◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,415 comments
I'll be running the Lamborghini with the number 88 instead of my normal 39, OK!

By the way I didn't mean to bump you last week there was a driver lagging I got punched into you, just so you know no hard feelings with what happened at deep forest.

If you raced this past Sunday cast your vote for any of the 3 choices below @ Apricot Hill

So far we have the Mazda Cosmo Sport (L10B) '68. - 4 Votes
Tesla Motors Model S Signature Performance '12 - 4 Votes
Abarth 500 '09 - 10 votes

Last edited:
I vote for the Mazda Cosmo Sport '68

tried all three cars, this one is faster than the abarth, and the tesla is exactly like driving the bmw as far as feel.

UPDATE: well, I know i can't change my vote, but @aliengamer25 just proved to me that the abarth is faster than the cosmo

UPDATE 2: However, we have now found that there is a slight bit of understeer in the Abarth, and the cosmo is perfectly balanced!! The cosmo catches the abarth on the corners a little to almost make them even, but the cosmo might be a little more fun to drive

We are in a room if anyone want to try these cars.

I guess @aliengamer25 just told me the red room is open. closing this room. And I see that the Yellow room is open as well.

Last edited:
I vote for the Mazda Cosmo Sport '68

tried all three cars, this one is faster than the abarth, and the tesla is exactly like driving the bmw as far as feel.

Voting will be closing sharply at 9:15PM EST.

@zer05ive @JLBowler
So far we have the Mazda Cosmo Sport (L10B) '68. - 5 Votes
Tesla Motors Model S Signature Performance '12 - 5 Votes
Abarth 500 '09 - 12 votes

Voting if officially closed!

Last edited:

THE PRACTICE ROOMS ARE OFFICIALLY OPEN !
If you are assigned to D1, D2, D3, or D4 please join, with your best racecraft, the BLUE ROOM:
1472-6399-8880-6895-3089

If you are assigned to D5, D6, D7, or D8 please join, with your best racecraft, the RED ROOM:
1472-4710-9909-6403-4983

Additionally, if you want to focus in your Race craft instead of speed, the Yellow Room will be following the same format with the addition of Competition Yellows at least once during the race depending on the number of laps. Room is focused to run in a pack and improve Race Craft.

YELLOW ROOM:
1472 6681 3415 7080 9092

Sunday April 13th Lineup
Sunday April 6th Official Results

Photo by: @shmibal43
SilverstoneGrandPrixCircuit_4_zpse0be43be.jpg

Photo by @Wolfsatz

Photo by: @Mirado_7
TsukubaCircuit_18.jpg

PRIZE A SELECTION

People have been wanting power, this has it.
People have been wanting full use of the cr limit, this reaches it.
The track has almost no elevation, which helps this MR

Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo GT-1 '00 @ Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit

:)
Voting will be closing sharply at 9:15PM EST.

@zer05ive @JLBowler
So far we have the Mazda Cosmo Sport (L10B) '68. - 5 Votes
Tesla Motors Model S Signature Performance '12 - 5 Votes
Abarth 500 '09 - 12 votes

Voting if officially closed!
The April 13th lineup has been posted! :gtpflag:

What tires for the Abarth? Sorry if this was mentioned already but I read quickly while buying the cars and didnt see it.

Street car, under 450 PP (377), so Sports Hards?

What tires for the Abarth? Sorry if this was mentioned already but I read quickly while buying the cars and didnt see it.

Street car, under 450 PP (377), so Sports Hards?
Correct. Sports Hards for the Abarth.

Racing Hards for the Lambo.

Additionally, if you want to focus in your Race craft instead of speed, the Yellow Room will be following the same format with the addition of Competition Yellows at least once during the race depending on the number of laps. Room is focused to run in a pack and improve Race Craft.
YELLOW ROOM take 2
1472 6681 3716 3558 3205

Back