◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,413 comments
Division 5 Co-Directors Report

I just don't know what to say. I sure hope that they fix GT6 soon. The first 45 minutes were sheer pandemonium thanks to PSN, the GT6 boogey-man and my headset broadcasting only during my bodily functions. Our primary host @TEX36 got shanked from the get go. I started looking in the friends only lounges and it was blank for what seemed like an eternity. Once our room finally showed up I was way down on the list and once Tex got forcibly removed from the party, half the room had to leave and come back so I could cover as back up host.

That is when the real fun started. As everyone tried to get back into place, nothing worked. *Begin scatter drill* It was unanimously decided to start a new room. Swing and a miss... Hard froze my PS3. *Doin' the reset boogie* Now began the frantic "message-nado" of all the D5 members trying to figure out "Who's on First." (Because we already know what's on second) You should see the bald spot on my right temple...

Now the real story! Man, the D5 gang is tight. During all of the confusion last night, the entire squad kept a fairly even keel and we managed to get it together and actually get a little racing done. Bravo and thank you to the entire crew for pulling a big rabbit out of our hat. Once we had the roast in the oven, the racing was pretty damn good. There are some wicked fast cats in this division. We still had a bump or two with the invisible driver game but everyone quickly figured it out. The rest of the night went very well and I am sure there are many stories of fierce battle being told today. Again, awesome job to all of D5!!

This is where I would have posted that the data for D5 was complete... Denied. I am 0 for 6 with my replays and actually 0 for about 8 since I retried a couple of them... Total failure. I am sure yanking out the power cord on my PS3 over and over again is not doing any damage whatsoever...:ouch:

I had so much fun with my replays, I have uploaded them so you all can enjoy them as well!! :lol:

Here are the official results from our league night on January 19, 2014

Click here for this season's points standings and scroll down for comprehensive race data

Click here if the data linked above has already been archived and you would like to retrieve it

Division 1
  1. fizzer82 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 1 - 96 (91.76 for Prize B)
  2. dgafaboutany1420 -- voted to eliminate Round 1
  3. martin20az -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  4. Nic-KL ------------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  5. SPEED14231234 ----- voted to eliminate Round 2
  6. QwietStorm03 ------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  7. Fastfox400 -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  8. PA98MA99 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2

Division 2
  1. Ice_Warden -------- voted to eliminate Round 2 - 79 (71.88 for prize purposes only)
  2. Xrad-11 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  3. Drrgreenthumb67 --- voted to eliminate Round 1
  4. jlbowler ---------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  5. racefan78 --------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  6. kcheeb ------------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  7. Kgffy28 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  8. turnupdaheat ------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  9. serge_1919 -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  10. nmcp1 ------------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  11. tcrash15 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  12. intoflatlines ----- voted to eliminate Round 2

Division 3
  1. vincentq4 --------- voted to eliminate Round 1 - 89 (86.43 for prize purposes only)
  2. dragonwhisky ------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  3. MerlinRPM --------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  4. lfarris3 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  5. JWalker_SSR7 ------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  6. BUDBOI1234567 ----- voted to eliminate Round 2
  7. Troggeh ----------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  8. Schmiggz ---------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  9. AG07WRXTR --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  10. canuckleheadII ---- voted to eliminate Round 3
  11. Wolfsatz ---------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  12. fereck ------------ did not submit a vote
  13. iroquois-- -------- did not submit a vote

Division 4
  1. PTslopoke --------- voted to eliminate Round 2 - 90 (89.01 for Prize C)
  2. SCREAMING_CHIEF --- voted to eliminate Round 1
  3. x3n0-asx ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  4. dtlohse ----------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  5. jones3619 --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  6. Skills_19657 ------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  7. whatbadgerseat ---- voted to eliminate Round 1
  8. Ktrain186 --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  9. GTP_pyxen --------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  10. cmbeal317 --------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  11. DoublePass -------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  12. Driftin_Assassin -- did not submit a vote
  13. chatva ------------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  14. race_emhard ------- voted to eliminate Round 2

Division 5
  1. chuyler1 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 1 - 84 (82.50 for prize purposes only)
  2. AMomcilo ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  3. OxideKart17 ------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  4. ChuthuluGoat ------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  5. JJLopez_427 ------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  6. shmibal43 --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  7. Oog_42 ------------ did not submit a vote
  8. daemunx1 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  9. TEX-36 ------------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  10. kanwingshing ------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  11. Vol Jbolaz -------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  12. AJHG1000 ---------- did not submit a vote
  13. ExoSphere64 ------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  14. SoundTiger95 ------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  15. ShrumpRacer86 ----- did not submit a vote

Division 6
  1. newjknapp --------- voted to eliminate Round 2 - 93 (83.86 for prize purposes only)
  2. Vinnybear-O1 ------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  3. hooker4 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  4. HandlebarMustash -- voted to eliminate Round 2
  5. daddy-o845 -------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  6. racingchamp30 ----- voted to eliminate Round 3

Division 7
  1. USERID_77a23 ------ voted to eliminate Round 3 - 88 (80.89 for prize purposes only)
  2. Pifachu ----------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  3. dpinho1975 -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  4. tevesh2 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  5. blueninjacivic ---- voted to eliminate Round 1
  6. flesxruoyxllik ---- voted to eliminate Round 1
  7. Mirado_7 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  8. GTP_Romi ---------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  9. JakeDog23 --------- voted to eliminate Round 2

Division 8
  1. goofytyler1995 ---- voted to eliminate Round 3 - 98 (95.76 for Prize A)
  2. wvhellbilly369 ---- voted to eliminate Round 2
  3. Sharkb8ii --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  4. PICHON617 --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  5. Wackedboy --------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  6. Rolly21581 -------- did not submit a vote
  7. FBR_Steve --------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  8. CoachMK21 --------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  9. boosted22g -------- did not submit a vote

West Coast
  1. tezgm99 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 3 - 88.1
  2. GranStand_Bill ---- voted to eliminate Round 1
  3. jobyone71 --------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  4. LuckyfellaJr ------ voted to eliminate Round 1
The round that received the most elimination votes was:
Round 2 - AEM S2000 (Sport Soft tires) at Suzuka Circuit (5 laps)
Therefore the entire combo has been dropped from next week's line-up. Since @goofytyler wins Prize A, they get to choose an entirely new car and track combo to replace it.

The round that received the second most elimination votes was:
Round 1 - Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track '13 (Sports Medium tires) at Autodromo Nazionale Monza (5 laps)
This means either the car or the track will be replaced for next week's line-up. Since @fizzer gets Prize B, he gets to decide which part of the combo is replaced and what replaces it.

Prize C goes to @ptslopoke so he gets the tie-breaking vote if the elimination votes results in a tie (the prize winners' elimination votes are not counted under normal circumstances).

Last edited:
FmeorCJ.png

Race Date: 19 January 2013

This week's prize winners are clear to make their selections. Good racing!

IR Submission Form is now closed.

Banners by dabneyd

Awesome seeing the West Coast Division results. I think that ndrk1088 should also be shown as 5th. My understanding is he will be in our division as he can not make the normal time slot.

ndrk1088,

Can you confirm that the West Coast Division will be your normal Racing Division?

So... What are the new combos?

:lol:

When I saw this my first reaction was... Man that's going to burn someones biscuits. Then it came to me. It has been beat like a rented mule for so long it has now become "The Phrase" for me. If we ever have another run of SNAIL shirts, I would love to see: "So... What Are The New Combos" in small letters below the logo!!

Effin work. Wish I were rich so I could play GT6 every day :cool:; but...💡 I guess I'd probably just build another race car or kart and you would never hear from me again.

Maybe it's time to get something else started on a night I'm home. Maybe a Spec X2014 Junior event?

Now a X2014 Jr. Event could drag my ace back.

Ok that's it. When the car is allowed back on track online. We are doing a 2hr race on Wednesday night. Triples or not. I'm on it!

Hmm, Wednesday night? I don't work or have school till 1 the next day, and I've been looking for an enduro...
When I saw this my first reaction was... Man that's going to burn someones biscuits. Then it came to me. It has been beat like a rented mule for so long it has now become "The Phrase" for me. If we ever have another run of SNAIL shirts, I would love to see: "So... What Are The New Combos" in small letters below the logo!!
I swear!!! I will put that shirt on a pillow and beat the damn thing with a bat until I puke from the excursion and then throw it on the BBQ and burn it to ashes! Then I will gleefully chuckle to myself and drink a beer...

Awesome seeing the West Coast Division results. I think that ndrk1088 should also be shown as 5th. My understanding is he will be in our division as he can not make the normal time slot.

ndrk1088,

Can you confirm that the West Coast Division will be your normal Racing Division?

JLBowler assigned NDRK to the WCD as per his request.

Now a X2014 Jr. Event could drag my ace back.

Ok that's it. When the car is allowed back on track online. We are doing a 2hr race on Wednesday night. Triples or not. I'm on it!

Judging by the interest in the car, you will have a full grid. I'm in.

Just read the results. Congratulations to all the winners. Nice to see new names everywhere! :cool:

This looks like a great community to be a part of! I'm interested in joining one of your races.
@MatheusBond,
Thanks for your interest!
We would love to have you in the league. Here's what you need to know and do in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information by midnight EST on Saturday night if you want to race this Sunday.

3. @JLBowler PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. You will be added to the drivers list.

4. The Race Director or Primary Host from the corresponding SNAIL Division will send you a PSN friend request. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_(x)' based off your Division placement from JLBowler. That lobby will be where you race Sunday.

5. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.
To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.

Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

OOooH, We could rotate the XJr, FGT, any other "open wheel" type cars each season. As in this "season" do the FGT, next the Jr, after that pick a different "open wheel" car. With the current Kart lineup, we have 5-6 weeks before the rotation resets.
That sounds awesome. Let's do that on Wednesday. Someone, Something, please. Wednesday...

The Kart series runs on Tuesdays, but if you wanted to fire up something on Wednesday, I'd bet you could get some participation. Since Owens has put the Stamina series on hold, until he gets some triples support and some other things fixed in GT6, that night is open.

Wow. Could we have timed that any better?
Doubtful. ;)
Maybe we should try to coordinate it that way more often?

Back