◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,413 comments
Just waiting on @fiestauk and @Nicktune to make a suggestion and then I can turn it over to fizzer. They have until 23:59 ET tonight to post their suggestion for a car to replace the Clio at Ascari.

Where in Tahoe? North or south side?

North side - probably spend most of our time at Squaw Valley or Northstar from what I understand. Super stoked, praying for pow pow. (I don't usually talk like this :lol:)

I'm in the process of buying my Canadian GP tickets, and I got to thinking...Do any of you guys make the trip to Montreal in June? We could/should have a SNAIL meetup. Maybe at one of the karting tracks around the city.

I'm thinking about doing COTA, but will probably wait to do an F1 trip until next next year bc I'm traveling too much as it is. Too many bachelor party (aka unnecessarily expensive) trips and whatnot. I'm thinking about doing Spa, and heading to the Nurburgring for 2-3 days on the same trip.

[quote="Rockhound18, post: 9475402, member: 57078"

I'm thinking about doing COTA, but will probably wait to do an F1 trip until next next year bc I'm traveling too much as it is. Too many bachelor party (aka unnecessarily expensive) trips and whatnot. I'm thinking about doing Spa, and heading to the Nurburgring for 2-3 days on the same trip.[/quote]
You know Belle Isle opened back up. They are running the F1 Detroit Grand Prix again.
\

Thanks for the suggestions all. I assume Nick's pick would be the eduro car he mentioned earlier, but anyway I'm about to head to bed. One suggestion I have tested already and found both interesting to drive and likely to produce good racing at Ascari.

And the pick is

wait for it

Honda Integra Type R (DC5) Touring Car!

Hi, I'm interested in joining. ;)
@Mega Umbreon,
Thanks for your interest!
We would love to have you in the league. Here's what you need to know and do in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information by 23:59 EST on Saturday night if you want to race this Sunday.

3. @JLBowler PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. You will be added to the drivers list.

4. The Race Director or Primary Host from the corresponding SNAIL Division will send you a PSN friend request. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_(x) based off your Division placement from JLBowler. That lobby will be where you race Sunday.

5. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.
To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.

Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

I don't feel I need to justify my choice, but please give it a few laps before commenting. And remember, we all want close competition so practice (if you want success)! This combo will allow for passing and f ups, so learn the many places to make your move, and, where not to make a move.

Good luck from your D3 winner.
X

Read your comment. I gave it a few laps.

I'll refrain from comments other than 'castor oil' at first glance. Something that someone tells you is supposed to be good for you but.... sure doesn't taste that way at first.

Meh, we'll see what the voting does. I'm gonna take my medicine race the combo either way, but I don't expect much 'close competition' here.

Congrats on your win, X. May the odds ever be in your favor... I think? :lol:

Thanks for the suggestions all. I assume Nick's pick would be the eduro car he mentioned earlier, but anyway I'm about to head to bed. One suggestion I have tested already and found both interesting to drive and likely to produce good racing at Ascari.

And the pick is

wait for it

Honda Integra Type R (DC5) Touring Car!

That, coupled with Xrad's pick of the Alfa C8 @ Cape Ring Full completes the prize selection for this week. Tune in next week for another episode of, "As the prize is picked."

Banner Photo Time!!!

AscariFullTrack_10_zps10c08586.jpg

AscariFullTrack_11_zpscd07958f.jpg

AscariFullTrack_12_zpsf0c621cc.jpg

AscariFullTrack_13_zpsf289a8dc.jpg

AscariFullTrack_14_zps298e9f25.jpg

AscariFullTrack_15_zps255ebec1.jpg

AscariFullTrack_16_zpsc5fd87df.jpg

AscariFullTrack_17_zps8c23a06c.jpg

AscariFullTrack_18_zpsb23fefdf.jpg

CapeRing_zps6603f7cf.jpg

CapeRing_1_zps13485893.jpg