◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,415 comments
We ended 2013 with the craziest season of the year. With the transition from GT5 to GT6, we had our fair share of connection issues and over all growing pains. While a complete summary of the points standings can be found here, I wanted to highlight the division champions:

Division 1
@redsoxboy80

Division 2
@Drgreenthumb977

Division 3
@intoflatlines

Division 4
@CanuckleheadII

Division 5
@whatbadgerseat

Congratulations to all five of you! :cheers:

Last edited:
The Chinese zodiac calls 2014 The Year of the Horse. I believe they are mistaken. 2014 is the Year of the SNAIL. I also believe that we haven't even scratched the surface of the greatness that our League is going to enjoy. There may still be a few monkeys in the wrench but once we hit our 2014 stride, I believe that we are all going to see a once in a lifetime organization and group of people that we will judge many future events by. Happy New Year to all of the GTPlanet and SNAIL community!! Party Clean, Party Hard, Party SAFE!! Now I believe I need to find a beer that is not empty!!

The Chinese zodiac calls 2014 The Year of the Horse. I believe they are mistaken. 2014 is the Year of the SNAIL. I also believe that we haven't even scratched the surface of the greatness that our League is going to enjoy. There may still be a few monkeys in the wrench but once we hit our 2014 stride, I believe that we are all going to see a once in a lifetime organization and group of people that we will judge many future events by. Happy New Year to all of the GTPlanet and SNAIL community!! Party Clean, Party Hard, Party SAFE!! Now I believe I need to find a beer that is not empty!!
I'm Sagittarius, half horse half man so maybe I'll have an even better year than the last! :lol:

hi guys,im also new to snail racing and im very much interested in the league and being part of it,id like to get the details on everything and the process of what i have to do in order to race with the league every sunday,thank u in advance an happy new year ;)

@d3uc3_dropp3r,
Thanks for your interest!
You're correct, Sunday night is the official league night.
We would love to have you in the league. Here's what you need to know and do in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information.

3. @kcheeb PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. kcheeb will add you to the drivers list.

4. The Race Director or Primary Host from the corresponding SNAIL Division will send you a PSN friend request. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6' based off your placement from kcheeb. That lobby will be where you race Sunday.

5. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.
To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.

Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

hi guys,im also new to snail racing and im very much interested in the league and being part of it,id like to get the details on everything and the process of what i have to do in order to race with the league every sunday,thank u in advance an happy new year ;)
@C Maldonado,
You're welcome.
We would love to have you in the league. Here's what you need to know and do in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

3. @kcheeb PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. kcheeb will add you to the drivers list.

4. The Race Director or Primary Host from the corresponding SNAIL Division will send you a PSN friend request. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6' based off your placement from kcheeb. That lobby will be where you race Sunday.

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.

Congratulations to all of the division winners:cheers: Great job:)👍

new-years-2014-wallpaper-14552-14552.jpg

Somebody said I should be here, so here I am.

I have already completed the survey, I'll set my lap times when I get around to it.
@Azure Flare,

My only goal for this year is the top spot in GT Academy. If not, then next year, and every year until I get it, or until I become ineligible for whatever reason.

Happy New Year to all. I'm just getting home. Now the long 4+ hours of cleaning can comence. Ended up having a field party and the field was a little muddy. Driving a 10k+ lb truck pulling trailer with qauds has a tendency to get things a little dirty.

Back