◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,413 comments
What the hell is this supposed to mean. Getting it of of TEXAS_DES1GNER practice lobby

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    556.4 KB · Views: 20
I am still a gamer at heart, but having seen the lack of winning spirit of late, I am reluctantly forwarding the idea of....

Prize A - as is.

Prize B - Choose replacement for track or car*

Prize C - Choose if Prize B will choose the track, or choose the car.

*. We have had 3 consecutive weeks of Prizes where the weiner winner couldn't choose without multiple digs "to git 'er done." Hence, I also suggest that we restrict prizes to winners in their second full season in any division. As hard as Team SNAIL tries on initial placement, it is not perfect, give us time and it will be more fair.
QUICK VOTE!!

Since we're starting a brand new season tonight, it's an ideal time to try out new ideas. I'd like to take a quick vote to see how many of you like (or dislike) the idea above to upgrade Prize C's power. As named be @Chiochan, it's called the "freeze play" and it allows the Prize C winner to prevent either the car or the track from being changed on the Prize B combo. Please reply to this post with either of the two choices below:

Lets try the Price C "freeze" this season!

OR

Keep the prizes the same!
The option that gets the most votes is the one we'll go with, so if you have an opinion on the matter you should vote. Please note that if the Price C freeze gets enough votes to to be piloted this season, we're going to let the Prize B winner decide if he wants to keep his car/track selection or if he wants to steal the "freeze play" from the Prize C winner. If he steals it, then the Prize C winner will get to choose the car or track instead.

Last edited:
Saturday Night Practice

We had en epic practice night last night.

Tight quarters at Turn 1.

Avoiding small hits to keep momentum is key at start!

The S curve is an excellent spot to go for a pass.

Excellent execution on the inside.

Victory Corner on Lap 2.

Main Straight Draft

This car looks really good on yellow.

Anonymous demonstrates the result of 2 wheels on grass and throttle combination.

Another example of 4 wheels on grass;but miraculously I was able to keep control of it....
In case you want to know, I ended up in the grass for improperly downshifting too fast.

and a 2 lap battle begins with myself on Qwietstorm's sigths.

Qwietstorm in the tunnel.

Last lap and again Qwietstorm makes a perfect execution of the S curve and gets a run inside @ V corner and comes just inches ahead

but at the end of the straight I'm inches ahead from taking the outside of V corner which allows me to get a bit more momentum.

taking a very tight and steady turn at the hair pin I am able to edge Qwietstorm

Qwiet prepares counter attack with draft on hand...

...but Mr. LAG has other plans and in the middle of the straight

Mr. LAG makes me go spin 3 times.

.. Giving Q the well deserved checkered but he did not take it respecting position.

probably gonna see lots of hickups tonight as they prep for server maintenance. Good luck everyone. And as to the whole update/maintenance thing. An update generally follows directly to a week after maintenance. So chances are good that we have an update, and probably a sizeable one, coming in the near future. I've only seen one maintenance go without an update, and every one was a major change or addition. So lets hope for the best. I may end up getting a DL version of the game instead of fixing th PS3, since it really is only used to play GT.

Edit:
Not sure if my vote should count, but I vote in favor for the freeze play change.

QUICK VOTE!!

Since we're starting a brand new season tonight, it's an ideal time to try out new ideas. I'd like to take a quick vote to see how many of you like (or dislike) the idea above to upgrade Prize C's power. As named be @Chiochan, it's called the "freeze play" and it allows the Prize C winner to prevent either the car or the track from being changed on the Prize B combo. Please reply to this post with either of the two choices below:

OR

Let's keep the prizes the same!
The option that gets the most votes is the one we'll go with, so if you have an opinion on the matter you should vote. Please note that if the Price C freeze gets enough votes to to be piloted this season, we're going to let the Prize B winner decide if he wants to keep his car/track selection or if he wants to steal the "freeze play" from the Prize C winner. If he steals it, then the Prize C winner is the one who gets to choose the car or track instead.

Try the freeze option for prize c

QUICK VOTE!!

OR
The option that gets the most votes is the one we'll go with, so if you have an opinion on the matter you should vote. Please note that if the Price C freeze gets enough votes to to be piloted this season, we're going to let the Prize B winner decide if he wants to keep his car/track selection or if he wants to steal the "freeze play" from the Prize C winner. If he steals it, then the Prize C winner will get to choose the car or track instead.

The thing about Prize C is it has always meant very little.

Prize C is a guy who won the night in his Division and managed to score the third highest adjusted points total in 8 divisions and almost 100 drivers. That is pretty damn impressive. Give the guy some props and something special for a chance ;)

Ok so maintenance is tonight. I have to chuckle. This game doesn't need maintenance. That is like oil change, tire rotation, plugs and wires. This game needs a serious repair. Maintenance. What a joke.

Carry on

QUICK VOTE!!

OR

Back