◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,412 comments
Ferrari 365 GTB4 '71 - 347HP / 496PP Dealership

Suzuki GSX-R /4 '01 - 172HP / 492 PP Dealership

Lineup has higher numbers in Suzuki
Is the Suzuki a street or race car?

To whom it may concern, i will be absent these next two Sundays. Too much going on this weekend and will be in cancun the following.
Havent had a vacation in almost ten years and i cant wait! Hopefully it releases anything holding me back from being competitive when the final gta round comes :P

Ferrari 365 GTB4 '71 - 347HP / 496PP Dealership

Suzuki GSX-R /4 '01 - 172HP / 492 PP Dealership

Lineup has higher numbers in Suzuki
Is the Suzuki a street or race car?

Street.

800px-Salon-de-lauto-2002-suzuki.jpg

Those front tires are exactly how I picture sports tires in game.

we have been running bathurst for 45 mins now and have lost track how many folks have been kicked. Im sitting this combo out and focus on other racing. No since in practicing for something that likely I'll get booted from during the race

Run Bathurst in practice tonight and report any and all issues here. I will make the call tonight after practice as to what we are going to do.
Just hard crashed on Bathurst hosting a room with 9. My PS3 doesn't crash, like ever, until now I guess.:lol:

Yellow Room 2. 1472-4711-0510-9358-7656

Last edited:

THE PRACTICE ROOMS ARE OFFICIALLY OPEN !
If you are assigned to D1, D2, D3, or D4 please join, with your best racecraft, the BLUE ROOM:
1472 4710 9866 6907 8025

If you are assigned to D5, D6, D7, or D8 please join, with your best racecraft, the RED ROOM:
1472-6118-3830-2744-9638

Additionally, if you want to focus in your Race craft instead of speed, the Yellow Room will be following the same format with the addition of Competition Yellows at least once during the race depending on the number of laps. Room is focused to run in a pack and improve Race Craft.

YELLOW ROOM:
1472 4711 0510 9358 7656

Sunday May 18th Lineup
Sunday May 11th UnOfficial Results
Photo by @shmibal_GTt
MountPanoramaMotorRacingCircuit_5_zps24e9a2a0.jpg

Photo by @Wolfsatz
fjvKZah.jpg

Photo by @shmibal_GT
BrandsHatchGrandPrixCircuit_17_zpsd8c1a9d8.jpg

Last edited:
The Hostility is at the car!

I agree with @chatva, it is a pain in the ass to get right. The weight balance is way off and hardly any power. After doing a lot of driving at not just Brands Hatch, I have found that this car is a bitch to drive... Something about a tuna fish

But is still rude to bitch. It is a difficult decision to make in a short amount of time. Even if you had a couple of weeks for testing, it would still be hard to put together the "perfect" combo. Love it or hate it, don't make it suck to be a prize winner...

Important Announcement

I've seen enough. Bathurst is scrapped from the lineup. Make the change over to Silverstone GP circuit.

Let this serve as a lesson to test every combo online with other people before you make it official.
It was ruined with the new update and the return of quality smoke.

Back