◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,417 comments
I have also got an idea for a S.N.A.I.L. event. The S.N.A.I.L. recycling series.

It was first said by @Drgreenthumb977 in a practice lobby a while back, and I don't if anything else came of it.

Here is how it would work:

We choose 3 combos that have been voted off on a Sunday night (Like the Ferrari Daytona at Cape Ring Periphery for example.), and race on them again as they were on the Sunday night that it was raced. Combos that became Prize B would be ineligible (Like the Mustang Cobra R at Daytona.)

The only rule for selecting a combo that I can think of right now would be to choose a combo that dates back no earlier than 2 months back. For this month, that would be April.

The event would start at 7:30 PM EST on Saturdays. It would be a weekday if I didn't have a 2nd shift job, but I hope that changes in the future.

How does that sound?

So... @JLBowler can't win a prize because replays weren't uploaded? Why is this?

I may have a few of those. If it will help him win a prize and you need a replay then I'd be happy to do it this once.

The specific why is under: What happens if you don't do your job (or nobody steps up to do it- my addition): ◆ S.N.A.I.L. [Spec] Racing for ALL skill levels!! 100+ Members Racing On the Same Night! SPOTS OPEN

In a nutshell, a few divisions have racers and no volunteers. Week after week we had to chase down scores, replays, etc, and it was not changing. Every other division had to wait on the group who couldn't find a way to upload replays,record scores, and record votes. D3 has not historically been the red headed stepchild...

Last edited:

SNAILSPECRACINGlightfromtheleft.jpg

Join Request.

Hi I would like to join I've read OP, Very clean racer, gentlemen in turns, Vicious till the end.

I'm tired of the unorganized mess in the Public lobby.

PSN SniperWolph

@GTP_SniperWolph

You most certainly can join! Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information by 23:59 EST on Saturday night if you want to race this Sunday.

3. @JLBowler PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. You will be added to the drivers list.

4. Send a PSN friend request to the Race Director or Primary Host from your assigned SNAIL Division. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_(x) based off your Division placement from JLBowler. That lobby will be where you race Sunday.

5. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.
If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

Last edited:
fuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...... Well give me your broken one, I know how to fix that, while mine might be beyond repair. Or as they say, FUBAR.

Yeah sorry man, I should have posted an update, but it was spoken for quick.

hey @aliengamer25, pretty pretty please? (assuming update hits soon, and it might http://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/news/00_5951749.html)
http://www.redbull.com/en/games/stories/1331658999350/gran-turismo-6-introduces-red-bull-ring

Lets just hope it doesn't have the same issues as Bathurst

make-it-happen.jpg

Last edited:
The specific why is under: What happens if you don't do your job (or nobody steps up to do it- my addition): ◆ S.N.A.I.L. [Spec] Racing for ALL skill levels!! 100+ Members Racing On the Same Night! SPOTS OPEN

In a nutshell, a few divisions have racers and
no volunteers. Week after week we had to chase down scores, replays, etc, and it was not changing. Every other division had to
wait on the group who couldn't find a way to upload replays,record scores, and record
votes. D3 has not historically been the red headed stepchild...

Wolf said he was missing two replays. Bowler said he had those so I assumed all was well. Then we find out wolf did not upload others and Bowler was waiting on the last one.

I have the last race replay if it will help Bowler win his rightfully earned prize A.

Wolf said he was missing two replays. Bowler said he had those so I assumed all was well. Then we find out wolf did not upload others and Bowler was waiting on the last one.

I have the last race replay if it will help Bowler win his rightfully earned prize A.

man.. I did not know that replays affected prizes at all. (news to me) I feel :ill: for ruining his legit prize.

It was well past the deadline to have them up loaded when we realized that Wolfsatz had not done the four that he had. I up loaded the other three that I had, not to try and beat a deadline but, to get them to the right spot for the stewards to use.

man.. I did not know that replays affected prizes at all. (news to me) I feel :ill: for ruining his legit prize.

And that is why when I post something with big bold print and a link, you (and everyone else) should probably read it. How legit was a 97 point night when only four guys show up?

It was well past the deadline to have them up loaded when we realized that Wolfsatz had not done the four that he had. I up loaded the other three that I had, not to try and beat a deadline but, to get them to the right spot for the stewards to use.

And that is why when I post something with big bold print and a link, you (and everyone else) should probably read it. How legit was a 97 point night when only four guys show up?
The rest should had shown up. A win is a win is a win....unless you cheated....then not so much. :lol::lol:

29 points was the winning score in D4? What the hell happened?

Our Division had a break down in Data recording and reporting, completely. A demonstration to all Divisions why it is important for ALL Members of the League to "Ask not what SNAIL can do for you, Ask what you can do.....".

Volunteer to do what you are capable of doing.
Great Leagues (no matter the sport/event) are only as strong as the Member Involvement.

Back