◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,412 comments
Good call out. That was pretty painful last time. @Handlebar has already tried to reach out to him, but he hasn't replied yet, and may not anytime soon. Therefore..

If you raced in Division 3 on Sunday night, please suggest a Prize A combo in case @criscr does not make his Prize A selection in time. Please note that you can only make one suggestion. If you suggest more than one combo, your right to make a suggestion will be revoked.

I'll leave it to Handlebar to decide what deadline he will give criscr/fereck to make his pick by before allow the suggested Prize A combos to be voted on.

I sent out my PM to the winners at 10 am yesterday, then revised the info around 6pm due to a wayward moustache curl obscuring my view of the results sheet, causing a Wild Hair moment ... Or was it Hare Brained moment?... Either way...

Prize A Deadline: 6pm today, Wednesday, posted in thread or @criscr forfeits his prize - again. Combo suggestions are also due by this same deadline. Voting on suggestions will begin immediately following the deadline. Time for voting is TBD, probably until noon EST Thursday so West Coasters have a chance to respond Wednesday night or Thursday morning.

It would be great if there was some way for a Google Doc or survey thingy could be used to collect suggestions or take votes on combos, but I am unfamiliar with how to pull that off (hint, hint!).

Who the hell wins and doesn't make his selection. LoL

We can hope he's testing and brings us a stellar combo. You something like the rocket car or something with a number a decals aka RACECAR! ;)

Maybe even a Lotus '96 Elise Racecar? Those have held up pretty well in the past. Or that RM'd Cappucino? Truthfully, the R8 Gordini or the Hudson are pretty fun as well, but the Hudson is over the credit limit at the moment - and it shines at Toscana, back on the dirt where it began. The Rocket seems cool as well.

Ultimately, I am happy that the winner can choose any car under 100,000, even karts, and not just the "Premium" and 10 guest selections. That is, if a selection is made. A lot more options to be had.

Last edited:
Division 6

• Pifachu ----------- voted to eliminate Round 2
    • Speer9892007 ------ voted to eliminate Round 3
    • flesxruoyxllik ---- voted to eliminate Round 2
    • wvhellbilly369 ---- voted to eliminate Round 2
    • JakeDog23 --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
    • Sharkb8ii --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
    • ExoSphere64 ------- voted to eliminate Round 2
    • THE_GUMSLINGER ---- voted to eliminate Round 2
    • goofytyler1995 ---- did not submit a vote
    • PICHON617 --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
    • Orobouros --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
    • Wackedboy --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
    • CoachMK21 --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
    • FBR_STEVE --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
    • Rolly21581 -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
    • SFCjoeMe ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2 (DQ'd for not racing in the correct division
[/quote]
Sorry I am new to snail and I have a question. With SFCjoeMe being DQ'd will the points remane the same or will everybody get moved up in terms of points? Example: Who ever finished 2nd will now get 1st place points.

8lu1.jpg

Back in 1984 (probably before alot of you guys were born) I was on a vacation in Canada and during it I went along to a round of the World Sportscar Championship being held in Mosport Park. I took a few shots and all these years later this photo has a relevance to this league I've just joined. The red car, a Cosworth powered Lyncar MS83, was driven by none other than S.N.A.I.L sponsor Allen Berg.

He shared the drive with a Greek driver, Costas Los, and here he is about to be swallowed up by the No. 3 Rothmans Porsche 956 driven by Vern Schuppan and Pink Floyd drummer Nick Mason.

Last edited:
I thought D3 members choose the options and the rest of the league votes. Or vice versa?
What he said. I though the in the advent that someone won a prize a second time, the division chose the next combo, but in this case, d3 picked and the league voted on whatever pick? or is that backwards?

It would be great if there was some way for a Google Doc or survey thingy could be used to collect suggestions or take votes on combos, but I am unfamiliar with how to pull that off (hint, hint!).

There is if you're okay with typing the car choice in. It wouldn't take 10 minutes to put together. In the mean time here's a list of the premium cars we haven't raced that are less than $100,000.

The list of cars I have only has the Premiums from GT5, the Standards we raced in GT5 and anything we've raced in GT6. I couldn't find a list of all the GT6 cars that was easily importable into a format I could use. If anyone knows where one is or has one, let me know I'd love to have it :D

There is if you're okay with typing the car choice in. It wouldn't take 10 minutes to put together. In the mean time here's a list of the premium cars we haven't raced that are less than $100,000.

The list of cars I have only has the Premiums from GT5, the Standards we raced in GT5 and anything we've raced in GT6. I couldn't find a list of all the GT6 cars that was easily importable into a format I could use. If anyone knows where one is or has one, let me know I'd love to have it :D
Here is a list of all 764 cars that cost less than 100,000

http://www.kudosprime.com/gt6/carlist.php?max_price=100000

Lets see an interesting pick.

If the Rocket is going to be a choice make sure it is on a track where it does not bounce of the rev limiter down the straights please.

8lu1.jpg

Back in 1984 (probably before alot of you guys were born) I was on a vacation in Canada and during it I went along to a round of the World Sportscar Championship being held in Mosport Park. I took a few shots and all these years later this photo has a relevance to this league I've just joined. The red car, a Cosworth powered Lyncar MS83, was driven by none other than S.N.A.I.L sponsor Allen Berg.

He shared the drive with a Greek driver, Costas Los, and here he is about to be swallowed up by the No. 3 Rothmans Porsche 956 driven by Vern Schuppan and Pink Floyd drummer Nick Mason.

Didn't the drummer only have one arm?

Kcheeb, I think it is fair to have them type it. Hopefully the user will take the time to be accurate so it will be a valid entry.

I do not know how importable the data from kudosprime is, jobyone, but that is where I review cars, prices, etc.

The one arm guy is a decade later, from Def Leppard.

I thought D3 members choose the options and the rest of the league votes. Or vice versa?
What he said. I though the in the advent that someone won a prize a second time, the division chose the next combo, but in this case, d3 picked and the league voted on whatever pick? or is that backwards?
You guys are both correct. The only difference between this scenario and the two-time prize winner scenario is that the rest of the league votes on the suggestions instead of the prize winner just picking one.

@Handlebar I wouldn't worry too much about a google doc unless you're really keen on using one. History has shown that these type of votes aren't usually close and can just be eye-balled to find a winner. Also, having the votes posted on the thread let's the skimmers know that there's a vote going on and that they should participate.

Hey snails, man it feels like I haven't raced with you guys in awhile, but ill be racing not this Sunday (will be gone for vacation) but the following Sunday ill be there 👍

8lu1.jpg

Thanks for posting that 👍

I sent it to Allen and he liked it :)

He gave me a link to some photos of that team I'll be posting them up later today.

:cheers:

Is the 17 in your name your age as well? You could benefit greatly from a rock history education class if such a thing existed. I'm sure there's a college somewhere that offers it.

I'm going to assume he's messing with us here. But if any universities are looking for someone to teach a rock history class, I will gladly submit my resume :)

Back