◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,416 comments
I had gotten in the habit of restarting system, router, etc about 15 mins before race start, as that seemed to work for about two months with zero issues (with regards to seeing the room and all others on track).

By the time everything comes back... T-minus 10 minutes. No friends rooms show at all. Not the end of the world. Plenty of time to try again.

By the time everything come back, t-minus 5 minutes. Still no room. Freak out!?!? Then hear advice to search by track. Suddenly I see three divisions.

Same thing happened last week and I missed race 1 on my 2nd restart. I wish I could go back in time and see if the track search would have worked.

Regardless, based on my experience, I think the right answer is to simply note in our procedures to "search by track prior to clearing cache, restarting, etc." That takes less time and may be a more reliable solution, at least with this current GT6 update/version.

The other issue is that when restarting router you can't post online. I'm generally trying to get everything booted back up ASAP and not taking the time to post issues in the thread until the last 5 mins when panic sets in. (This is in addition to making it clear in the Div convo that I'm coming to race). Seems others operate in the same mode.

So the lesson to be learned: do what works for you, but before the first router reset, tell your division you are coming. Then if you still have issues 5 mins before, let them know. That'll buy you the few extra mins you may need for one last restart. And if that fails, see you next week! ;-P

Pressing the "Refresh" button also helps sometimes when you are in the lobby screen

And the Suzuki has a special place on my heart for giving my 1st win in SNAIL too. :D

I just can't believe how the only race I done on Sunday gave me the win. :lol: Gotta thank @Kgffy and FloydC3 (which strangely is giving an error when trying to open his profile :odd:) for spinning in the last two laps and handing me the win! :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :cheers: 👍

And the Suzuki has a special place on my heart for giving my 1st win in SNAIL too. :D

I just can't believe how the only race I done on Sunday gave me the win. :lol: Gotta thank @Kgffy and FloydC3 (which strangely is giving an error when trying to open his profile :odd:) for spinning in the last two laps and handing me the win! :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :cheers: 👍
I don't use that no more GTP_Compton3 is what I use now one gtplanet lol

I don't use that no more GTP_Compton3 is what I use now one gtplanet lol

Then my bad. :lol: I didn't know hahahaha But hey, you hitted like, 1 inch of grass then spun on lap 5. :lol: I was behind thinking: "what just happened?" :lol:

I want to be removed as host from D7. I no longer wish to be a part of team snail. I joined this league because of my love for Gran Turismo, but I find myself enjoying it less and less. I will still be racing on Sunday nights I just don't have the desire or time to be part of team snail.

I want to be removed as host from D7. I no longer wish to be a part of team snail. I joined this league because of my love for Gran Turismo, but I find myself enjoying it less and less. I will still be racing on Sunday nights I just don't have the desire or time to be part of team snail.
:confused:

Don't forget to submit your best time for Round 2 of the GT Academy. Follow the submission link in the link above. You'll need to enter your exact time within your GTPlanet personal details page.
https://www.gtplanet.net/playseat-c...al&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
Scroll down a little on your personal details page for the spot to enter your time. The deadline to submit your time is May 21st 12:00am EDT, which is less than 24 hours from now!

As a prize A winner I have made my selection after a hard decision
and lots of testing tonight. I shall choose.......

Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca as the track and as the car I am choosing the....

Mazda RX-7 Touring Car

Should be on Racing Hards - Dealership PP is 569 and it has full downforce and is set up as a race car.

After Oil Change - 577PP/486HP

8 full laps @ 10min and 30sec roughly

@zer05ive

And yes its paintable this time guys :bowdown:

As a prize A winner I have made my selection after a hard decision
and lots of testing tonight. I shall choose.......

Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca as the track and as the car I am choosing the....

Mazda RX-7 Touring Car

Should be on Racing Hards - Dealership PP is 569 and it has full downforce and is set up as a race car.

After Oil Change - 577PP/486HP

8 full laps @ 10min and 30sec roughly

@zer05ive

And yes its paintable this time guys :bowdown:
Sweet we have not raced that since February. 1200 cars...

Latest Posts

Back