◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,414 comments
a043c50e9bfd80481afa6ebdea7f734d_zps6bd0e811.jpg

This is what I get from your link and his.

Replay upload instructions are added to the Frequently Used Documents post. It's linked in post #1 and it's at the top of page 1697

Hello everyone
first and foremost i would like to say it is an honour to be chosen to pick the next combo. I am really new around here and honestly didn’t think i would ever win a prize at all.
I tried to pick something a little different and a little challenging. I hope at least some of you like it. So the new combo for Sunday night will be...
the...

Renault Sport Clio V6 24V '00
at...
Ascari full track

I dislike the last track and want to keep the car. So I guess I am freezing the CAR. Hope i understand the freeze thing correctly.

X

So as I understand the freeze thing, I'll be finding a new home for the red bull junior... Will test today/tonight and have a pick by tonight!

PS dang you XRad, I really wanted to get rid of that car, but I'm not a fan of motegi either, so I'll try to find it an entertaining new home. Probably somewhere nice and bumpy so it doesn't just stick like glue everywhere and be boring ;)

It seems that we have those Blue Lines with driver names during Qualify (alone).
Some people said it's not possible to be turned off (up DPad) as you can do on Seasonal Events.

Can anyone confirm that?

Hello everyone
first and foremost i would like to say it is an honour to be chosen to pick the next combo. I am really new around here and honestly didn’t think i would ever win a prize at all.
I tried to pick something a little different and a little challenging. I hope at least some of you like it. So the new combo for Sunday night will be...
the...

at...
Ascari full track

Before anyone has the chance to ask. The white lines will be the track boundaries everywhere at Ascari. This is very different from the lines you are allowed to run by the game so start practicing now.

Stewards, get ready to hand out penalties to the stubborn drivers that don't respect boundaries.

I am new to this so please forgive what might be an obvious question. Is there a computer version of Gran Turismo 6? When people suggest clearing your cache when having connect problems, I cannot image how you can do that on the PlayStation. Also, with the new multiple (3?) monitor capability in the new update, you can't hook three monitors to the PlayStation, can you? This all has to be related to running things on a computer, right? Please don't tell me to Google it, I am asking here if you don't mind.

Hello everyone
the...

at...
Ascari full track
I see you want to torture me. My dislike of that track is unbelievable

I am new to this so please forgive what might be an obvious question. Is there a computer version of Gran Turismo 6? When people suggest clearing your cache when having connect problems, I cannot image how you can do that on the PlayStation. Also, with the new multiple (3?) monitor capability in the new update, you can't hook three monitors to the PlayStation, can you? This all has to be related to running things on a computer, right? Please don't tell me to Google it, I am asking here if you don't mind.

No PC version, Gran Turismo has always been a Playstation exclusive. To clear your cache, go to the options menu and look for network settings. It's an option there. You need three PS3's and three copies of GT6 to run triples. You don't need any computers at all.

I see you want to torture me. My dislike of that track is unbelievable

Start practicing, son.

No PC version, Gran Turismo has always been a Playstation exclusive. To clear your cache, go to the options menu and look for network settings. It's an option there. You need three PS3's and three copies of GT6 to run triples. You don't need any computers at all.

Start practicing, son.

So then, can you have the two extra PlayStations each showing the left view and the right view on their monitor, like when you look either side view when racing by pressing the button that is programmed for that particular side.

Hello everyone
the...

at...
Ascari full track

Dont we have a Renault racing already? :confused::crazy: I love the Renaults... but twice? hmmm :crazy::guilty:

Last edited:
Wow, that seems relatively insane.

I thought everyone had that. :D Why else would it be such a highlighted feature from this past update? :lol:

But seriously, having it would be sweet...pricey, but sweet. :dopey:

I hadn't realized you needed three PS3's to do that. So, what PD is suggesting, is that I go out and buy 2 additional PS3's and 2 additional copies of GT6, in addition to having to purchase 2 (at least) more TV's in order to play a video game on a system that will likely be nearly obsolete within a year when GT7 comes out on the ps4? (at which time I can go out and buy 3 PS4's).

images

Wow, that seems relatively insane.

You can probably find a couple of used PS3's for not too much. You can definitely find some monitors for a reasonable amount. You can get 2 copies of GT6 for less than 1 on release day. Not terribly insane if you're seriously committed to GT.

I had a few laps and I have to say it's not that bad.
There are few spots on track that you can really mess up with your race. Car balance should be a concern in some corner exits as well. By the way, this car handle a pretty different from his racing"cousin".

Renault Sport Clio V6 24V '00 | 434PP | 261 HP | SH |
This is the numbers I've got after oil change.

I hadn't realized you needed three PS3's to do that. So, what PD is suggesting, is that I go out and buy 2 additional PS3's and 2 additional copies of GT6, in addition to having to purchase 2 (at least) more TV's in order to play a video game on a system that will likely be nearly obsolete within a year when GT7 comes out on the ps4? (at which time I can go out and buy 3 PS4's).

images
You are close enough to come over and try it out. The problem is once you drive with triples, going back to 1 screen feels kinda lame.

As one who has not a triple screen setup, but has had the privilege of trying one out, the experience is far superior to single screen and well worth the money, especially if you spend more than 30 minutes a month playing any game that supports multiple screen setups. As soon as that long lost aunt dies and leaves me a financial windfall, I'll be having my triples cockpit.

Last edited:
Back