◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,415 comments
@Handlebar when will time trial info be posted
@thrash46,

You can find it in this post.
Thanks for your interest!

We would love to have you back in the league. Here's what you need to know and do in order to rejoin:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry back into the league:

1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information.

3. @kcheeb PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. kcheeb will add you to the drivers list.

4. The Race Director or Primary Host from the corresponding SNAIL Division will send you a PSN friend request. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_1, 2, 3, 4 or 5' based off your placement from kcheeb. That lobby will be where you race Sunday

5. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.
To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.

Welcome back to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

Last edited:
Okay thanks @Skills . I used to be in snail and spec for gran turismo 5 but I went over to Greece for foreign exchange student service. I've been trying to get used to GT6 I know most of the D1, D2, D3 guys

Okay thanks @Skills . I used to be in snail and spec for gran turismo 5 but I went over to Greece for foreign exchange student service. I've been trying to get used to GT6 I know most of the D1, D2, D3 guys
I know, we raced together many moons ago. Welcome back!

Hey S.N.A.I.L., finally got my copy of GT6 and just wanted to take part in Sunday's race. I was assigned to D2 but got knocked to D3 from inactivity. Is there anything I need to do to make sure i am good to go Sunday?

Prize A

Ford Mustang BOSS 302 508pp/453hp @ Apricot Hill

Edited: Prize A selection changed because of current price cap.
ItSQcoxl.jpg

Prize B selection

Nissan Fairlady Z (Z34) '08 @ Silverstone International Circuit.
HoSUxzwl.jpg

Last edited:
So I get a buttkicker and a new headset for Christmas from the wife. I spend a day rebuilding my rig to accommodate the buttkicker and invert my pedals and move some other stuff around. I get it all put together to try out last night and my G27 is picking random times to try and calibrate itself. I call Logitech today to try and troubleshoot the problem further and after about 5 minutes on the phone with a tech and a minute on hold, he comes back and says he has sent me an email and needs a receipt so he can send out a replacement unit. Once again, great customer service from Logitech.

In light of this, I will probably not be on the grid for anything until a replacement gets here. I don't see myself pulling out the DFGT and setting it back up and I'm not going back to a controller.

Wanted to wish a belated Merry Christmas to the SNAILs. I had a good Christmas with the family and ended up getting a Buttkicker as one of my gifts. I guess it hasn't arrived in the mail yet but I'm looking forward to it arriving and hooking it up. Today's my birthday so we'll see if I get anything else cool.

I am betting 3/6 races give you lockup.

---

I promised to take the family to dinner & movie so I am iffy on practice.

---

Looks like the combo order is something like

Fairlady Z (Z34) '08 at Silverstone National on Sport Mediums (348 hp / 469 PP)

RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02 at Suzuka on Sport Mediums (307 hp / 473 PP)

Ford Mustang Boss 302 '13 at Apricot Hill on Sport Softs (465 hp / 508 PP)

Last edited:
Hi

I'm rediscovering how much fun Gran Turismo is online after all but giving up after encountering nothing but dirty racing online with gt5. Do you have any room left for one more? I'm not that good, but just looking for an enjoyable time online. Thanks.

Latest Posts

Back