◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,412 comments
Practice room # 1472 6118 3658 4759 3508
7539240802_e3a924625a_h.jpg

Last edited:
Pretty cool real life lap at Silverstone International. Note the locations of the cones, those are pretty much the apexes I'm using, and they are a lot later than you might initially expect.

Pretty cool real life lap at Silverstone International. Note the locations of the cones, those are pretty much the apexes I'm using, and they are a lot later than you might initially expect.

How did he manage to touch the rumple strips in turn 4 (Farm Curve) and not completely spin out? :lol:

This might have already been posted but my RX-7 shows 577PP/486HP after engine rebuild. 0 miles at the moment.
Lotus Elise Race Car '96 shows 504PP/182HP after same.

Woohoo, just finished golding all the Red Bull Standard Championship and X challenges!

Now back to some actual racing... :lol:

We got the nascar series starting at 8 oclock
Wish I wasn't mired in homeowork. I would be there. Hoping to get some seat time tonight all the same though. Anyone gonna be around in about an hour?

Not here - report cards due, and school-funded computer log in system isn't worth what we paid for it. 👎

And the VPN is just not working it. Going in earlier than the usual earlier. G'Night, Gracie.

Last edited:
Kinda confused here, round 3 calls for :
"ROUND THREE[/URL]
Mazda RX-7 Touring Car
(174HP / PP 563) (Racing Hard tires)
at Silverstone International (10 laps)"

The car comes stock 463HP/569PP, Am I having a brain fart? because I cant get that car down to 174HP.

Also is tuning parts that come on the car from dealer ok?
Those values look wrong. Buy the car from the dealer, get an oil change, do nothing else to it and you'll be ready to race. Throw down a 1:03 at Silverstone International in an open lobby with tire wear on and you'll be in business.
I will bet those are the numbers from the Light Company Rocket '07, @Rallywagon

@covan2306

data is:

Mazda RX-7 Touring Car (Racing Hard Tires) - 486 hp / 577 PP
Sorry about that, guys. The lineup post has been corrected. 👍

I guess that depends on what you call a haul. I drove from Howell, up to Sue St. Mary just to swap a 13b TII for a 12a. About 700 miles round trip. But for the right car, I would travel pretty much anywere in the US.

@JJLopez427 , get a close up of those welds man! The fabricator in me wants to see! Looks awesome though. I am myself torn between using some steel stock or building a PVC rig. hances are good I won't do either. Only for the want to spend money on my real car now that I've been talking about it so much.

Thanks Rally!
If you have some spare time I think a steel made rig is a better option.
Here are more pictures :)
IM000664.JPG

Mazda 3 05' driver's seat fastened to the frame.

IM000666.JPG

Pedal base. Not the best weld quality :D

IM000673.JPG

Cable routing.

IM000668.JPG

And how it finally looks!

IM000674.JPG

Another view.

Back