◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,415 comments
MN GTA is going to be tough as all hell for me. I don't even have a car to drive. I wish I did. Im struggling big time with money but to see how others are practicing in real life diligently really makes me nervous for my chances lol, But since I cannot practice on a car ive been practing like an animal on my body. I decided to go back to my athletic birthplace and re train with my master in Muay Thai again to prepare for the GTA. i probably will not be the immediate fastest in the car but i know i can awe the judges will my athleticism and my blood and guts style. Atleast that is my weapon for now so that is what i will do lol

They are about to open a karting facility in Columbus in the next few weeks. Not sure what you have where you live, but this will be a good starting point for you. Not magic mountain go karts either.

D8 PHOTOS

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Naturally I'd vote for the 320i touring car but in this case, I want a FWD for a change since we have been doing so many RWDs lately, and GT6 is supposedly to have better physics for FWD than GT5 I believe. The VW GT24 sounds delicious too..

I will say the FWD race cars were at the top of my list. Nimble, yet forgiving. Faster than the Renault and aero elements lead to more drafting opportunities. Adds some variety to the lineup. Lots to like :)

That's saying a lot from me. I hated FWD with a passion in GT5, but with the new physics, some of them are entertaining. Going fast with a tight car is something I have to improve on as well.

I will say the FWD race cars were at the top of my list. Nimble, yet forgiving. Faster than the Renault and aero elements lead to more drafting opportunities. Adds some variety to the lineup. Lots to like :)

That's saying a lot from me. I hated FWD with a passion in GT5, but with the new physics, some of them are entertaining. Going fast with a tight car is something I have to improve on as well.
Told you they would like It! :D

the spoon integra handles very nicely round ascari.... atleast on a ds3 :)

BTW. @zer05ive , @kcheeb , @ExoSphere64 Are we going to try the tire adjustments discussed last week for the upcoming week? If so, we should finalize before picks are made.
We won't be trying any tire adjustments until next season at the earliest. This season we're testing out the Prize C "freeze", and so there's more than enough on the "let's try this" plate right now.

RR then! LOL

OR we can have the RGT in prize A, either way I want to drive a faster car.... a GT car!
we are testing the RGT right now... awesome!
Playing with RUF RGT on Ascari right now in Wolf's room
I love the RGT. Just about my favorite car in the game. But how is it for the slower divisions?

Which brings up a point. What if we had two tiers. Divisions that focused on the best of the best (more racecars) and divisions that focused on normal street cars for average drivers. I seem to remember the latter being one of the things that drew me to this league. And I will be honest I miss those days! Given the choice I would happily take part in a SNAIL Street car Division. And leave the racecars to the ultra competitive guys.

And please do not read this as me complaining. I tend to do better in the high power harder to control cars.

I just prefer streetcars.

I love the RGT. Just about my favorite car in the game. But how is it for the slower divisions?

Which brings up a point. What if we had two tiers. Divisions that focused on the best of the best (more racecars) and divisions that focused on normal street cars for average drivers. I seem to remember the latter being one of the things that drew me to this league. And I will be honest I miss those days! Given the choice I would happily take part in a SNAIL Street car Division. And leave the racecars to the ultra competitive guys.

And please do not read this as me complaining. I tend to do better in the high power harder to control cars.

I just prefer streetcars.
that would be cool but the thing is, I dont know what car i am good with until i drive it and that is the main reason i like this league. My first race in the league i was surprised on how well i handled that GTR on deep forest and the rocket on brands hatch. Its a hit and miss with people. thats just my .02

Back