Round 3 : @RobbiefromBC

Fast Lap honors:
Round 1 Race 1 : @RobbiefromBC 1:42.923
Round 1 Race 2 : @RobbiefromBC 1:42.725

Round 2 Race 1 : @RobbiefromBC 0:58.031
Round 2 Race 2 : @ParkerMO125 0:57.923

Round 3 Race 1 : @RobbiefromBC 1:57.536
Round 3 Race 2 : @RobbiefromBC 1:58.111

First off I'd like to apologize to everyone in D2 for my insane lag bomb in the first race. Specifically I'd like to mention @racefan78 @socalnatv & @quattpequatt who took the brunt of it. I really am sorry for screwing up that race. The 3 of you have explicit permission to dive bomb me once without fear of repercussions. :sly: ;) I wish I could have been able to join the rest of my D2 brothers last Sunday because from gathering the data the battles throughout the night were epic! Let's hope for the same come next Sunday! :cheers:

Thanks again to @serge19 & @JWalker for keeping score and getting the replays up.👍

Congrats to @ParkerMO125 for taking the win for the night! 👍

Full data set can be found here.

GTP_K1utch PRESENTS.

GT RACECAMP.

HELLLOOOOOOO EVERYON. IT IS TIMEEEEEE.. GT RACECAMP BABY THE ULTIMATE SNAIL FRIENDLY PROVINlG GROUNDS TO IMPROVE YOUR SKILLS ALLACROSS THE BOARD. LAP TIMES. TIME ATTACKS. RACECRAFT. . TIPS.. TRICKS.. PRACTICE RACES. ITS ALL HERE. ILL BE GIVING FULL FLEDGED INSTRUC TION ON EVERY CAR AND TRACK COMBO FOR THE WEEKS COMING AND NOT ONLY THAT BUT ILL ALSO BE SHARING MY DATA AND DRIVING TECHNIQUES OF ALL SKILL LEVELS. I BELIEVE GREAT TIME FOR GT RACECAMP WILL 9pm. EST. ON THURSDAY. FRIDAY AND SATURDAY. TIMES MAY CHANGE BECAUSE OF MY UNSTABLE LIFE ILL BE HONEST. AND DURING THE WEEK DURING MY FREEE TIME ILL BE OPENING LOBBIES AND POSTED THE ROOM NUMBERS. GT RACECAMP IS A GOOOOOOO BANNERS SOOON

Prize Selection Notice

carczar is gone for the week so let's get going on the alternative process. He will not have a choice of prizes and will be awarded prize "B". This means that @aliengamer25 is the prize "C" winner and needs to choose weather to keep the Abarth or keep Apricot Hill. Once he has done that, I will post an update with instructions for all drivers who raced in D1 Sunday night.

SNAIL Presents
Tuesday Race Night: The DriveTrain Challenge!

(Event will take place in a friends only room)

04/15/2014 at 10:00 PM EST/ 7:00 pm PST
This event will run with a combined PP of:

The first two races will run with a combined PP of:
1240 (SS)
All cars PP must be between 589 and 651

The second two races will run with a combined PP of:
600 (SH)
All cars PP must be between 285 and 315

Qualifying and the first race will take place at

Circuit de Spa with de Weather change.
Course Settings at:
Time 9:00
Time Progression 5
Weather 40%
Weather changeability 60
Surface water at race start 0%

If you would like to participate in tonight's event please post in this thread that you would like to take part. We will add your name to the list. You can also add your name and car lineup to the:

Prize Selection Notice

carczar is gone for the week so let's get going on the alternative process. He will not have a choice of prizes and will be awarded prize "B". This means that @aliengamer25 is the prize "C" winner and needs to choose weather to keep the Abarth or keep Apricot Hill. Once he has done that, I will post an update with instructions for all drivers who raced in D1 Sunday night.

@JLBowler I wish to keep the Apricot Hill Raceway - Forward

Which link are you using? I see the link in @Skills welcome post references a very old list, with D5 being last division. But if you use this link from @Rallywagon's color/number post, it is up to date.
The only thing that won't be up to date in that spreadsheet is the divisions. If you find a repeat of a name, look at the one that has the most recent time stamp.

Prize Selection Notice
@JLBowler I wish to keep the Apricot Hill Raceway - Forward

Thank you for making your choice.

All drivers who raced in D1 Sunday night may make one nomination for a car to replace the Abarth and run at Apricot Hill. Please list the full name of the car and only make one nomination. If you leave doubt in the name of the car or make multiple nominations, all of your nominations will be removed from consideration. The drivers who raced in D1 are as follows: @martin20az @Nicktune @fizzer @chuyler1 @msgt-sd @ptslopoke @dgaf95integra @K1utch @fiestauk

The deadline for nominations will be 10 PM ET tonight. At that time we will open up the voting to anyone who raced in any division on Sunday.

Of course, if @CarCzar jumps in at any time and makes a selection, it will count as long as he does it before the voting is complete.

The only reason I remember is because I was D1 still and some poop went down during that race (race craft related that I also witnessed) that caused a member to leave Sunday Snail permanently.

Crap, I forgot I will be on vacation starting Saturday. Oh man if the 2000GT is picked and I miss it I'll be pissed.

:gtpflag:For my prize A I've chosen the Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 base model '13 at Indianapolis road course. I was hoping this car would get picked last week, and the track is great for close competition. Hope everyone likes it

Lol I had that in mind if I won prize A this week lol good thinking mate :gtpflag:

:gtpflag:For my prize A I've chosen the Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 base model '13 at Indianapolis road course. I was hoping this car would get picked last week, and the track is great for close competition. Hope everyone likes it

Before anyone has the chance to ask. No you may not run another liveried version of the car. I didn't even look to see if there was one, but if it's there, you can't use it.

Before anyone has the chance to ask. No you may not run another liveried version of the car. I didn't even look to see if there was one, but if it's there, you can't use it.

But we all want to be like Kaz this week, bowler :P

There are several drivers, naming no names, :mischievous: @dabneyd @JoeW @JLBowler, okay maybe a few, that got moved to D3 for various and sundry reasons, that don't really, really belong in 3. How the hell I'm in the lead, even by only a couple of points and not winning one race, after 2 weeks this season, is beyond me.

Dabney and Joe both, are faster than me, with or without practice, and so is JL. I know there are others in D3 now that could fairly easily make the jump to D2 and be competitive. I'm fairly certain, should the unthinkable happen and I manage to :eek: out a championship this month, and God forbid, get moved to D2, I'll be back to a perpetual back marker. Sometimes, P&R is not friendly.

The pace in D2 seems much faster than it was when I first moved up. I went from competitive, to mid pack, to bringing up the rear in the last two months I have raced, and not because I have spent any less time on practice.
The guys at the top of the division are really fast and very consistent.
Why the ones you spoke of were moved to D3 and I wasn't is beyond me.
The guys that were there before me and are still there now are still very fast and consistent, but some of the new guys are just getting it done. Hats off to you guys.

Good luck on the season championship Mr. Dragon!

Last edited:
Back