. So Merry Christmas and happy new year all :cheers:

FmeorCJ.png

Race Date: 22 December 2013

Currently tracking 11 Incident Reports

We have at least one prize winner with a racing incident being investigated by the stewards. This may, obviously, change the order of the prizes to be selected. All winners are asked to refrain from making selections until the Weekly Steward's report has been posted.

With the holidays upon us and the fact that we don't have to break in cars anymore (at least that we know of) it's probable the steward summary will not be posted until Thursday or later. While I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, it is what it is folks, and, it's Christmas.

:@: SNAIL Stewards, please make your way to The Steward's Area. Would like at least 3, (ideally 5) stewards, to include the steward assigned to the specific div, to review each complaint.​

IR Submission Form is now closed.

Everyone should be able to view incident reports and their progress at the SNAIL Incident Report spreadsheet. Note - there appears to be a technical glitch that is only showing 1 of the current batch of incident reports.

I tried diving through the thread find answer to this, are aero parts that don't affect downforce allowed? I wouldn't think so, but I figure that I should ask.

Thanks!

I tried diving through the thread find answer to this, are aero parts that don't affect downforce allowed? I wouldn't think so, but I figure that I should ask.

Thanks!
No aero mods at all. Even if it's not functional, I believe it will still not allow you in if tuning is set to "restricted".

Back