◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,412 comments
can anyone send me the starting positions for race number 3 D6. .it seems my playstation locks up everytime I try to run that replay. once I get those numbers I will be finished posting the updates for last Sunday's raceS.

No need to be a dick about it.
Don't really think that was dickish TBH. Remember, there is only one line of communication on a forum. written, no body language, and no tone changes. So if you think someone is being a dick, better to assume they are not. General rule, if someone online is trying to be a dick, it is almost always clear as day. Especially with the likes of Bowler and some of the crew here (myself included). We try to vail humor and to what extent we can, sarcasim, but if there is a mean thing to be said, there will be no mistaking it. Try asking when the combos are going to be posted.... :odd:

Don't really think that was dickish TBH. Remember, there is only one line of communication on a forum. written, no body language, and no tone changes. So if you think someone is being a dick, better to assume they are not. General rule, if someone online is trying to be a dick, it is almost always clear as day. Especially with the likes of Bowler and some of the crew here (myself included). We try to vail humor and to what extent we can with humor, but if there is a mean thing to be said, there will be no mistaking it. Try asking when the combos are going to be posted.... :odd:
When are the combos going to be posted?

Really? That was Lynyrd Skynyrd
I thought Lynard Skynard was the group that all wore the makeup and had the guy that sticks his tongue out really far.

Yes, it is a joke, although I am not much of a music fan and didn't remember who had the one armed drummer.

Is the 17 in your name your age as well? You could benefit greatly from a rock history education class if such a thing existed. I'm sure there's a college somewhere that offers it.

No the 17 is my racing number. I am in my thirties, Big XII (now SEC) educated, with a quick wit and sarcastic nature. i also enjoy long walks on the beach, a woman that cooks well (optional) and has big boobs (mandatory).

I thought Lynard Skynard was the group that all wore the makeup and had the guy that sticks his tongue out really far.

Yes, it is a joke, although I am not much of a music fan and didn't remember who had the one armed drummer.

No the 17 is my racing number. I am in my thirties, Big XII (now SEC) educated, with a quick wit and sarcastic nature. i also enjoy long walks on the beach, a woman that cooks well (optional) and has big boobs (mandatory).
How about Ohio jokes? Like those? Gots lots!

Yeah ok. What about Pina Colodas? (sp?)

LOL OxideKart... I'm with you regarding the big b@@bs, eheheheheheh.
Regarding the combo choice, if Fereck doesn't show up and if you guys really want the Rocket, I'll go with although I think there's way better ideas to be picked.

Attention all Division 3 Drivers

If you have any working replays for the races on 5 Jan 2014 please upload at the link below. Instructional video for converting GT replays to an uploadable file is here.

I've got a few that were working...but oddly enough, I had one that worked the first time, then when I went to try it again later, froze my system. I'll post what I can tonight.

LOL OxideKart... I'm with you regarding the big b@@bs, eheheheheheh.
Regarding the combo choice, if Fereck doesn't show up and if you guys really want the Rocket, I'll go with although I think there's way better ideas to be picked.

Make your suggestion Schmiggz. You raced in D3 Sunday night. I'll get to my suggestion in a few minutes.

Thanks for posting that 👍

I sent it to Allen and he liked it :)

He gave me a link to some photos of that team I'll be posting them up later today.

:cheers:

Well I wanted to post the photos, but will have to give you a link to browse through. Click on the See Photo Gallery under Allens picture. Some cool shots in there!

@Handlebar I wouldn't worry too much about a google doc unless you're really keen on using one. History has shown that these type of votes aren't usually close and can just be eye-balled to find a winner. Also, having the votes posted on the thread let's the skimmers know that there's a vote going on and that they should participate.

@zer05ive I think @Handlebar and I are on the same page in terms of having to scan the pages to pick out the votes, tabulate and present findings.

I do see your point about keeping it alive in the thread though :confused:

@zer05ive I think @Handlebar and I are on the same page in terms of having to scan the pages to pick out the votes, tabulate and present findings.

Maybe just ask everyone to post "I've submitted my vote" after they've filled out the form?

Sorry about the double post!

All you had to do was wait ten seconds! :lol:

Mayhaps you could continue with your idea, but have a message pop up that requests the voter to place a message on the thread saying they have voted?

Ninja'd! GTMA, aye zer0?
@kcheeb, am I still a d3 contender?

Back