◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,414 comments
It's mainly just keeping the rear in check.

That too, when I feel it give I usually try letting off a bit or upshifting like with the GTR. It seems to help but not everyone has the same driving styles and I realize that. Only thing I could suggest is just try not to put yourself in a sticky situation where it would give, I know sometimes you can't help it but that's part of the challenge I suppose.

I found that going up a gear doesn't really work for me, I just give it some oppo.

Sorry for the late announcement, but I'd like to formally congratulate our April champions (so they can be immortalized in the lineup post :sly:). While a complete summary of the points standings can be found here, I present to you the division champions of April 2014:

Division 1
@martin20az / martin20az

Division 2
@RobbiefromBC / BC_BOYZZ

Division 3
@dabneyd / dabneyd

Division 4
@hooker4 / hooker4

Division 5
@Munch2487 / Munch2487

Division 6
@Mirado_7 / Mirado_7

Division 7
@aliengamer25 / aliengamerx25

Division 8
@dcallnight / dcallnight

West Coast
@jpe138083 / jpe138083

Congratulations to all nine of you! :cheers:

Last edited:
@zer05ive
Banners for 5/18

m83l3h1.jpg

photo by @shmibal_GT

rRAwxdN.jpg

photo by @shmibal_GT

@zer05ive

Along those lines with Troggy's post;

SNAILSPECRACINGlightfromtheleft (1).jpg

Race specifications for 18 May 2014 are as follows;

• Round 1 - 7 race laps and 7 minutes qualifying session.
  • Round 2 - 5 race laps and 8 minutes qualifying session.
  • Round 3 - 6 race laps and 7 minutes qualifying session.

Actually was able to practice for about 30mins yesterday. I have seen some grumblings about car/track choices this week.

Besides not being able to paint the Suzie, these combos are great. Challenging but not impossible and rewarding when you figure it out. Hope to make it tonight and look forward to getting dominated by Floyd again ;) I will try hard for some 2nd place finishes though...

Last edited:
Attention D1:
Tonight I will running D1 as "friends only"
If u are planning to race in D1 tonight and I'm not on your friends list please send a friend requests to dgafaboutany1420 by 8:45 est. if not sent by that time u will not be able to race tonight. Thanks

Important Information Here

The driver's list has been updated. There has been some movement of drivers. All drivers should take a look at the list and make sure they know where they should be going tonight and get those friend requests taken care of.

Hosts, you need to get your friend request with me taken care of if you haven't already.

Reminder to all drivers. The time just before qualifying is NOT the time to try and squeeze in a few practice laps. You should get on track, drive to turn one, and park your car so that everyone in the field can make sure they can see everyone else.

@GTP_Compton3 @msgt-sd @VrapPlus @GGGMotorsport @Rednose58 @joe_diben @Nail-27

@TEX36 I made an typo concerning you and you are still in D4. I just updated the list again.

Last edited:
Well now, everyone that lives in Tennessee are now in the same division.

The new addition needs to send me an FR on PSN ASAP.

Hot
Yea its hard to find that line with the Suzuki if you don't know where look to gain a few. A few pointers is Paddock(1st turn), Pilgrims Rise( hill before first bridge) and Pilgrims Drop( after bridge into corner) is where you can gain the most time. Small tip if you think you can hold it you can make it around that turn in 4th after the first bridge once you go back up hill, shift to fifth on straight then carry down to third for next turn. Hope that helps a bit.
damn....Alien is using the corner names...I really didn't think Aliens gave a Sierra....Attaboy Alien. History...remember the men that drove these courses...they do not name corners after also rans (like moi LOL).

Important Information Here

The driver's list has been updated. There has been some movement of drivers. All drivers should take a look at the list and make sure they know where they should be going tonight and get those friend requests taken care of.

Hosts, you need to get your friend request with me taken care of if you haven't already.

Reminder to all drivers. The time just before qualifying is NOT the time to try and squeeze in a few practice laps. You should get on track, drive to turn one, and park your car so that everyone in the field can make sure they can see everyone else.

@GTP_Compton3 @msgt-sd @VrapPlus @GGGMotorsport @Rednose58 @joe_diben @Nail-27

@TEX36 I made an typo concerning you and you are still in D4. I just updated the list again.

Who's hosting D3? Spreadsheet says @JoeW with @Wolfsatz as back-up, but JoeW is not listed in D3. I sent FR's to both.

Back