◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,416 comments
ok thanks bro

what can you buy with $hells

There is no "store" at this point. You just have to wait for one of our members to put something up for auction. There have been some great items so far. I am actually rocking a Playseat courtesy of the Ph1sh and my fat stack of $hells! Let them build and you will be very happy to have a large account when something really cool comes around!

EDIT: Total waste of a good TOTTP!

[quotis ="intoflatlines, post: 9251062, member: 247239"]PSN is giving me issues again tonight :([/quote]
This Is getting old. I never had any issues with gt5 now seems like everytime I get in a lobby I get dq at some point. It happened twice tonight. And I was only on about an hour. Hope they get it straightened out soon. :banghead:

I completely agree. No problems with gt5 yet gt6 is full of bugs and glitches. I wonder if this has something to do with the fact that this game was released sooner than gt5. They stayed on schedule this time and released the game three years after gt5 which is what they usually do but it took them I believe 5 years to release gt5. Maybe this game wasn't really ready for release.

I think some of you might not be fairly remembering gt5. More than a few people have scrapped whole nights because of network issues. I won't contend that gt6 is out of control, its facked, but gt5 did have its issues too.

You know, if everyone that has jumped in the room in the last ten minutes would stick around for more than two seconds, we would be racing right now.

There is no "store" at this point. You just have to wait for one of our members to put something up for auction. There have been some great items so far. I am actually rocking a Playseat courtesy of the Ph1sh and my fat stack of $hells! Let them build and you will be very happy to have a large account when something really cool comes around!

EDIT: Total waste of a good TOTTP!

ok thanks bro

So the 2.4hrs of Daytona is coming this weekend on iRacing. I busted ace to get my Class C license so I could participate. Here is my car and the paint job I did for it today. Notice my fender sponsors! I plan to add the SNAIL web address to the car before racing. Below the GTP logo on the door and prob the roof above the GTP logo.

OwensDaytona24a.png
OwensDaytona24b.png
OwensDaytona24c.png
OwensDaytona24d.png
OwensDaytona24e.png

Hey S.N.A.I.L.s,

Just wanted to let everyone know that @JLBowler and I did a little shuffling of drivers to even out the Divisions and make for some closer racing. We had a little more data to work with and we're hoping this sets us up nicely for February 👍

The Drivers that moved have all been contacted and @Oshawa-Joe will have the Drivers List updated soon.

Cheers,

kcheeb

Just uploading 4 races from Sunday:

Round 1 Race 1
Round 2 Race 1
Round 2 Race 2
Round 3 Race ? Couldn't get it to replay, so I'm not sure which race it's from :grumpy:

Here's what I uploaded to the drive from the races on Sunday 01/19/14:
Round 1 Race 1
Round 1 Race 2
Round 3 Race 1

3 replays - 3 strikes - I'm out! :grumpy: I only checked them once so if someone wants to give them a try be my guest. :irked:

I feel like I have won the PD Replay Lottery today. Every replay I attempted to watch today worked. They didn't all work on the first try but they all eventually worked. The worst offender took until the 4th try to get it to work. Others worked the first time, still others worked after the 2nd or 3rd time. It's far from fixed but to quote the great Ice Cube, "Today was a good day"

Ladies and Gentleman, people said that you couldn't have fun with a Fiat 500R, but they were wrong! With a little tuning and a lot more power (And help of N2O), this is what you can do!View attachment 103919
View attachment 103920

It even bounces of the ground when you shift! Yes, this thing can pull a wheelie up to 5th gear! Of course, if you do decide to do it for that long, this happens:View attachment 103921

It starts losing control and pulling to one side.....and this happens:View attachment 103922View attachment 103923
It's a lot of fun, and because it rolls over so easily (especially in the corners), It's hilarious. :lol:

For those that want to try it out here is the tune I used: http://www.team-shmo.com/GT6tunes/Fiat/Track/Fiat-500-R-72.php

And not to advertise, but this guy also has a lot of amazing race and drift tunes if you want to try those as well. :) Hope you enjoyed the photos.
Gotta love those Fiats! After all, they're Small Naturally Aspirated Italian Lightweights! :lol:

Prize A Pick:
After stressing out this week over what combo will be good for this sunday, i have decided on staying with my origional combo which is The Caterham Fireblade at Monaco.

Prize B selection: Replace Genesis with Ferrari Dino 246 GT '71

I tested it a good bit. Its quite stable if you don't over-drive it. I feel we simply must race Ferraris at Monza, but my choice was limited by the (too low IMO) 100k cr cap.
Thanks for making your Prize A and Prize B selections. The January 26th lineup has posted! :gtplanet:

Last edited:
And what is a "Murder Midget" anyways?
Diahutsu Midget? I assume.. I dont know when I'll be able to get on GT6, I tried last night for 2 hours to get into a lobby to do some testing and was just having total network issues.

Back