◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,414 comments
Where am I showing up in the U.S. top 100? I've had this problem with other games...

Also, if this were the final round, and if I were 18 and had an unexpired driver's license, I would make it to the national final :D

IF....

If you were from the US, your time would be in the top 100, but you're not, so you're not...

For the GT-R GT3, the PP is 617 and the HP is 621.

• Round 1 - 6 Race Laps and 6 minutes Qualifying
  • Round 2 - 11 Race Laps and 5 minutes Qualifying
  • Round 3 - 7 Race Laps and 7 Minutes Qualifying
If anyone has differing information, please let me know.
Sorry for the being not updating the lineup before Sunday's races. I have "concussion-like symptoms" and have been a bit out of it.

Last edited:

Here are the unofficial results from our league night on April 20, 2014

If you believe that another driver exhibited poor racecraft or is guilty of an S.N.A.I.L. OLR violation, please file a Racing Incident Report by 11pm Eastern / 8pm Pacific tonight. Be sure to follow the instructions precisely or your submission might not be addressed! If you're undecided on whether or not you should file an incident, please read this. Also keep in mind that an incident report isn't supposed to be an argument. Here are some good tips on how to make sure things stay civil and respectful. 👍

Click here for this season's points standings and scroll down for comprehensive race data

Click here if the data linked above has already been archived and you would like to retrieve it

Division 1
  1. martin20az -------- voted to eliminate Round 2 - 87 (77.41 for Prize C)
  2. fizzer82 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  3. Nic-KL ------------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  4. Klutch-D ---------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  5. redsoxboy80 ------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  6. dgafaboutany1420 -- voted to eliminate Round 1
  7. GTP_Benz-27 ------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  8. scca_ziptie ------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  9. Fastfox400 -------- did not submit a vote

Division 2
  1. BC_BOYZZ ---------- voted to eliminate Round 3 - 80 (75.54 for prize purposes only)
  2. serge_1919 -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  3. GTP_ParkerMO125 --- voted to eliminate Round 3
  4. Oshawa-Joe -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  5. Xrad-11 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  6. Kgffy28 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  7. quattpequatt ------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  8. nmcp1 ------------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  9. GTP_NishRacer ----- voted to eliminate Round 2
  10. dirttrackj -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  11. JWalker_SSR7 ------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  12. Sand__68 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  13. VrapPlus ---------- did not submit a vote
  14. Troggeh ----------- did not submit a vote

Division 3
  1. AG07WRXTR --------- voted to eliminate Round 3 - 80 (64.47 for prize purposes only)
  2. vincentq4 --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  3. Wolfsatz ---------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  4. dabneyd ----------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  5. Ice_Warden -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  6. intoflatlines ----- voted to eliminate Round 2
  7. jlbowler ---------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  8. BigMoMo101 -------- did not submit a vote
  9. Introculo --------- did not submit a vote
  10. albionstar -------- did not submit a vote
  11. Schmiggz ---------- did not submit a vote

Division 4
  1. BTB9195 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 1 - 84 (77.23 for prize purposes only)
  2. Unleashed159 ------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  3. lfarris3 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  4. hooker4 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  5. GTP_Severn -------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  6. GrimGrnninGhost --- voted to eliminate Round 1
  7. DoublePass -------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  8. zii1993 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  9. chatva ------------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  10. Wardenclyffe ------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  11. shmibal43 --------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  12. Driftin_Assassin -- did not submit a vote
  13. xpiratenationx --- did not submit a vote

Division 5
  1. Grandpas_Money ---- voted to eliminate Round 2 - 80.1 (74.70 for prize purposes only)
  2. Munch2487 --------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  3. USERID_77a23 ------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  4. THRASH_46 --------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  5. GTP_lousteezy ----- voted to eliminate Round 3
  6. Carolina1789 ------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  7. HandlebarMustash -- voted to eliminate Round 3
  8. cmbeal317 --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  9. TEX-36 ------------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  10. Skills_19657 ------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  11. JJLopez_427 ------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  12. Vinnybear-O1 ------ did not submit a vote
  13. GTP_pyxen --------- did not submit a vote

Division 6
  1. Mirado_7 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 1 - 83 (79.24 for Prize B)
  2. rob1nh000d -------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  3. CoachMK21 --------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  4. goofytyler1995 ---- voted to eliminate Round 1
  5. ExoSphere64 ------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  6. Piler ------------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  7. ShrumpRacer86 ----- voted to eliminate Round 2
  8. euclid58 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  9. race_emhard ------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  10. racingchamp30 ----- voted to eliminate Round 2
  11. singlepaddy ------- did not submit a vote
  12. JakeDog23 --------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  13. DigiImprov -------- did not submit a vote

Division 7
  1. aliengamerx25 ----- voted to eliminate Round 3 - 93 (ineligible for prizes)
  2. blueninjacivic ---- voted to eliminate Round 3
  3. Joe_DiBen --------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  4. deacon-blues082 --- voted to eliminate Round 1
  5. Nail-27 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  6. SHOCKY_WELLHELL --- voted to eliminate Round 2
  7. Ogg_42 ------------ did not submit a vote
  8. speer9892007 ------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  9. robertomglolz ----- did not submit a vote

Division 8
  1. dcallnight -------- voted to eliminate Round 1 - 94 (88.27 for Prize A)
  2. wvhellbilly369 ---- voted to eliminate Round 2
  3. Sharkb8ii --------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  4. jaybocc2 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  5. Rolly21581 -------- did not submit a vote
  6. malachijohn98 ----- voted to eliminate Round 1
  7. Wackedboy --------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  8. rdeforge92 -------- did not submit a vote

West Coast
  1. Neovre ------------ voted to eliminate Round 1 - 98 (94.10 for prize purposes only)
  2. jpe138083 --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  3. GranStand_Bill ---- voted to eliminate Round 2
  4. RinnFah ----------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  5. smarly ------------ did not submit a vote
  6. jobyone71 --------- voted to eliminate Round 3
The round that received the most elimination votes was:
Round 2 - Mazda Roadster TC (Race Hard tires) at Tsukuba Circuit (11 laps)
Therefore the entire combo has been dropped from next week's line-up. Since @dcallnight wins Prize A, he gets to choose an entirely new car and track combo to replace it.
PLEASE NOTE: Since @dcallnight has already won Prize A this season, he is ineligible to win it again until next season. This means that unless he loses Prize A due to incident reviews, any driver who competed in Division 8 on Sunday night will have the opportunity to suggest an entirely new car and track combo. I recommend that all D8 drivers from Sunday night start thinking about combos they would like to suggest. That way, you will be ready to post it once the "all clear" from the stewards is announced. Also, please be sure to only suggest one combo. Any driver who suggests more than one combo will automatically be ineligible to suggest any combos at all. Please don't let that happen to you. Only suggest ONE combo.

The round that received the second most elimination votes was:
Round 1 - Toyota 2000GT '67 (Sport Hard tires) at Apricot Hill Raceway (6 laps)
This means either the car or the track will be replaced for next week's line-up. Since @Mirado_7 gets Prize B, he has the option to "freeze" the car or the track, or he can give that option to the Prize C winner. If he gives the "freeze" away, then he gets to decide what car or track replaces the part of the combo that is left unfrozen by the Prize C winner.

Prize C goes to @martin20az so he gets whichever option the Prize B winner does not select.

Preliminary prize winners, please don't announce your car and/or track selection until all racing complaints are filed and you are given the "all clear" to announce your selection. It's also important that you review our Car/Track History so that you can see a complete history of how many times we've raced each car and track (just scroll to the right of that tab). Please remember that originality is always appreciated. Therefore, picking cars and tracks that we've never raced is a plus (but not required). Most importanty, make sure you thoroughly test any combo that you are considering before making it your official selection. For example, the car should not hit its rev limiter at any point during the race (even in the draft).

Car Selection Guidelines
Dealership Cars - The maximum price for a selected car is now $500,000
DLC Cars - Only DLC cars that are FREE and currently still available in the PlayStation Store can be selected.

Track Selection Guidelines
Any non-DLC track can be selected as long as a single lap with the car combo'd with it would not take more than five minutes to complete. For example, don't select anything that includes the Nurburgring's Nordschleife.

IMPORTANT NOTE: When posting your Prize A or Prize B selection, please list the complete in-game name of the car and/or track you are selecting. For example, if you want to select the Amuse Superlegara for your car, post "Amuse Nismo 380 RS Superlagara". If you want to select Monza for a track, post "Autodromo Nazionale Monza". This makes it much easier for the lineup to be updated accurately and also prevents confusing other league members as to which car or track you are selecting.

Last edited:
What was the time for Top 100 US?

Do we know for sure the format for this year? Should I be dropping a ton of hours in each session or wait to really splurge in the final round?

PLEASE NOTE: Since @dcallnight has already won Prize A this season, he is ineligible to win it again until next season. This means that unless he loses Prize A due to incident reviews, any driver who competed in Division 8 on Sunday night will have the opportunity to suggest an entirely new car and track combo. I recommend that all D8 drivers from Sunday night start thinking about combos they would like to suggest. That way, you will be ready to post it once the "all clear" from the stewards is announced. Also, please be sure to only suggest one combo. Any driver who suggests more than one combo will automatically be ineligible to suggest any combos at all. Please don't let that happen to you. Only suggest ONE combo.
I thought when a prize winner is ineligible, it goes to the next highest division winner. I thought that process is for unresponsive prize winners. Also, aliengamer was ineligible 2 weeks ago (for not being evaluated for promotion yet), so same season would seem to make him still ineligible. You may sense my ulterior motives, but please don't pay attention to that...:sly:

Last edited:
I've gone through the top 1800ish times as of now and updated some data in the GT Academy SNAIL DATABASE.

Currently we have 7 SNAILs in the top 25 US and 16 in the top 100.

Please forgive me if you're not from the US. I know I saw @AJHG1000 within the top 100 US, but he's not from the US.

Keep it up SNAILs!
Awesome job keeping up with all of this @KTR5 I cant believe Im 47th In the US. Last year I was like 28, 000th. I know Ill never make It all the way but just to see my Improvement Is awesome. And to all the other SNAILS, keep pushing so we as a group can have the top 16, 32 and next GT Academy champ! Ive never met a better group of people who share the love of racing that I do. You guys rock!

Awesome job keeping up with all of this @KTR5 I cant believe Im 47th In the US. Last year I was like 28, 000th. I know Ill never make It all the way but just to see my Improvement Is awesome. And to all the other SNAILS, keep pushing so we as a group can have the top 16, 32 and next GT Academy champ! Ive never met a better group of people who share the love of racing that I do. You guys rock!

Same situation here, still can't believe that I can compare myself with the top times of one of the most competitive countries, if not the most competitive, of Gran Turismo

Make us proud, alien snails!!!!

all my bookmarks to Google Docs are telling me that
"You need permission"
I need to upload replays for D3.

Never mind..figured it out.

D3 Replays have been uploaded to the mothership!

Last edited:
Great job, @hooker4 ! I did a dozen laps and can't do better than a very unimpressive 1:04.8xx. I give up!

Dont give up man! Your faster than Ill ever be. Youve got this brother.
No way man, thanks for the encouragement though! I get too frustrated with time trials and time attack type things. I'm historically a terrible qualifier in SNAIL too so that doesn't help. I just look forward to seeing you in GTA 2014! :D

Back