◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,415 comments
Yah he was running in our west coast room and he was usually the fastest guy out there. So is he going to be removed from the standings that night? Basically we all move up one spot since he won almost every race?

Yah he was running in our west coast room and he was usually the fastest guy out there. So is he going to be removed from the standings that night? Basically we all move up one spot since he won almost every race?
His positions were not scored so it is already done. I think if @Neovre had not been having connection issues they would have had some good battles. We need to sort our the hosting for the West Coasters. I can do next week but we need to find two people (Primary and Secondary Hosts) with good internet connections.

All you have to do when you can't see a friends only room in the menu is search by track and it will come right up. A simple work around if you ask me. We have discussed many times the benefits of a friends only room over an open lobby and the benefits outweigh the drawbacks. The hosts need to get on board and set it up the way they are supposed to so you're right about room hosts doing their job. They just need to do their entire job.
its never happened to me before last sunday, but searching by track(rome) was simply not showing the room/s either.

Edit.
Now that i think about it, judging by my poor performance in d2 last sunday, it was probably a sign that i wasnt suppose to race lol

Last edited:
us West Coasters we are just having fun and are a bit more laid back.
stoner_791927_answer_8_xlarge.jpeg

edit: not sure if this is a worthy TOTP or whatever it's called.

If you login and start the game up too fast it doesn't seem to register your friends. Give it a minute or two...or double check your friend list before launching the game.

If you login and start the game up too fast it doesn't seem to register your friends. Give it a minute or two...or double check your friend list before launching the game.
I always wait for my friends list to fully load before I start GT6. It might make a difference, might not, but with the whole friend request/room thing it makes sense to let it load up before you start the game IMO.

that might of been the problem, as once it first wasnt showing rooms, i was rebooting asap as me and kgffy were delaying the start time.

Yeah I don't know if it is the be-all-end-all but it definitely contributes. Also, try sending the lobby host a message. Every time I did that I felt like an idiot 10 seconds later when the room magically appeared. Something about looking up the user from the PSN menu...when you go back and refresh the friends lobby list (even without rebooting the game) more rooms start showing up.

Hope I didn't keep you guys waiting too long, but I decided to whip this Toyota around the Tokyo R245 (forward), it's an enjoyable track for this car
While I loath that this car is still around, this is a great choice for a track. It was probably number 3 on my short list, if I didn't pick Rome.

Alright then, my choice is to keep the 2000gt around!
I am completely bewildered, shocked, excited and nervous all at the same time. I have never been in the position to pick a prize before. Sometimes the privateer can surprise you! I know I won't be able to please everyone but I tried to put a combination together that had a little something for everyone. Given the new price cap, it is affordable for those that don't have a large bank roll. It is a little slow but if not respected it will bite. It is a little understeery and oversteery at the same time. It will require proper throttle control. It has grip in some areas and is a little loosey-goosey in others. It has not been used before and should make for some nice pictures. Be gentle as this is my first time!

BMW 2002 Turbo '73
Eiger Nordwand - Short Track - Reverse

(Flak jacket on)
Hope I didn't keep you guys waiting too long, but I decided to whip this Toyota around the Tokyo R245 (forward), it's an enjoyable track for this car
Thanks for making your Prize selections!

The May 4th lineup has been posted!!
:gtpflag:

Combos (almost):

Toyota 2000GT '67 (379 PP / 161 HP) on Sport Hard tires

(now running at)

at ________________ (@dcallnight )

new combo:

BMW 2002 Turbo '73 (394 PP / 176 hp) on Sport Hard tires

at Eiger Nordwand - Short Track - Reverse (8? laps)

Subaru BRZ GT300 Base Model '12 (518 PP / 361 hp) on Racing Hard tires

(remains at)

Grand Valley Speedway - (6 laps / 7 minutes qualifying)

@zer05ive can update once dcall makes his 'call' on a new home for the 2000GT.
Thanks Handlebar! This is a huge help as always. Just out of curiosity, I noticed you changes the qualifying minutes of the BRZ combo from 6 to 7. Are you saying that all 6 lap races should have 7 minutes of qualifying? We usually only have 6 minutes of qualifying for 6 lap races. Not saying you're wrong, just wanted to clarify.

Gotta get some cash, buy the cars paint them etc. I don't have 10,000,000 in my account like some of these cats. I'll be on there tonight though, believe that!

Thanks Handlebar! This is a huge help as always. Just out of curiosity, I noticed you changes the qualifying minutes of the BRZ combo from 6 to 7. Are you saying that all 6 lap races should have 7 minutes of qualifying? We usually only have 6 minutes of qualifying for 6 lap races. Not saying you're wrong, just wanted to clarify.

I too agree that the BRZ @ Grand Valley should have 7 minutes of qualifying. After the run in, you only get 2 laps. Another minute would give you an additional lap, which I think is worth the 1 minute extra.

To whom it may concern: I don't see my name in the results for the west coast division this past Sunday. Have I made a mistake in the sign up process at all? I was looking in the Google docs section, everyone else is there but no CDNbossCDN.

The qualifying for the Toyota at Tokyo has yet to be determined. Need some lap times first. @Handlebar

To whom it may concern: I don't see my name in the results for the west coast division this past Sunday. Have I made a mistake in the sign up process at all? I was looking in the Google docs section, everyone else is there but no CDNbossCDN.
Mb

You will be on the roster this week. You said you finished the registration and time trial on Saturday iirc, the cut off for last I believe is Friday night.

Latest Posts

Back