◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,413 comments
'pretty sure I voted round 3, a lot us in D4 voted round 3( if memory serves right), but it's different in the "results" page :confused:

I'm pretty sure the photo of the white GT-R on the grass is me. I blew that race at deep forest. I'm having a traumatic experience just like the dog.
:lol:, that combo didn't work too well for me either.

Special delivery this morning! My new jacket for the 2014 season!

(I know it says bridgestone!)

$_3.JPG

Raikkonen has been my favorite driver since I started watching (My first real experience with F1 was when Schumacher parked his car at Rascasse at Monaco in 06) but Alonso quickly showed why he is so highly praised, and I couldn't help but root for him. Now my two favorite drivers are on the same team! Win Win!

Sorry for the mess guys! Today's prize confusion was completely my fault. I guess that's what happens when you pass out on the couch and they wake up and try to work on the results post while still half asleep. I've tried to skim the thread quickly, but I've got to run to dinner reservations for my wife's birthday. Here's what needs to happen to get this situation fixed..

@fizzer you're not supposed to wait for @Rockhound18 to decide what he wants to do with Prize C. You won Prize B so you get to decide if you're going to steal Prize C from him of if you're just going to keep Prize B. Therefore, please post your intentions.

If you decide to keep Prize B, they we'll stick with @Rockhound18's Prize C decision to keep Ascari. However, since you've already won Prize B this season, you don't get to make the decision on your own. Everyone who raced in D1 on Sunday night needs to make a Prize B suggestion. Once all the suggestions have been made (let's give them 24 hours), then you have to pick on of their suggestions.

Hopefully this is clear, but as I said I have to run. Fortunately there are lots of seasoned SNAILs (Escargot?) who know how this all works and can help get the process going. Again, sorry for the mess, but let's try to get this sorted out now.

Okeydokie, I'll keep prize B then and wait for D1 suggestions.

You should update post #1 with the whole can't win a prize multiple times rule though. Any other rule modifications made along the way too. Might be old news for many, but lots of new racers recently, best to be upfront about the rules.

Doesn't really bother me, but I did spend a lot of time today testing cars that could have potentially been spent better elsewhere ;)

This time these are official instructions to make the selection for Prize B. @fizzer has chosen prize B and rockhound has chosen to use prize C to keep Ascari. Fizzer will be charged with changing the car for this combo. Since fizzer has already won prize B this month, all drivers that raced in D1 this Sunday get to make ONE car suggestion in the thread for fizzer to choose from. @dgaf95integra , @qwietstorm , @martin20az, @fiestauk, @hillracing, @Nicktune, please make ONE car selection in the thread before 23:59PM ET today and at that point I will combine them into one post and fizzer will make a choice from those suggestions.

Last edited:
This time these are official instructions to make the selection for Prize B. @fizzer has chosen prize B and rockhound has chosen to keep Ascari. Fizzer will be charged with changing the car for this combo. Since fizzer has already won prize B this month, all drivers that raced in D1 this Sunday get to make ONE car suggestion in the thread for fizzer to choose from. @dgaf95integra , @qwietstorm , @martin20az, @fiestauk, @hillracing, @Nicktune, please make ONE car selection in the thread before 8PM ET today and at that point I will combine them into one post and fizzer will make a choice from those suggestions.

What track? Ascari?

This time these are official instructions to make the selection for Prize B. @fizzer has chosen prize B and rockhound has chosen to keep Ascari. Fizzer will be charged with changing the car for this combo. Since fizzer has already won prize B this month, all drivers that raced in D1 this Sunday get to make ONE car suggestion in the thread for fizzer to choose from. @dgaf95integra , @qwietstorm , @martin20az, @fiestauk, @hillracing, @Nicktune, please make ONE car selection in the thread before 8PM ET today and at that point I will combine them into one post and fizzer will make a choice from those suggestions.

What track? Ascari?

Yes, Ascari.

NINJA'd

I'm in the process of buying my Canadian GP tickets, and I got to thinking...Do any of you guys make the trip to Montreal in June? We could/should have a SNAIL meetup. Maybe at one of the karting tracks around the city.

On another note.... what happened to ya? I was expecting you last night.

Sorry, when I realized you wanted to practice at 9:15 I figured I'd watch a little tv. I ended up passing out on the couch and woke up around 11:00 and decided to get in the bed.

I would interpreted as Full ... since the name of full is Cape Ring. But I may be wrong....

BTW.. I like the car and the track... Except for that stupid jump that makes you spin for no reason.

Last edited:
Good pick @Xradkins . The car is lovely and will make for some especially great photography as well as being fun to drive. 👍

Track will be... interesting, but it can be quite fun as well.

I thought that car drives like a boat?

And have you made a pick @fizzer ?

I haven't driven it in a while, but from what I remember it tended towards understeer, but you could get it to rotate well if you wanted. I may change my opinion though upon driving it again ;)

I can't pick until the rest of the D1 drivers from Sunday offer up a car choice, then I pick from that list.

Back